Nissan Juke F15

Nissan Juke F15 (2013-2019)

ST-S, Nismo RS, Ti-S, ST

• Features
Ralph

RalphSydney, NSW

Stay away from this car

Advised by Nissan that the Unit will not work with new Android phones after buying the car. The Nissan Connect app is discontinued also but they don't tell you when purchasing the car. The Nissan app has not been updated for android since 2017 and cannot be used on new phones.
None of the Android Bluetooth features work properly and Nissans response is that it only supports phones made on or before 2017 even though the car is made in 2020.

Purchased in May 2020 at Suttons for $31,000.00.

Brooke

Brooke

Nice small family car

I like my Juke, i only ever use the eco friendly setting as it saves fuel. I only ever use premium fuel and the most i have paid is $60 to fill. I haven't had any issues to date appart from having to remove the boot floor to fit my pram.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Chloe

ChloeAdelaide

Not Practical

Great car to start with however no good as a family car and trying to get a baby in and out of the back is a no go plus when you can not fit a pram and your shopping in the back.

I have had issues with a gasic coming loose at the turbo intake and clutch is super warm after 2 yrs of driving. Also while using bluetooth people where unable to hear me over the notice of the car even the updated downloaded and the stereo was very low

Great car to drive when in the car yourself heaps to run

Date PurchasedJune 2016

NicGold Coast

Not so practical for a baby/toddler

I love my Juke but it’s not the best as a family car

Date PurchasedJune 2015

Not as good as I thought.

I was one of first to buy one, handles really well in sport mode, not so much in economy. Good fuel economy. Didn't have to spend much on mechanical running costs at all until I got to 120k. Now all of a sudden things are going wrong. At 3 years old I had to have the front and rear crank case gaskets replaced at a cost of over $2,500 and now 1 year later the air con condenser has blown up that is going to cost another $1000. And of course conveniently warranty has run out. Cannot wait to get rid of this thing. Things like this should not be happening to car that is 4 years old.

Date PurchasedJan 2014

Our Latest Expert Car Reviews

Cameron S.
Cameron S.12 Jan 2021
our-latest-expert-car-reviews
The Fillinghams

The FillinghamsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nissan Juke

Handles well quite comfortable. The look is distinctive, and the price is good. I like the juke and i don't care abut cars at all. Its runs well and i do a lot of driving. The interior is quality, has different driving setting, eco normal and sport. there is a definite difference with these sport is more more responsive and eco saves you money on the free way.

Want a nice comfortable inexpensive car,. Have a look

Purchased in December 2014.

WendySouth East Queensland, QLD

Average car for the money.

Date PurchasedJuly 2014
Dante

DanteMelbourne

Very good car. Have not got any problem with it. Good quality.

The driving experience with the car is enjoyable.
Some tiny issues with the GPS navigation as sometimes it says route calculation failed. Apart from that, overall, it is a good quality car.
The running cost is OK. Currently the petrol consumption per 100km is around 8.3 and the service fee is around $300.

Date PurchasedDec 2015

Les TSouth West, WA

Great car but gps cannot be updated on 2013 - 2015 models

Great, sporty car but really don,t appreciate having to stick a $100 tom tom on the dash. I think that when you pay quite a few extra dollars for this type of system then the manufacturer should have one that could be updated. Have replied to quite a few Nissan surveys highlighting this design fault but have yet to receive a response.s

January 5th 2018 Update: Don't top up the radiator

Should you need to top up the radiator only use water. I topped mine up using a radiator inhibitor, when I had my next service I was told what I had done was incorrect and an inhibitor contaminates the cooling system. I was charged over $300 to have the system flushed. Wouldn’t, have bothered but the vehicle is still under warranty.

Date PurchasedAug 2015

Nevamind

NevamindMelbourne

Great little car

Love the interior. Got white with red accents and love ever aspect of it. I'm 6 foot and can sit comfortably in the back seat. All the fine details make this car fantastic. Display very user friendly. Only downside so far is the reversing camera which can be a little hard to judge. Overall would recommend this car to anyone.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Kristy Read

Kristy ReadMelbourne

Never buy a Nissan juke

Date PurchasedOct 2015
Blackroze

BlackrozeAU

Love! But a couple niggly problems

After doing ALOT of research, I chose this model as it fast quick off the mark without having the 'bulk' of a regular SUV.

A lovely smooth drive with the option to change driving modes (Eco, normal & sports)

Lots of room inside, a large male can easily sit in the back seat without having his knees up near his ears!

The leather seats are lovely to look at but uncomfortable during long drives.

As I’ve now had the Juke for a couple of year, a few pieces of plastic moulding have begun to fall off.

Purchased in August 2016.

Christine H

Christine HLogan Reserve

I'm in Lurve...with my new Nissan Juke

awesome to drive, parking in tight spots is amazing. Looks small and sporty but inside is soooo roomy. Very low road noise which is great too. Greg at Nissan Browns Plains made my purchase easy, fun and most importantly quick. Loving the gadgets and boot space. Thanks Greg you're amazing!!

BadgeST-S
Date PurchasedSept 2016

Juke Ti-s way to go

Just bought one today - got the Ti-s - tried the st - very under power. Came form 4L ford and found st very lacking.Tied the Ti-s Turbo and loved it . it is well worth spending the extra for the turbo. I would say the st would have troubles getting up hills.If you had a 6 cylinder before the st would not be for you . Try the Turbo you will love it. Extra colours are way to expensive - going to wait for e-bay for aftermarket ones. Love the shape.

l

crafty

crafty

My favourite car ever

Wendyasked

Juke F15 (2013-2019)

We are due to have a baby next month and whilst i was looking to replace my Juke with a larger suv, Skoda have pulled my order from the production line unexpectedly!!!
So... we are now needing advice for a car seat that will fit! And maybe a pram that will fold up small enough for the boot!!
Any thoughts or tips are greatly appreciated!!!!

Nic

Hey! Congrats and sorry about Skoda pulling your order!
With a capsule in the back, the passenger seat had to be really far forward. My hubby couldn’t fit his legs in the passenger seat with the capsule (bonus because he always drove but you’ll be pretty squashed)!
I had an iCandy pram, which would fit if I took the wheels off. We ended upgrading to a city select and that fit better because it could stand upright (still with wheels off). But don’t expect to fit anything else in the boot with the pram there!

We made it work for 3 years but had to upgrade when we had another child. It was uncomfortable but I’m sure you’ll make it work somehow.

All the best!

Thanks so much!
We were avoiding a capsule and going to use a 0-4yrs car seat with an insert...
Ive heard britax graphene maybe? What did end up using once bub was out of the capsule?

Vas

Vasasked

Juke F15 (2013-2019)

Hi I am looking at buying a 2016 Nissan Juke Ti-S N sport model. There's no safety rating. would like to get some feed back from someone who's got it? Vas

Les T

Hi Vas, answering your question on Nissan Jukes. I purchased a 2013, ex demo with 100k's on the clock in 2015. Cost about $34k new, cost me $26k. Maybe you should think of a demo model. The one I have is a TS-I and it exceeds all my expectations. I feel very comfortable (seats are great) and most secure. It goes like a bat out of hell and can stop on a sixpence. Turning circle good, body build good, consumption good, Hey everything is good.

Kingo

Kingoasked

Juke F15 (2013-2019)

I'm thinking of buying a 2014/2015 Nissan Juke 2nd hand. It has the base 1.6 l motor and no turbo. Anyone got one? Is there enough power for a good day to day car and the odd trip up the coast? I would be interested in any feedback. Thanks.

Les T

Would definitely suggest you buy, however I have the turbo model and it's really very good. Be careful with any radiator top up. I did this using a recognised fluid . The dealer said this was a no no. As it was some kind of magic liquid that had to be used. (Must have had gold dust in it). I was charged $300 to flush and recharge the system.

Nissan Juke F15 (2013-2019)

Compare all 11 Nissan Juke
Nissan Juke F15 Ti-S Manual
  • Discontinued

Nissan Juke F15 Ti-S Manual (2013-2019)

No reviews yet
CategorySmall / Compact SUVsSmall / Compact SUVsSmall / Compact SUVsSmall / Compact SUVs
Starting Price $33,990$33,990$30,490
TransmissionContinuously Variable (CVT)ManualContinuously Variable (CVT)Manual
Drive TypeFour Wheel Drive (4WD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)
Fuel TypePetrolPetrolPetrolPetrol
Wheels18" Alloy18" Alloy18" Alloy18" Alloy
ANCAP Safety Rating5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars
Fuel Consumption7.3 L/100km7.2 L/100km6.5 L/100km6 L/100km
Fuel Tank Capacity 50 L46 L50 L46 L
Engine4 Cylinder 1.6L4 Cylinder 1.6L4 Cylinder 1.6L4 Cylinder 1.6L
Max Power157kW @ 6000rpm160kW @ 6000rpm140kW @ 5600rpm140kW @ 5600rpm
Max Torque250Nm @ 2400-6000rpm280Nm @ 3600-4800rpm240Nm @ 1600-5200rpm240Nm @ 1600-5200rpm
Country of ManufactureUnited KingdomUnited KingdomUnited KingdomUnited Kingdom
Maximum Towing Capacity (braked)1,250 kg1,250 kg1,150 kg1,200 kg
Maximum Towing Capacity (unbraked)628 kg608 kg732 kg670 kg
Manufacturer Warranty3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)
Dimensions