4Nivea Pearl & Beauty Anti-Perspirant Deodorant

Causes Irritation Yes · No
Skin Type
  • Normal Skin
2.4
Smell
1.0
Ease of Application
3.0

Jessica
Jessica

It’s bad

Whenever I apply it within 30 minutes i get huge sweat stains even in cold weather and leaves you smelling like sweat Show details
Lars
LarsWA, 611215 posts

No longer good

This used to be an effective product, but they recently removed the alcohol and replaced it with avocado oil and now it no longer works. It does not matter how much you slather on you still end up smelly and sweaty. A real disappointment as it previously was a great product. Show details
Ease of Application
poppymartyn77
poppymartyn77

Hmmm look for something else

This deodorant has a very nice smell but it does NOT last 48 hrs. I put this on one morning and with in 20 minutes had small patches of sweat underneath my arms. The deodorant is good for smelling nice and hid the smell but not the sweat. I do a lot of theatre and are moving around a lot and I found it doesn’t work very well for that and also just living in my day to day life. It also leaves stains on clothing from where you have sweat. The stains on my shirt wire white and looked gross. Show details
Ysabella Howard
Ysabella HowardSouth East Queensland, QLD8 posts

smells fine, works fine but sometimes feels heavy

this deodorant is fine, i love the small that lingers. It is readily-available everywhere and I can easily get it. the only issue I found is when summer gets tough, this deodorant mixes up with my body sweat which it shouldn't do, right? Show details
pinexapple
pinexapple3 posts

Awesome BUT

This is a very nice and cheap deodorant the pearl and beauty odour is OK but does not last 48 hours, apart from that it is a great product. I would not recommend this product for sport/heavy activities. Show details
tilly
tillySydney, NSW

I switched brands

As much as the scent of this is great, it didn't last for 48h at all. I liked the design of it, however the deodorant itself was a bit thick for a roll on and took a while to dry. Also, you need to use excess, so it runs out easily. Show details
scootergirl
scootergirlSouth East Queensland, QLD100 posts

Nivea anti-perspirant

I'm using the pearl and beauty now. 48hr I took my dog for a brisk morning walk in 29degrees heat for about a hour. When I got back I was smelly and had to reapply. Show details
aristas3
aristas3Sydney17 posts

Lovely fragrance

I absolutely love the smell of this and find that it works quite effectively as an antiperspirant as well. It's good for your average day, but I would probably use a stronger aerosol for, say, sport.

iamagirl69
iamagirl69South Australia125 posts

i like this product a lot

I recently purchased this product and have to say, I like it a lot. It has a nice smell and works effectively. You have to wait for it to dry before putting on clothes, but that is the only downside.

Andie
AndieAdelaide4 posts

Stays dry

It's subtle scent makes it my favorite deodorant. It's easy to apply although as in most roll-on deodorant you have to let it dry before wearing any clothes but I find this better than those sprays which poison the air with me inhaling all those chemicals. It stays dry for the rest of the day and I have no problems with it so far after using it for more than a year.

Wazz
WazzGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC14 posts

Could last longer!

Love the nice soft smell of this deodorant. However, despite it advertising 48 hour protection, I found it lacking. On a warmish day where I hadn't done much physical activity, I did notice a waft coming from my armpits by night....only 15 hours after application. Which is fine, but I feel the "48hr protection" label is a bit misleading. If it had lasted as promised, this would be my go-to deodorant....but as it failed for me, I have switched brands.

Newmummy82
Newmummy8221 posts

MotherMoon
MotherMoonWA, 6210455 posts

I bought this Nivea Deodorant for my mum and she really likes it, I had to have another smell then I bought one for myself, it smells gorgeous but so soft is the smell. It wont let you down as it will keep you dry all day long and when you get home and find that it is still working, you will know you are on to a good product. Mum still uses hers but she hasnt changed from the one I bought her, still the same brand still the same smell she still likes it after using it for six months. It is packaged very feminly, and the product is great and you certainly are getting value for money. Try this one as i am sure you will like it also.
This Nivea Deodorant is really nice I bought this one for my mum and she really likes it.
 Show reply
DrySensitiveSkinType
DrySensitiveSkinTypeWA, 600927 posts

As long as you let it dry before dressing - fantastic!

One of the few deodorants gentle enough to use after hair removal. Can feel a bit squelchy when first applied but let it dry and it really lasts all day. Not drying to the skin or loaded with alcohol / quick drying solvents but strong enough for physically active days. Doesn't irritate my dry sensitive skin or leave it crepe-y at the end of the day.
Good anti-perspirant, nice perfume, non irritating
Lily2010
Lily201036 posts

OK

The product is marketed as making armpits more ‘attractive’ or whiter in appearance. I didn’t find it made any difference to the appearance of my armpits. It worked quite well as a deodorant, as well as any of the competitors, but the fragrance is quite strong and whilst not unpleasant, I prefer lightly fragranced or unfragranced deodorants. The product is gentle and doesn’t irritate skin.
Quite effective, inexpensive, doesn’t irritate skin, lasts all day, doesn’t leave white marks on dark clothes
Takes a while to absorb (as most roll ons do), typical Nivea fragrance (which I don’t like)