No Vac Foam Carpet Sanitiser and Deodoriser

No Vac Foam Carpet Sanitiser and Deodoriser

Chris

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Long Lasting Fragrence

To all the negative reviews - how about you smell the product before you drown your carpet in it. Just use a little bit. I personally love the fragrance and it it is long lasting which is perfect. Most sprays disappear after a few days but no vac hangs around which for me is ideal! Lovely smell and I highly recommend it! Its great value too because you don't need too much of it.

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles for $5.00.

Gabby

GabbyEyre Peninsula, SA

My favourite household item!

I don’t understand the negative reviews because I absolutely love this products! I use it on our pillows and mattress as well as carpet! The garden breeze scent is amazing!

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths for $4.00.

No Vac
Bronwyn P.No Vac

We're so thrilled you love our product! Have you tried the Instant Spot & Stain Remover too?

The_1985

The_1985Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Avoid this product!

I used on a 2m*2m area to remove some odor coming out of the carpet. This product doesn't "Deodoriser" the carpet but attempt to mask the odor with strong smelling fragrance that smell terrible too.

I have attempt to get rid of the smell from wiping the area with bleach, emptying a few bags of baking soda and renting a carpet cleaner from bunnings. While the carpet cleaner machine got rid of the bad odor from the carpet, the smelly fragrance from this product still persist in the carpet.

For people who want to remove odor from their carpet. Please don't ruin your carpet with this product. Hire a carpet cleaner or a professional.

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles Supermarkets.

amazing!

i dont know how people dont like, how much did y'all use , thats your problem? the small smell it comes with goes away once it dries/sinks in. Did you guys use that much that it stunk out ur places? getting carpet ripped out is your issue, YOU put too much, it foams up so thats your issue. You must of like put heaps if it "didnt go away in days" or "my wife is too scared to go in" someone said their skin is itching, the your having an allergic reaction ,thats a personal issue. if you had to move out bc of the smell then YOU PUT TOO MUCH , do you guys know what moderation is?

Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths for $4.70.

Michelle B

Michelle BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awful! Stay away!

Stay away! No smell is worth using this awful product! I have a 4 piece modular couch which I regrettably used this product on the whole thing and I’ve had to quarantine my lounge room for 4 days now and counting! The “fragrance” is giving me headaches, nausea, skin irritation and a burning sensation in my throat! I have 2 young kids and I’m scared to let them in the room. It’s completely ruined my couch and it’s stinking out my whole house. I’ve had windows open and tried bi-carb to get rid of the smell but it’s still as strong as day 1. I’m going to have to try and wash it off! I wish I had never used this product!

Purchased in May 2019 for $4.90.

Cute Kitties

Cute KittiesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disgusting product. Shouldn't be allowed.

I used the pet No Vac on a 1 metre by 2 metre piece of carpet. The smell was sickening. I had to move out for a couple of days as I couldn't bare it. I've tried everything to get rid of it and nothing works. My whole house stinks of it and I can't even sit in the lounge. My dog now smells of it too. I've contacted the company and they advised me that everyone loves the 'fragrance', and to open the windows. lol. I advised them it was a pungent odour, not a fragrance. I'm renting so can't rip the carpet up and it's been nearly 2 weeks.

Purchased in March 2019.

Tess_x

Tess_xSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great product at a good price

This is a foaming sanitiser & deodoriser which has a great scent and is easy to use, just spray and forget it. I use it on carpet in the house and the car and on mats and rugs.
Did No Vac discontinue one of their scents, 'Berries'??

Purchased in March 2019.

No Vac is awesome!

Bought Sheer Vanilla and Orchid for use on my car seats. Sprayed foam in the evening, followed instructions of use, next morning the seats were dry and my car had a really pleasant smell. Not overwhelming at all and car shut up overnight so I don't understand the poor reviews at all. My husband is completely OTT in his objection to perfumes etc and he said nothing bad about it. Try it and I think you will be pleasantly surprised by how well No Vac works.

Purchased in February 2019 at Anytime Deli for $7.50.

Vicky

VickySouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely amazing product!!!

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths for $4.90.

rachel

rachelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The absolute WORST

We moved into a house with new carpet and it had a bit of that new carpet smell. We picked this up thinking it would just neutralize the odour...quite the opposite...the smell was INSANELY overwhelming... could smell it anywhere in the house even though it was used in one bedroom. We ended up having to rip up the carpet and I can STILL smell it. I have no idea how this stuff is available for purchase... so so so bad.

Tracy

TracySydney, NSW

Toxic

My partner and I both experienced headache, nausea and elevated heart rate after spraying only the smallest amount on our rug. I cannot believe this product is still on the shelves.

Dont buy!

One week later after using it and still cant sleep in the room. It still hurts my throat, cant breath properly and I am pregnant so worried it will hurt my baby. Its horrible stuff.

Alex

AlexPerth

Do yourself a favour - avoid.

it stinks

I sprayed it over my bedroom then it stinks so much that I cannot stay in the room. I tried to wipe it off and used vinegar and soda, vacuumed several times, the stench is still so strong. it is one week now and I kept all windows and the door open everyday. wasted time and money and ruined my room.

Do not use it!

Can’t breathe ! Had ventilon but throat feeling funny

This shouldn’t be allowed on the market! Other products do use a smaller amount. But this one is stuck to the carpet and stays around for ever!! I need to know the chemical ! I know it’s the same due to reaction. The others are air fresheners. I can’t watch tv now after escaping the house all day from it. Throat is swollen too :( but little ones aslee in my bed away from it.

Mike S

Mike SAdelaide

Omg the stench need to rip up carpet

I will be requesting the company that makes this product pay to have my carpet professionally cleaned.

Only other alternative is to rip up our carpet.

The chemical stench it has left is terrible and pervasive. We have laid out bicarb soda twice overnight and its still stuck into the fibres.

Wife wont goninto the room.

Do not use this product.

Tina

TinaSydney

Smells like chemical

I completely regret buying this product. The smell wont go away and it is giving all of us a headache I am now thinking of getting our carpet professionally cleaned.

Very good

Good smell
I think it works
I have dogs they leave hair and a smell
This refreshes the carpets
I use it a lot
Don’t know if Coles stock it

ykat

ykatBrisbane

Unpleasant smell

Like several other people reported, the smell is too strong and unpleasant to me.
It spread over the entire house, even though I used the product on a rug in lounge area.
I ended up wiping the surface of the rug, letting it dry then spread bicarb soda and vacuumed it.
I will never use this product again.

clarityGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great for rugs

I use No Vac - Pure Vanilla scent, to spray my rugs to keep them smelling fresh. I have an inside dog and I like to sanitise the rugs and have been using this product for 6months. I've had no issues with dyes running and I find the scent is noticeable for about 4 hours then is neutralised.