4.5

86% · 182 · 10%

Coco K.
Coco K.Queensland

Customer Service is TERRIBLE pity because the product is great

I ordered a large amount and they sent 10 pouches of a flavour I didn't order or like (tomato yuck). Chicken flavour I also ordered is so nice.
Tried to orgamise as swap to the beef I actually ordered. Phone number on receipt is disconnected. Rang twice to number on website goes to voicemail. Sent 2 emails to two different email addresses and still haven't heard back.
Rose M.
Rose M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Unethical company impersonating another brand

I bought your noodles believing them to be the flavoured version of Zero Noodles, the brand I usually buy. When I opened the packet they smelled off and only upon closer inspection and contacting Zero Noodles, I realized that your company was passing off an inferior product by adopting the name Noodle Zero. Using a name so close to the name of another company to steal their customers but more importantly to deceive customers is utter abuse by your company. I hope you get sued by the company you stole the name from. I for one am going to report you to Consumer Affairs and will place your company in the SHAME AUSTRALIAN BUSINESSES for your unethical behaviour.
Mick4 posts

Love this product

I love this product. I've tried Konjak noodles before but they seemed "glassy" and I never really enjoyed them. These noodles are close to regular noodles and the flavours are amazing. I highly recommend this as a part of a balanced diet. For me, I balance it with those days where I over indulge.

Low carb, low calorie, high fibre, tastes great, quick and convenient - a winner for me.

Annie
Anniebrisbane

Really works, you won’t regret trying it!

Really works, you won’t regret trying it!

I have been having these for last two months and lost about 7kg! And I never went hungry.

Another great thing about NoodleZero is that you don’t need have a plan, just adding the boiling water and all will be done!

I definitely will keep going…

Matthew
Matthew

My favorite one is the chicken flavor

I love the convinence of the 2-minute meals while I work full time. Love the broth especially! I save Chicken flavor for Friday night to celebrate the end of the working week.

Morgan
MorganAuckland

Way tastier than expected

I'm on a low carb diet and I haven't been eating enough at work so my mother in law told me about noodle zero. I looked into it and the reviews were good so I decided to give it a go. The only flavors available locally were spicy-and-sour and pickled cabbage. I rarely drink the broth from noodle soups but let me tell you.. I gulped down the spicy and sour one so fast. It's delicious and the texture of the noodles are great. The pickled cabbage is just as good! I can't wait to try the other flavors!

smileynae
smileynaeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA8 posts

Did Not Have High Expectations But Wow!

I've tried low calorie noodles before but always hated the texture. For me these noodles are perfect! I've only tried the chicken broth and it was delicious.

Qualified Chef Ness
Qualified Chef NessSydney

Rubber Bands

I seen these noodle zero from iga supermarket and decided to try them. Tried the hot and spicy flavour. Followed the directions in the packet. The flavour was good and smelt good. But unfortunately I do not like the noodles themself. It reminds me of chewing on a rubber band!! Tried letting them sit in the hot water for another 5-10minutes incase they might soften with hot water over time but it didn’t change the texture of the noodles. Still like chewing on rubber bands. It’s disappointing yeh noodles let the whole thing down cause it tasted good! Possibly use less thickening/setting agent in the noodles and it might be more pleasant to eat.

Natasha L
Natasha L

loving it!

Better than I thought - loved the meals and convenience. Easy to order, delivered on time. Add to all of this fact, I had it for 3-4 days per week and lost 3kg in 2 weeks. Couldn’t be happier and would just keep going.

Daniel Norton
Daniel Norton

Effective healthy meal replacement, and cooking time is saved!

I feel healthier, more energetic and I have so much more time each week to do the things I want to do. I've lost the 6kgs that I needed to lose and I've kept it off.

karyssa824
karyssa824

Hooked!!!!

LOVEEE the konjac noodles!

I only tried twice and I was so hooked...It tastes great, is healthy, delicious, and easy to cook which is very convenient. Luckily can purchase from local IGA, however I would order more in their website for a bargain price!LOL: )

Ericka Janes
Ericka Janes

Time saver :) Fresh & Yummy!

Been buying NoodleZero on & off for over a year now…I have to say that NoodleZero has become a regular in my house.My hubby and I are both very busy so that we don't have time to cook. 2 mins and you’ve got a calorie controlled and well balanced meal. My whole family enjoys it!

Rich.S
Rich.SMelbourne

Low-carb World Right Now!!

I can feel that it is the low-carb word right now. Everyone surround me is talking about health food, low carbs and low calroies. I feel it is the time to catch up to this trend. Find this product in the IGA, very popular. Good tasty and so healthy, really like it. I will recommend this noodle to my friends as well. Finally have a good staff to talk, LOL.

Nikki W.
Nikki W.

Perfect Product! Delivery is really fast!!

Bought one combo on the last Tuesday evening at about 5pm before I went to the gym. It has been fantastic to see the boxes arrived to my home when I finsihed my training just about 8pm. Really happy with the speed of delivery. Nice shopping experience.

Liam L
Liam L

Taking Noodlezero as part of my diet plan

I just got the first delivery last Sunday (Yes they do Sunday delivery which is lovely). Today is the fourth day since I commence my diet plan.

Morning: A skim coffee and a sandwich, or a banana bread

Morning tea: 150g cherries, or a white peach, or a small bag of nuts

Lunch: Burger with salad, Chinese restaurant take-away, or Subway

Dinner: NoodleZero with few vege Plus an egg, or 2 slides of ham

Waiting for a month time, and give you more feedbacks!