Nivea Light Feel Face Veil

Nivea Light Feel Face Veil

See the Best Sun Protection & Care in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Affordable, work as it promises

I bought it at Priceline for 13AUD and been using quite a while and totally satisfied since it works as it promises in the package: "ultra light-weight cream-gel formula...instantly absorbed, it leaves a silky, light skin feeling".
Yes, apart from "moisturizing" which I can not test since I always put on a layer of moisturizer before sunscreen, everything else works well. It does absorb very quickly and leaves no residues and gives skin the silky, light feeling. It does work well under makeup.
Nothing outstanding yet it works. So if you are looking for something for daily routine which is practical and affordable, this is the one.
Just one note that it is still a chemical sunscreen so those who have sensitive skin should notice and always put on moisturizer before sunscreen.
Good price/performance.

I have to wear spf 30+ every day in sunny perth, I have very sensitive skin. This is the best I've found, EVER! It's so light and refreshing, i feel cooler with it on, i've even used it AFTER i had already been sunburnt and it cooled, refreshed and moisturised my skin- it actually helped it heal faster! It doesn't sweat out into your eyes, it's fast absorbing, and smells lovely! No longer terrified of those 40 degree days :) 11 out of 10! I've been using it for a year now, and my skin has never looked better- i REALLY hope they never change the formula it's so hard to find stuff i can use!
It's the best sunscreen AND the best moisturiser I've ever used! Non greasy, fast absorbing, moisturising, has a subtle, pleasant smell. Small container fits in every bag and I take it everywhere- I put it on backs of my hands when driving and have noticed the skin which is usually rough and blotchy got smooth and even tone. I've even used it as night cream when i ran out of my usual stuff- it's that light!
It's a little bit pricey, especialy if like me you use it every day- but it's so worth it i'd pay twice as much!