2EveryPlate

2,338 reviews
Happy Shopper
Happy Shopper3 posts

Pleasant Experience

I have tried other prepared food providers but I like Every Plate best because the servings are not too big. And the price is really reasonable. I live on my own so only need food for one. I order 3 servings and get two meals out of each serving. The food is interesting and good quality. I will keep on ordering EveryPlate from now on. Show details ·  1
Katie Jukes
Katie JukesThe Mallee, VIC
  Fair Incentive Verified

Impeccable

Every delivery has been exceptional and the customer resolution the few times I have had to use it has always been impeccable. The meals are simple and delicious. We are a family of 5 (2 adults and 2 school age children and a baby) and the kids have ALWAYS been fussy eaters however 9/10 times they devour our EveryPlate meals! It’s not very often that they won’t eat them. The oldest is in love with the burgers! The middle child is in love with all things tacos (however wishes to request hard tacos be used for a change). The flavours in the meals are fantastic and only occasionally do we find that there might be an element we could add personally to elevate the dish just that little bit more but we never have a dish that we don’t enjoy. Show details ·  1
Lau
Lau

Difficult to cancel/deactivate

Attempted multiple times to cancel my first box and subscription. I couldn't through the website, so I downloaded the app and thought I'd cancelled the box and subscription successfully... I was wrong, as I got charged. I have now cancelled my subscription, again and am hoping this is the end of it.
poachersrest
poachersrestSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

meals we have eaten

meals are easy to prepare. tasty & easy to cook since we live in a motel room Show reply
Cherie P.
Cherie P.Perth, WA

Enjoying this so far

The meals are affordable, large serves and kid friendly. I would like healthier options (less carb heavy) on a more regular rotation but seems (so far) that the options each week change and are somewhat limited. But for the price, convenience and portion size, I can't complain. Kids enjoying more variety in their diet too. Show details ·  1
HQuerin
HQuerinNorth Queensland, QLD4 posts

Fast and fabulous

This service was valuable to us in supplying the perfect amount of food required. Up to now we have thrown away so much waste in the fridge. We will be ongoing customers after our holiday is finished.
Only a few errors of missed ingredients and opened packages but these things happen and we're sorted on line Show details ·  1
Sharon
Sharon

A mostly happy consumer

Love getting the meals, would be good if there were some gluten free options, does make it difficult to pick meals. Show reply
George N.
George N.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Generally good

A few of the vegatables eg carrots, tomatoes etc have been soft and I've needed to purchase fresh ones from the supermarket. Having said that the meals are excellent and very good value. Show reply
Bronwyn
BronwynSydney, NSW

Fresh, easy and healthy

Every Plate takes the fuss out of shopping and wondering what to cook each night, ingredients are always fresh and meals are very tasty. Our family are really enjoying it! Show details ·  1
Kristy-lee W.
Kristy-lee W.

Highly recommended

We have received 36 everyplate boxes and it has been a life changing experience. The recipes are simple and easy to put together minimal ingredients but lots of flavour. It has brought our family together in the kitchen to experience new foods. Definitely value for money. Show details ·  1
Julie
Julie

Great meals

Great value products for the price and very tasty meals Show details ·  1
Kirrily
KirrilyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Convenient

Easy to follow recipes and great healthy tasting meals. Highly recommend. Show details ·  1
Carley M.
Carley M.

Poor Customer Service

I spoke to customer service and requested my box cancelled and I was charged. Contacted customer service and I was issued a refund. I again asked for the service to be cancelled. Following week - I didn’t get charged so thought great it’s been cancelled. Then I got charged again. Called customer service and they won’t issue a refund as the date has passed to cancel the box despite the fact I have asked several times for it to be cancelled. So now a box is being delivered to a house whose occupant is overseas. Show details
emma b
emma bMid North Coast, NSW

horrible

they billed my account without placing an order and overdrew my account i then talked to customer service and cancelled my account then the following week they billed my account again and overdrew my account leaving me with no money for formula for my 3 month old baby and i can not find where to get a refund!!
Rachel.H
Rachel.HSouthwest, VIC6 posts

Allicia W.
Allicia W.

I am looking through all the sited information regarding where Every Plate scorces its produce and meat. I am finding the meterial provided, of little use, as it just says, Packed, grown, made - "In Austrailia" or "Thailand" or "China" like... where in these provences, what farms, which processing plants, how is it packed and shipped, IS THE MEAT tracable? and is it actually USDA approved? Where can I find certifications for this? Esp the meat. I have noted a few things that concerne me, and if I am to continue feeding my young family this food, I need to know where the meat and produce is coming from. If you would like to follow up privately, you are welcome to email me at anjell.winx@yahoo.com. Than you.

Jodes F.
Jodes F.

In South Australia, where do you source your fruits and vegetables and meats from?

Sara
Sara

Hello, does anyone know if there is a limit on how much of your credits can be applied to one order? I've tried searching but cannot find an answer and when I look at my order total, it is still showing the full amount and no discounts.

CategoryFood Delivery Services