Nivea Sun Ultra Beach Protects SPF30+

Nivea Sun Ultra Beach Protects SPF30+

See the Best Sun Protection & Care in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Useless

Myself and my wife applied liberally 30 mins before going into the sun. We then walked the dogs for approximately 30-45 mins without swimming or rubbing product off. That night we were both completely burned. My wife is prone to sunburn while I am not, yet we were both burned.

Michelle

MichellePerth

I hate this!

This is so heavy, it actually feels like it's adding a few kg!
It doesn't soak in properly - you can still see white streaks hours after it's been applied.
It's super greasy.
And you need heaps of it to actually cover your skin.

Huey Fang

Huey FangSingapore

Good Quality.. MUST Try!!!

Accidently got it on sale.. Used it during my Tasmania trip, don't give you itchy feeling (like the Banana Boat & Sports)
I used it for continues 3 days after i got light burn from using another cosmatic brand which is more dielute. I was so suprise that my burn didn't turn bad.. I do see my face always red but as i got back Singapore now i didn't see any sign of sun burn. so meaning it not just help me block the sun it help to repair it as well.
Good quality and worth of the price

Slazmo

SlazmoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good sunscreen!

Switched to Nivea Sun Ultra Beach Protects SPF30+ after using Banana Boat for years - and having a pretty ordinary experience with getting badly burnt after applying their product.

I find that the Nivea sunscreen is less oily than most others on the market and is easy to apply and does do a good job at protecting me while fishing, kayaking or at the surf.

So far not one instance where I have been burnt after application - unlike Banana Boat...
Cheap, good protection, easy to apply