Nivea Soft

Nivea Soft

See the Best Moisturisers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Karla

KarlaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product. Great price

I have been using Nivea Soft for over 2 years now.

It is such an affordable yet fantastic product.

It keeps my skin feeling hydrated and moisturised, and does not leave an oily residue on the skin.

Has a light pleasant fragrance.

I absolutely love this product and will continue to keep purchasing it.

Purchased in January 2017.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeSensitive Skin

MrsThrifty

MrsThriftySouth East Queensland, QLD

The best moisturiser on the market.

Purchased in February 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $5.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeSensitive Skin
Luna

LunaPerth, WA

Such a great product!!

I have been using a number of different night cream for my dry skin (I'm 48) including very expensive products. This Nivea cream from a supermarket is unbelievable. It moisturises my dry skin, even in Perth winter, for the entire day or night. I normally use only at night. Some products do not last for the night and I used to wake up with dried face but this is so different. Super cost effective and actually works on my skin. It contains Vitamin E and Jojoba oil and I found this product better than the traditional Nivea cream in Blue tin. Definitely Value for Money!!

Purchased in July 2018 for $7.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeDry Skin

Grace J

Grace JCromer

Great Mousturiser & Body Lotion

I used to buy Clinique mousturiser as my everyday use very expensive product but my face still feels dry. When I moved here in Oz 2006 I tried different moisturiser until I use Nivea since then and until now I can't go anywhere without it. My skin absorb it quickly and feels so soft. Love it :)

nita.arreza

nita.arrezaSydney, NSW

Recommended by my GP

I had a few blemishes removed from my face and my GP recommended Nivea Soft to use on my face instead of my usual anti ageing moisturiser. I like it. I use it daily before applying sunscreen and/or face powder.

Donna L

Donna LBryan

Perfect creme. I will forever buy it.

I have very dry hands and I have been searching for a creme that will really moisturize and get rid of the sand paper look on the top and inside of my hands. One of the workers at Walgreens recommended Nivea Soft. He told me that it really saturated in the skin. I bought it and used it right away. After only a few days the sand paper look was gone and my hands look great. I will forever use this and recommend it for dry hand problems.

aristas3

aristas3Sydney

Greasy and has a strong smell

It has a thick, greasy texture and causes my skin to look quite glossy after application. It also has this strong (slightly heady) fragrance which may be explained by the fact that it has a quite a few alcohol-based ingredients, which I find isn't ideal.

Durbano90

Durbano90Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

One of the better moisturisers that I've tried

I find Nivea Soft really does help with dry skin and does it relatively quickly. I do own a couple of small tubs of it that I keep at the office, in my handbag and at home. I have however found it to be a little oily and doesn't quite absorb into the skin. In saying this, I do find this to be one of the better moisturizers out there.

Juney

JuneyMelbourne

Nivea soft white pot used since 14 now 80

im so disappointed you have changed the recipeones just purchased are oily heavy do not penetrate skin..ive used this product since age of 14 now aged 80...even tonight after 6 hours since applying my skin is still greasy....not happy as i now have to look for some other product.

Stacey

StaceyPerth

Excellent!

I love this product! It really does live up to it's name - it leaves your skin feeling so soft! It sits very well under makeup, and I like the fragrant smell that it has. I highly recommend this moisturiser!

Suyi

SuyiSydney

Perfect moisturiser

Non-greasy, absorbs quickly, cheap, comes in a big tub, smells normal, doesn't clog up my pores. I have sensitive skin due to ezcema and I can't use make up but I still get compliments on how clear my skin is. I've tried hellishly expensive moisturisers before which caused me break outs due to oiliness or dryness. I hope they make this product forever!

Love love love this

I am a teenager and I get pimple breakouts all the time this is one of the only creams I've come across that doesn't clog up my pores (I have used a lot of different creams) it leaves my skin extremely soft and not dry and is an excellent price

Great!!!!!

Amazing doesn't make me brake out and defiantly keeps my skin nice and soft and not dry. Love it best moisturiser I've ever brought will continue to use as my skin is dry

baaacon

baaaconSydney

Good if you don't mind smell

This is a wonderful rich yet non greasy moisturiser. Only problem is it smells strong. And it's not the usual Nivea smell. This is the only reason I'm not buying more.

spish

spishvictoria, 3938

excellent everyday moisturiser

Feels nice, smells ok, absorbs easily - non greasy and make can be applied easily over it. I really like that it has no spf as i find many with spf make my eyes water. Great every day moisturiser for the whole family - kids + hubby. Good price too so if you need to use on legs or arms, it is not too expensive to use.

Definitely no complaints!

I was looking for a cheap moisturiser to help with the dry patches on my face after exfoliating. I picked up the cheapest one I could find and was so surprised with how good it was. It goes on really well and absorbs within minutes. My skin feels really soft and clean. It wasn't a wow factor but it definitely works well. For those with combination skin I'd really recommend this product :)
Inexpensive, reliable, absorbs great, lasts all day
No real 'wow factor'

Tanya32

Tanya32NSW, 2233

cheap and does the job - moisturise !!

This cream is light and easy to apply. I love it so much more than the thick one in the dark tub. It rubs in so easily and can be used all over body. It seems to last a very long time too which is great value for money, The fragrance doesnt bother me at all.It is readily available in supermarkets, and is a fuss free essential for us ladies on a budget !
affordable, light not thick,smooth to apply. day or night use.

Mrs. M. H. King
Mrs. M. H. King

steven49

steven49MELBOURNE

Too gunky, greasy and smelly

Zoidie

ZoidiePerth, WA

Excellent moisturiser

I'm not sure why I waited so long to try this. I have used the classic Nivea Creme in the dark blue jar for many years but only on my body. It was too thick and heavy to use on my face. I bought a tube of Nivea Soft to try as a hand cream. I wasn't that impressed with it on my hands, but wow, I love it on my face! My skin can get a little oily, especially in summer, but in winter it can dehydrate. That is when I reach for this. It makes my skin soft again and doesn't break me out. Great product.
Cheap, effective, easy to find, suits sensitive skin

Nicney

NicneyAU

It is cheap compared to other reputable brands and the cream itself is easy absorbed and smells nice. Because it is inexpensive, you can use it on your face or on your body (eg legs after shaving) so you don't have to buy many different products. I have used more expensive creams in the past but often found they would make my foundation go 'gunky' and cake up. I always went back to buying Nivea again. It comes in a few sizes, which is good for keeping a smaller tube in your handbag or gym bag. I would highly recommend this and would never buy anything else again.
I have used this product for over ten years now! I love it.