3.8 (3,464)
  • Timely DeliveryYes (3,074) · No (324)

Fab, fresh, tasty food

After being sent a free box by a friend I can honestly say it was the best thing I've done in a while. The choice of menus and quality of produce is excellent. I would and have recommended it to my friends

sarah n.

sarah n.Illawarra, NSW

Perfect for my lifestyle

I have little free time so it's so handy having dinner sorted for me and the meals are fantastic in variety and taste. Have been recommending it to everyone I talk to.

Lois Robinson

Lois RobinsonMid North Coast, NSW

Quick & Easy

The meals give you great variety and they are all relatively quick & easy to prepare.
They taste delicious and have all the nutritional information as well.
Its great to not have to think "What am I having for dinner"

Corrina

CorrinaMid North Coast, NSW

Recommended

The discounts are worth it and recipies and produce is great. Would recommend to anyone. Helps with ideas for dinner and im vegetarian and my partner is carinvore haha yay

Plan NameClassic Plan

Michele M.

Michele M.Illawarra, NSW

Organised meals! One less job in a busy day!

Great recipes. Easy cooking and very fresh ingredients. Ceoliac or vegetarian meals is limited. However, you can improvise. Good food for your dollar. Easy online ordering, adding or deleting. MM

Convenient, Easy and Excellent Variety

I recently tried Hello Fresh again after taking a break for over 6 months. I love the new lunch kits and side dishes. It is great to try different dishes and the serving sizes are quite generous.

Amanda

Amanda

Makes My Life So Much Easier

After 30 years of cooking dinners for the family I'd hit my wall. Enter Hello Fresh. It takes care of all the tedious parts of meal planning, apart from the cooking itself. The recipes are quick and tasty, the portions are generous, the ingredients fresh and the customer service is great. I can't say I love making dinner still, but I no longer dread it like I did. Best of all we're saving money because I'm no longer popping down the shops for last minute ingredients (and buying a trolley load of impulse buys every time I go). If you're time-poor or just looking to simplify dinner time I'd recommend giving Hello Fresh a go.

Helen

HelenPerth, WA

Great idea.

Economical in having required amounts and weights of ingredients needed. Recipes easy to follow, with words and visual. Each meal is tasty and suits all appetites. Most of the packing recyclable.
I will reorder at a later date.

Sophie R.HelloFresh

New recipes, new tastes and more family meals

Been able to try some new recipes using staple ingredients that my family enjoy. Instructions are simple and easy that my children can help with. Surprised by the volume of food include, portion sizes are great for 2 adults & 2 kids, with some leftovers for my lunch next day.

Geoff

GeoffSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it!!!

Great variety of meals, super tasty. Easy to prepare.
Trouble cooking for two after the family left.
We often get 3 meals out of two.
Love the freshness and no food goes to waste.

Excellent quality full of flavour

Delivery is always consistent and the food is packed well. Detailed recipe cards make cooking easy. The ingredients are fresh and separated into colour coded brown meal bags, you can not go wrong. Great choices from a wide range make it easy to eat home cooked meals for a really good price. The meals are full of flavour, we are really enjoying the different dinners I would not think to cook.

Food is terrible

Got a free box, they signed me up for a subscription witch I was apparently ment to cancel before I got my free box but since I did it 2 days after I got my box they sent another box and charged me food was disgusting and we didn't like the first one so second box went to total waste. Bunch of scamers. Highly disappointed

ManuelE

ManuelESydney Surrounds, NSW

Great for a change.

Food quality is excellent.
Variety is wide.
Following receipy is bit annoying but that's just laziness.
Flavours are awesome. Chefs do a great job with the food combinations.
Portions are a good size.

Sophie R.HelloFresh

Hello Fresh makes our life easy

Plenty of options to choose from each week. Meals are supplied with everything you need which leaves no wastage and we have learnt lots of cooking tips from the Recipes.

Jenn and JB

Jenn and JBCanberra Central 2601, ACT

I am a Fan!

These well organised kits make life so much easier; specially while I study and have a teenager at home who's always hungry. Lol
Satisfying meals and easy instructions get better every order we choose. Thanks HelloFresh!

Find out how HelloFresh compares to other Food Delivery Services

Recipes are very easy , healthy & fast. Some times the vegetables can be a bit old & tired. Mostly good.

The meals have been really good. I would like more diet / calorie control meals. Recipe pages really easy to use & understand. Sometimes the vegetables are not fresh -old & tired. I’ve had to go out and buy fresh especially carrots & capsicum. The pieces of ginger are unusable.

gemmy

gemmyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A delicious meal even when you're not in the mood to organize dinner!

Patrick

Patrick Far North Queensland, QLD

I love it!

There is no more to say ! Just perfect ! I love it... great foods, fantastic concept and so easy to replicate even if you're not a good cook. We finally eat an equilibrate meal.

Plan NameClassic Plan

Leanne

LeanneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So easy and convenient.

Meal kits are well organised with bags colour coded to match recipes. Meals are easy to make and delicious. So glad my friend recommended this to me. Just love it!

Sophie R.HelloFresh

An easy to prepare, quick meal

Loved our box this week. Lots of options to pick from. Could I suggest that a 5 or6 person meal might be an option? With teenagers to feed the packs would go further.