HelloFresh

• Timely DeliveryYes (80%) · No (20%)

Alisa  Jack

Alisa JackGippsland, VIC

No more deciding what to cook and endless Supermarket visits!!

We love HelloFresh!! We eat gourmet meals most nights, the drama of deciding what to cook for dinner is gone and the whole family love it!! Food is amazing and the quantities are generous. HelloFresh has even got our kids helping with cooking which is fantastic!! Thank you HelloFresh.

Lauren

LaurenPerth, WA

Poor food quality, produce has been consistently disappointing

Rick

RickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service its awesome

Just got my first family box and wow its great so worth it so much food and its all good food not like the crap you get from the super market its all fresh will be getting this service weekly thank you hellofresh

Good healthy food

I’ve always had good service, recipes are good. Delivery is good. Could be more Veges in some dishes. I do find the recipes can get a bit repetitive and I wish there was more fish ( not salmon) choices, and a couple more choices overall.

JBarnes

JBarnesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Loving my Hello Fresh!!

I'm just loving the variety, quality, convenience and affordability of my Hello fresh boxes!
Yes, there's a fair bit of packaging but it's all Eco friendly and biodegradable which is awesome! I'm saving time and money and my taste buds are love-love-loving it!! I've had no problem at all with deliveries and my box of goodies is sitting there waiting for me in the morning.
Couldn't be happier :)

bmacleod012

bmacleod012Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

WARNING DO NOT SUBSCRIBE

absolutely criminal i was handing over good money and getting no where near the value in return.
in many cases we did not receive a box at all and where still charged despite trying to speak with a unless customer service that will not help you.

after about a month we started receiving the same recipes and the whole experience became very repetitive.
after not long my kids became very tied of the same meals over and over.

I urge you go with one of there competitors any of them will be better than this nonsense.

Timely DeliveryNo

Lolly

Lolly

For something that's supposed to be simple they sure haven't taken the easy route

I just find the kits so frustrating. There's this idea that it's meant to be simple and easier than if you made your own meals from scratch, but it just isn't unfortunately. For example, a chilli and rice dish, where you have to make the rice on the stove. Why would you not include an easy microwave rice option?? I'd rather stick to just making my own meals, it's just not convenient enough to bother.

Rob

Don't order - they will charge you for an upgrade you didn't make!

Made first order - received confirmation. Noticed that they then charged my credit card for an upgrade I did not make. Apparently I ordered gourmet lunches - never received an email to confirm that - they just charged my card. Haven't received the food yet but I have a tasty taste in my mouth!

Tom50

Tom50Perth, WA

Avoid, customer service is terrible

Timely DeliveryNo
Plan NameVeggie Plan
Maree

MareeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Meals are delicious

Pros: I really enjoyed the meals, I have a tendency to get into a rut with cooking, I was given ingredients that I wouldn't normally think of using and it really worked, the meals were delicious! Instructions are ready to follow and the meals don't take too long to prepare. It's also very easy to stop/start the plan as needed

Cons: there's a lot of p plastic packaging, even the individual veggies are packaged. My delivery was sent to the wrong adress and the box left out in the sun on a hot day

Plan NameVeggie Plan

Groomlid

GroomlidGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor customers service dealing with complaints

Kellie

KellieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Hello Fresh excellent

The recipes and meals are always delicious and simple to prepare. I get to try cooking ingredients that I would not normally use. I also like the varied herbs and spices. I don't use Hello Fresh at present but continue to use the recipe cards for inspiration. I have just had a good look through them all and it has reminded me how much I enjoyed Hello Fresh when I was getting it delivered. I also found the customer service to be excellent.

Lisa

LisaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Saves me time and money

Love the quality and convenience and the food tastes amazing. Always fresh and easy to follow recipes even my fussy husband enjoys it. We are huge HelloFresh fans and will keep using the products.

Kie

KieSydney, NSW

Just to add to my review below

I was just reading some of these reviews and I have to say the customer service I have received has been nothing but excellent. They do what they can. The meals are definitely value you for money, the people complaining about having to buy oil to use in the recipe are silly most people have oil In their house it’s a pantry necessity!
I cannot thank you enough for your meals I have been nothing but impressed from day one!
The fruit packages are great as well we always make a big fruit salad with ours for lunches for the week!
We just ordered the protein snacks for next week looking forward to it. Keep up the good work Hellofresh you are on the right track!!

Kie

KieSydney, NSW

Hellofresh is the best!!

Takes the guess out of what to have for dinner! ALL of the meals are absolutely delicious and are meals I’d never would have tried if not for Hellofresh. I eat so many more veggies now!

Bernie Schneck

Bernie SchneckSouth Australia

How good is this!

We loved every mouthful, enjoyed the convenience of the delivery and the way the meals were packed. Great cooking with other spices & flavours that’s not part of your usual regime.

Cathy Goodman

Cathy GoodmanNorthern Region, NSW

Great food horrible customer service

The food was excellent and very tasty we thoroughly enjoyed it.but the customer service is terrible . First up I had a voucher and used that for my first box I added a snake box also but I noticed I was being charged for it when I rang the man on the phone said I didn't order a snack box . But I did and I was charged for it . The next week the money was taken out of my account but they kept saying I had not paid . It became too stressful for me so I cancelled .which is a shame as the food was great but I don't need the stress of worrying whether I was going to be charged double . Also I could hardly understand the foreigners on the other end of the phone

Kath

KathSouth East Queensland, QLD

Convenience

The best thing about Hellofresh is that after a long working day I don't have to think about what's for dinner it's there ready to go. I enjoy the preparation process as it relaxes me.

Ashleigh S.

Ashleigh S.South East Queensland, QLD

So easy and Convenient

I love that everything comes to the door and it's easy to cook. I find I go to the supermarket less so it is also budget effective. The only negative is the amount of packaging that some of the ingredients come in.

Sally

SallySouth Australia

teaching the kids to cook

I started this with my husband and teenagers when I am away on trips. Win win....they learn to cook, I don't need to spend hours getting their meals, shopping organised. Now we do most weeks for sheer convenience. Food fabulous too1

patricia pattasked

the date on my pork delivery is February 2019???? Is this meat one year old.

Hi Patricia,

Thank you so much for getting in touch about this!

It's really concerning to hear about the date on your pork packaging. Whilst it's likely that this is an error in printing, as it is meat, we'd be inclined to approach with caution and not consume the pork!

We'd love the opportunity to refund/credit you for the cost of the pork, so could you please get in touch with us via one of the following:
Phone - (02) 8188 8722
Email - hello@hellofresh.com.au
Live chat - hellofresh.com.au
Facebook DM - http://fb.com/msg/hellofreshau

Also, if you have any photos of the packaging, could you please snap a quick photo and attach that to your message? This will be so helpful for us to track down the error with our supplier and ensure it doesn't happen again!

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kathryn

Subject Matter Expert
HelloFresh Australia

Hello Kathryn,
Many thanks for your quick response. I will send you a picture tomorrow it is unopened and yes I would appreciate a replacement or refund either way I don't think it's a good idea to eat it either.

Mitchell J.

Mitchell J.asked

How many grams are the packets of rice

Hi Mitchell,

Thanks for getting in touch!

All our rice packs do vary in size, so I have popped a list for you below;

Basmati Rice 154g 3/4 cup
Brown Rice 151g 3/4 cup
Arborio Rice 200g 1 cup
Jasmine Rice 157g 3/4 cup
Risoni 96g 1/2 cup

Hope this helps!

- Emma

P.S If you ever need a speedy reply our Customer Care Team are available 24/7 and will be happy to provide any information about our products and services!

Kate P

Kate Pasked

I forgot I was going away overnight and my hello fresh box was delivered today. How long will it last outside? Wondering if I need someone to get it for me.

Hi Kate,

Thanks for reaching out here and we are so sorry for our delay in responding!

We've worked hard to design our awesome cool pouches which, when used with the ice packs inside will keep your sensitive ingredients (such as sauces, proteins and dairy) cool for at least 8 hours outside of the fridge. Your box is refrigerated continuously from production right through to delivery, so only leaves the fridge once it has been delivered. So long as the ingredients aren't warm to touch, they should be safe to consume!

We hope this helps but please let us know if you have any other questions!

Kathryn

Subject Matter Expert
HelloFresh Australia

P.S. If you ever need a speedy reply, our Customer Care team are available 24/7 - you can reach them via:
Phone - (02) 8188 8722
Email - hello@hellofresh.com.au
Live chat - hellofresh.com.au
Facebook DM - http://fb.com/msg/hellofreshau

Get an answer from our members and HelloFresh representatives