4.2

83% · 51 · 17%

Rates and Fees
2.0
Brand Manager for Nomo? Claim your listing.

Darrin B
Darrin BSouth West, WA2 posts

Great Expectations

I deposited my money and watched it slowly disappear. Not happy Jan.
Rates and Fees
Dylan P.
Dylan P.

The platform is a fire

I was impressed by the number of positive Nomotrade reviews.
I decided to give it a try, and just take a look at how many deposit methods are included
Daniel C.
Daniel C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rush

Seems when the broker launches, it will be a major event due to its features
Alfie T.
Alfie T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ethan Clarke is the guy

There were a lot of praiseful reviews of Nomotrade education and I can vouch that they are true.
I discovered many aspects that were new to me
Dylan
Dylan
  Fair Incentive Verified

It's coming

Some time ago, about 5 months ago to be exact, I realized that the most profitable direction for me is copy trading. As it turned out I can successfully identify promising traders that can bring me high income. And as it seems to me, Nomo copytrading has a high level of prospects.
So I am waiting for this project to be launched. Then I can be one of the first to invest my money in the most promising traders.

I am sure that being one of the first I will get the most favorable conditions and these conditions will help me to get more profit.

Sheridan N.
Sheridan N.

Who would you go to

Nomotrade is preparing something quite exquisite i think. Judging by their move with Ethan Clarke and building a team of ten experts, the content they are preparing promise to be something full enough to expand my knowledge base in trading! cant wait to get my positions in there
The whole design looks good and exciting as well!