3.7

5,787 reviews
    3.8 (2,297)
  • Timely DeliveryYes (89%) · No (11%)

WARNING, BEWARE.

WARNING! Hellofresh delivery driver reversed into our house causing hundreds of dollars worth of damage, the driver drove off before we could stop him. And we've basically been told hard luck without CCTV try and prove it. I would not recommend getting deliveries from this company.

Ash

AshAU

Worst customer service

This company is a joke. I paid a box late 1.5yrs ago and am being hounded by a debt collection agency despite sending payment for the box and the late fee, and proof to them time and time again. I am now filing a complaint against them to the ombudsmen.

Have requested the issue to be escalated to management, agents brush around this request and I just end up speaking to customer service agents that go through the same long and painful process to advise it has been fixed for me to then be contacted by the debt agency again a few months later.

Timely DeliveryNo

Fresh and tasty

Very happy with the quality and choice. Love that you are able to skip weeks. I also like the new cooking techniques I’m learning. Very pleased with customer service as well.

Victor

VictorSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not tasty and complicated to cook

Wife bought this and she think it's healthy, this simply does not worth the money and time spend on the recipe, does not taste good at all. Overall recipe is too complicated and takes too long to cook, i can do much better cooking with same amount of time.

MickMac

MickMacGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it!!

Lovely fresh and extremely tasty meals delivered on time as requested. We continue to be amazed at these dishes. You can order to suit your self whether it be a few days or a whole week. Fabulous!!

Deb

DebPerth, WA

Quick and Easy

Great I don't have to think about what I will prepare, everything at my finger tips very convenient and tasty. Ideal for people who are time poor. Highly Recommend Hellofresh

Rushy

RushyMid North Coast, NSW

So convenient

Saves lots of time after work not having to go to the supermarket as often which is good at the moment. The meals are tasty and definitely good size servings.

Mim

MimAustralian Capital Territory

It is good and convenient

Very easy to follow instructions, good quality ingredients and timely delivery. I look forward to cooking every week because of Hello Fresh. It also has variety of options which I like.

• +3
Sandman2072

Sandman2072South East Queensland, QLD

Healthy, Tasty, Value-for-Money Meals!

There is a very good variety of meals available each week. The meals are easy to prepare, especially for a novice who is not confident in the kitchen. The meals are very flavoursome, and provide menu options which would not ordinarily form part of our meal regime. The ingredients are fresh, and the colour coding system makes it very simple to match the ingredients to the corresponding meal instruction card. Very, very happy with our decision to use Hello Fresh!

Don’t have to think.

Most of the meals are lovely with only an occasional boring one. The meals are creative and put together ingredients that I would not normally have thought of. I love not having to think about what to cook or how to cook it.

Not too shabby

Have had four meals during the week as that certainly suits my and my husband's working frame.

The recipes are great and have certainly learnt a few cooking tips and learnt a few tricks which is certainly an advantage especially rice which I'm not keen on. You can have as little and as much as you like. Have recently been feeding three and there is certainly enough food. Only had one meal which I wasn't keen on over six weeks, so that's not bad. Certainly eating more than I usually do.

Thanks for the experience, certainly enjoying it.

Satisfied customers

Spollydolly

SpollydollySydney, NSW

Loving Hello Fresh!

• +12
Lynelle W

Lynelle WCentral Queensland, QLD

Love it more every day!

I’ve been a subscriber for years, it’s constantly improving even though I’ve always thought it was perfect! Suits me on busy days, lazy days and even holidays! Christmas lunch was amazing.

Love it

Quick easy and fresh Would recommend to anyone saves heaps on shopping at the grocery store , kids love it and they eat it and don’t complain , I think just too much use of olive oil other then that I love it

Belinda

Hi Leila , and all the hello fresh fam .
Very happy with the meals , everyone should have it

Zeena

ZeenaSydney, NSW

Love it!

We love Hello Fresh! There is only my husband and I, I still get excited to receive my box every week. Produce is always fresh, and easy to cook and very tasty. Generous servings, as my husband has left overs for lunch the next day (most of the time ) would recommend without a doubt.

Kate

KateSydney, NSW

Love love love... but I need more!!!

I have been cooking with hello fresh on and off for approximately 2 years... I love the variety and quality of the recipes and ingredients... my 1 request is.. is it possible to have an option for a 6 person household??
I have a family of 6 and need to add or extend to the recipes to have enough for everyone from a 4 person recipe

Renee

Renee

Makes dinner time so much easier!

Love how we don’t have to think about what to cook for dinner then what we need from the shops. Has saved our family money as we aren’t constantly going to woolies & buying extras. Great range of meals, easy to cook & healthy but still great tasting & the kids love them too!

Leila H.HelloFresh

Excellent healthy and easy recipes!

HelloFresh makes my life so much easier and the ingredients and recipe are amazing. The only downside is it is somewhat expensive. But overall it makes my life during the week. Lot easier.

Leila H.HelloFresh

Nutritional, great taste, variety and now carbon neutral - love it

I joined for a few weeks and a year later I am hooked! I love cooking and Hello Fresh has brought diversity to my repertoire. Ample food in each kit - I often have enough for lunch the next day getting meals for 2 and that's with an 18 year old - he loves the food and even cooks a few meals himself. Now that Hello Fresh has gone carbon neutral I feel even more committed, My shopping costs have dramatically reduced so I'm actually saving money, and in a pandemic its great to not have to go to the supermarket and know you are getting regular fresh, Australian food. No food waste, but a little packaging waste, most of which is able to go in soft recycling.

Liz

LizMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Simple ingredients made better!

Have been using Hello Fresh for 6-7 weeks now, only purchasing 3 meals per week (2 serves of each). Great variety & simple, staple food made more delicious. I look forward to my Mondays when the box arrives & biggest decision is which meal to have on which night!! Its good that you can change whats on offer each week. Thoroughly recommend.

sara.ali.rizvi

sara.ali.rizviasked

Hi, what's the weight of one packet of the panko breadcrumbs please?

Cherie M.

Cherie M.asked

Hi, just wondering how much arborio rice is used for serves 2 in the butternut pumpkin and sage butter baked risotto?

Sophie R.HelloFresh

Thank you for reaching out, Cherie!

We are so sorry for the delay, our Product Review is not monitored 24/7.

One packet is 200g or 1 cup.

I hope this helps! If you have any further questions, please do contact our Customer Care team. You can reach us 24/7 via:

Phone: (02) 8188 8722
✉️ Email: hello@hellofresh.com.au
Live chat: hellofresh.com.au
Facebook DM: http://fb.com/msg/hellofreshau

- Sophie

Sinead W.

Sinead W.asked

I really want to sign up for hello fresh but the plans are only for 2 or 4 people. I have a family of 5. What are my options?

Sophie R.HelloFresh

Thank you for reaching out, Sinead!

We are so sorry for the delay, our Product Review is not monitored 24/7.

At this stage, the largest boxes we offer are designed to feed 4 people. For larger families, you can mix and match boxes for your desired amount of food. We're always looking for ways to improve and expand our service. Fingers crossed, we may be able to offer larger sized boxes in future!

If you have any other questions, please send our Customer Care team a message via http://fb.com/msg/hellofreshau or call us on (02) 8188 8722.

- Sophie

Lizel v.
Lizel v.

We are a family of 5 and I ordered Hello Fresh for months - all I did was add an extra potato and possibly one or 2 extra chicken/ meat pieces (depending on the dish) or I bulked the salads and there was always more than enough. Enchiladas are a fav and so easy to add extra mince or wraps depending again on the filling. Not at all difficult to add to if necessary. Best of luck

Get an answer from our members and HelloFresh representatives

Other Food Delivery Services