Nivea Soft

Nivea Soft

The best moisturiser on the market.

I've been using Nivea Soft for a very long time now. It's the best! Can't tell you how many years I've been buying it. I'm 60 now & you wouldn't know it by looking at me. I look much younger than my age, & I put it all down to this moisturiser. I get lots of comments all the time from people who
can't believe I'm 60. I use it every day under makeup, & also at nite after a shower. It's way too good to use after shaving my legs, so I use another, cheaper moisturiser for that (Redwin Vitamin E Cream). If you're paying more than $20 for your moisturiser, you're just throwing your money away. I buy my Nivea Soft from Woolies. It retails there for about $10.20. It's often on special in lots of places, so check your junk mail regularly. A word of warning before you purchase it - take off the lid & check that the foil is intact. I bought a jar once, got home, & found that someone had shoved a finger thru the foil so they could try it in store! Right now, I've got 6 jars in my bathroom cupboard :) I hope they never stop making Nivea Soft. This often happens to me - I find a product I love, then the shops stop stocking it for some reason.Grrrr!!!!

Purchased in February 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $5.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeSensitive Skin

Such a great product!!

I have been using a number of different night cream for my dry skin (I'm 48) including very expensive products. This Nivea cream from a supermarket is unbelievable. It moisturises my dry skin, even in Perth winter, for the entire day or night. I normally use only at night. Some products do not last for the night and I used to wake up with dried face but this is so different. Super cost effective and actually works on my skin. It contains Vitamin E and Jojoba oil and I found this product better than the traditional Nivea cream in Blue tin. Definitely Value for Money!!

Purchased in July 2018 for $7.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeDry Skin

Great Mousturiser & Body Lotion

I used to buy Clinique mousturiser as my everyday use very expensive product but my face still feels dry. When I moved here in Oz 2006 I tried different moisturiser until I use Nivea since then and until now I can't go anywhere without it. My skin absorb it quickly and feels so soft. Love it :)

Recommended by my GP

I had a few blemishes removed from my face and my GP recommended Nivea Soft to use on my face instead of my usual anti ageing moisturiser. I like it. I use it daily before applying sunscreen and/or face powder.

Perfect creme. I will forever buy it.

I have very dry hands and I have been searching for a creme that will really moisturize and get rid of the sand paper look on the top and inside of my hands. One of the workers at Walgreens recommended Nivea Soft. He told me that it really saturated in the skin. I bought it and used it right away. After only a few days the sand paper look was gone and my hands look great. I will forever use this and recommend it for dry hand problems.

Greasy and has a strong smell

It has a thick, greasy texture and causes my skin to look quite glossy after application. It also has this strong (slightly heady) fragrance which may be explained by the fact that it has a quite a few alcohol-based ingredients, which I find isn't ideal.

One of the better moisturisers that I've tried

I find Nivea Soft really does help with dry skin and does it relatively quickly. I do own a couple of small tubs of it that I keep at the office, in my handbag and at home. I have however found it to be a little oily and doesn't quite absorb into the skin. In saying this, I do find this to be one of the better moisturizers out there.

Nivea soft white pot used since 14 now 80

im so disappointed you have changed the recipeones just purchased are oily heavy do not penetrate skin..ive used this product since age of 14 now aged 80...even tonight after 6 hours since applying my skin is still greasy....not happy as i now have to look for some other product.

Excellent!

I love this product! It really does live up to it's name - it leaves your skin feeling so soft! It sits very well under makeup, and I like the fragrant smell that it has. I highly recommend this moisturiser!

Perfect moisturiser

Non-greasy, absorbs quickly, cheap, comes in a big tub, smells normal, doesn't clog up my pores. I have sensitive skin due to ezcema and I can't use make up but I still get compliments on how clear my skin is. I've tried hellishly expensive moisturisers before which caused me break outs due to oiliness or dryness. I hope they make this product forever!

Love love love this

I am a teenager and I get pimple breakouts all the time this is one of the only creams I've come across that doesn't clog up my pores (I have used a lot of different creams) it leaves my skin extremely soft and not dry and is an excellent price

Great!!!!!

Amazing doesn't make me brake out and defiantly keeps my skin nice and soft and not dry. Love it best moisturiser I've ever brought will continue to use as my skin is dry

Good if you don't mind smell

This is a wonderful rich yet non greasy moisturiser. Only problem is it smells strong. And it's not the usual Nivea smell. This is the only reason I'm not buying more.

excellent everyday moisturiser

Feels nice, smells ok, absorbs easily - non greasy and make can be applied easily over it. I really like that it has no spf as i find many with spf make my eyes water. Great every day moisturiser for the whole family - kids + hubby. Good price too so if you need to use on legs or arms, it is not too expensive to use.

Definitely no complaints!

I was looking for a cheap moisturiser to help with the dry patches on my face after exfoliating. I picked up the cheapest one I could find and was so surprised with how good it was. It goes on really well and absorbs within minutes. My skin feels really soft and clean. It wasn't a wow factor but it definitely works well. For those with combination skin I'd really recommend this product :)
Inexpensive, reliable, absorbs great, lasts all day
No real 'wow factor'

cheap and does the job - moisturise !!

This cream is light and easy to apply. I love it so much more than the thick one in the dark tub. It rubs in so easily and can be used all over body. It seems to last a very long time too which is great value for money, The fragrance doesnt bother me at all.It is readily available in supermarkets, and is a fuss free essential for us ladies on a budget !
affordable, light not thick,smooth to apply. day or night use.

Bought Nivea Rich Nourishing Body Lotion, for first time, although have been using your products for years, am 83 TERRIBLE - just like water. Wrote to your company some weeks ago - no reply. Consider this to be very rude and, it doesnt say much for management, either. Very disappointing, in every regard - PRODUCT. and customerrelations. Mrs M. H. KING.

Too gunky, greasy and smelly

I was looking for a simple cream preferably with Vitamin E and picked this one amongst 3 others and I was going to do a test run to see which worked better., I started with Nivea and first thing I noticed was it smoothed on and absorbed good but within I was overcome by the strong scent of fragrance. I felt almost nauseated but persisted and by the end of the day it was still there.

The end of the day i felt my eyes watery and i persisted until the evening when i noticed my eye lids were red and sore so i knew full well this was too much. I also noticed my skin the next morning looked liked my pores were blocked like a layer of dried gunk and not a smooth complexion at all.

I would not recommend this if you are sensitive to fragrance and have combination skin.
It was cheap thats about it
Smelly , irritating to my eyes, , fragrance too strong, gunky on skin clogging pores

Excellent moisturiser

I'm not sure why I waited so long to try this. I have used the classic Nivea Creme in the dark blue jar for many years but only on my body. It was too thick and heavy to use on my face. I bought a tube of Nivea Soft to try as a hand cream. I wasn't that impressed with it on my hands, but wow, I love it on my face! My skin can get a little oily, especially in summer, but in winter it can dehydrate. That is when I reach for this. It makes my skin soft again and doesn't break me out. Great product.
Cheap, effective, easy to find, suits sensitive skin

It is cheap compared to other reputable brands and the cream itself is easy absorbed and smells nice. Because it is inexpensive, you can use it on your face or on your body (eg legs after shaving) so you don't have to buy many different products. I have used more expensive creams in the past but often found they would make my foundation go 'gunky' and cake up. I always went back to buying Nivea again. It comes in a few sizes, which is good for keeping a smaller tube in your handbag or gym bag. I would highly recommend this and would never buy anything else again.
I have used this product for over ten years now! I love it.

I love using this product on my face. It is quickly absorbed and leaves my face feeling soft and refreshed. You can feel the difference immediately after you have applied Nivea Soft. Some moisturisers leave your face with feeling greasy and looking shiny - this does not happen with Nivea Soft. I always use it before putting on my foundation. This product is very reasonably priced and the packaging is handy to take in you hand bag or leave in your office drawer. I use this moisturiser every day and would recommend it to any one who has normal skin.
Absorbed quickly
There are no cons that I could find.