Listing monitored by EveryPlate

• Timely DeliveryYes (264) · No (12)

Too expensive for the value

Love it

Every Plate is great and makes meal times easier and it’s very affordable! My children also love most of the meals and enjoying helping in the kitchen! I have recommended this to friends and family

Emma P.
Emma P.Mid West, WA

A few minor issues but otherwise amazing and affordable

We are a family of 4 (2A, a 4yo and a 10 month old) so only 3 of us eating these meals, the have all been super yummy meals so far. Our only issue has been with the fresh produce, the last couple of boxes we have had a few ingrediants unable to be used. Also our box is to feed four and we have found the portions are quite small

Find out how EveryPlate compares to other Food Delivery Services

Tasty, fresh and convenient!

Great variety of menus, fresh produce and user friendly! Much preferred over the majority of other meal kit boxes I’ve tried. Saves the ongoing pains of decision making and ever dreaded question of “what’s for dinner tonight”!

Richard
RichardSydney, NSW

Yeah is good but need more recipes

Your price are good and the recipe to , what everyplace need is more option of different recipes , the fish is not the best , maybe include some tuna to .
Thank for the opportunity to give you my opinion

Timely DeliveryYes

Fabulous! Love the meals selected for me :)

I love the meals! They are easy to cook and prepare. The ingredients are fresh and taste great! Very affordable to families and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend to other families.

quick and easy, tasty food.

Great idea, quick, easy and tasty food. The only suggestion I would make is for a bit more variety, there's quite alot of similar meals, but overall I am loving my boxes. Really easy to follow recipes, exact amount so no need to measure or have tonnes of leftovers to throw out/messy full pantry. Really suits the busy life with a toddler :)

Timely DeliveryYes

Amazing meals this week cant wait to get into them :)

Love the easy planning and not having to decide what to eat, cause i already have a plan! Cant complain at all great for quality and price awesome work thankyou

Easy and simple

Easy to make recipes. Can sometimes be repetitive, lots of rice/pasta based meals. Handy for busy weeknights. Love that everything is pre measured for you. Make sure to stock up on a variety of vinegars.

Sharon Little
Sharon Little

So easy even a newbie can follow the recipes!

We enjoyed all the recipes so far. The food is fresh, the recipes very tasty, using simple ingredients and so easy to follow, even my son who has never cooked helped prepare one dish and then cooked with no supervision the next night.

Colleen
ColleenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

we are really enjoying the meals that we receive each week.

The tastes are great and loved by the whole family. We love the simplicity of the meals as well, handy for busy weeknights. Getting the kids to help choose the weeks meals is great too.

Kylie A.
Kylie A.New South Wales

so good for a large family

I have a very large family and work long hours, having an every plate box allows me to look after my family with minimum fuss and stress while also being financially friendly

SammiB
SammiB

Awesome but poor delivery service

EveryPlate has good, tasty, quick, cheap basic meals that really are delish. Meal choices are good. Customer service is great. They need a new courier contractor tho, boxes delivered to wrong place THREE times now resulting in them being stolen twice. In credit to EveryPlate, they refunded me straight away. Aside from that one thing I would totally recommend them!

Timely DeliveryNo

The meals were just the right size for my Wife and I as seniors, the Taco dish was a little messy, but good VFM.

The amounts were in line with our meal sizes, and the instructions were concise and easy to follow. As this was our first delivery of meals from Everyplate, we are looking forward to this week's selections. As seniors our meals sizes are a little less than the adult population.

Excellent product and service

Affordable and well packaged. Most often accurate with products delivered in a timely manner. Produce fresh and good quality meat and poultry. Would recommend this over other companies we have tried.

Dan
Danasked

I am wondering what is not included in the box for cooking the meals? Like ouls, sauces, spices
Also, we got two big eaters and both of us eat…. normal portions, so is ordering for 4 enough normally?

Thanks!

Neen68
Neen68

I found they didn’t include oil, soya sauce, brown sugar in the recipes we have had so far. I buy for two people and it’s enough for us and sometime have a little left over. Dan maybe just try one box and see if you like it and it’s enough.

Alex S.EveryPlate

Thanks for reaching out Dan and sorry for the slightly delayed reply.

Common pantry items such as salt and pepper, cooking oils, sugar, soy sauce or vinegar are the main things we think most people have in their pantries and don't supply in our boxes. Worth noting that for recipes that call for eggs these are also items we can't get to you safely in our boxes so have to treat as a pantry item as well.

If you look at your upcoming recipes online you can always see any items that are not included in the box so you can make sure there's plenty left in your cupboard ahead of time too!

We try to make sure our portions are sufficient and always inline with Australian Dietary Guidelines so hopefully it will be enough for you all, but you can always consider grabbing the 6 person box to have those slightly larger portions and then have some left overs to cover lunch the next day if that flexibility is something that would work better for your household.

If you ever need a hand with your account or deliveries, our friendly Customer Care Team are available 24 hours everyday and are happy to help! You can reach out via the 'Contact Us' section of your online account, or send us a direct message on Facebook at http://fb.com/msg/everyplate.au

- Alex

Rae D.
Rae D.asked

Reviews mean a lot so no thanks

Fifi
Fifiasked

Do you get to choose the meals you want. Have had HELLOFRESH in the past and they didn't. Thanks

Andrea
Andrea

Yes you do. Both EveryPlate and Hellofresh allow you to choose meals now. They are both owned by the same company I am told.

Sophie R.EveryPlate

Hi Fifi,

Thank you for reaching out, we are so sorry for the delay, our Product Review questions are not live monitored.

Yes - you can make your changes before your upcoming delivery by 11:59PM AEST on Tuesday the week prior to delivery.

If you ever have any further questions, you can reach us 24hrs every day via:
Phone: (02) 4063 1042
Live chat: Everyplate.com.au
Facebook DM: http://fb.com/msg/everyplate.au

- Sophie

Get an answer from our members and EveryPlate representatives

CategoryFood Delivery Services