2HelloFresh

16,461 reviews
Alessandro
AlessandroMetropolitan Adelaide, SA26 posts

CONSTANT CONSTANT ADS

I am writing this review because my rights have been taken away. I do NOT want anything to do with HelloFresh, I find them incredibly irritating. I have no way of choosing wether I want there CONSTANT rubbish advertising when using my computer. No matter how many times I delete it, it just keeps coming. I am frustrated that I have NO choice in this company and others bombarding me with their advertising. It's absolutely disgusting that I am unable to opted out. Time people get their rights back to say NO to these types of adverts being BOMBARDED to us.
bonzabullhero
bonzabullhero

The Best

Always Amazing, food is amazing and make meals a breeze, with so many choices Show details ·  1
KnowYourRights
KnowYourRightsCanberra 2600, ACT49 posts
Vinnie H.
Vinnie H.

Absolutely appalling

Changed my new address details via the App. Waited for delivery. No delivery contacted HF . Delivery driver couldn’t find my address. Contacted HF Representative changed my address from their end. again. Two days later no delivery. Made contact with HF and unknown to me they shut my account down and simply said a manager did this because of problem with delivery. Reimbursed me and didn’t care less. The overseas service person was robotic in her communication and stuck to the script. No customer service skills. And. The HF review App found my address and post code by AI no problem at all.
What a joke. Show details
Susan
SusanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

'This company takes us to another level of home delivered meals'

The quality of the food is excellent - meat, fish, chicken, vegetables and fruits are exceptionally good, and a nice surprise when I received my first order (and continuing orders). All other items such as yogurt, cream, pastes, herbs, and spices also of a very high quality. The recipes, with their step by step visual and text instructions, are helping me to create lunch and dinners, I would not normally be able to cook. The administration is totally on the ball and their information about delivery etc is 100% reliable. Great job guys at Hello Fresh, well done!! Show details ·  1
Keets
KeetsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Consistent and reliable

Better than a lot of the other meal kits out there. Produce can be hit and miss sometimes and packaging varies between plastic and bio compostable packaging. Overall pretty consistent and reliable Show details ·  1
Robin
Robin3 posts

Tasty

Always tasty, good products, great instructions, quick and easy to make. Show details ·  1
Maree Johnson
Maree Johnson2 posts

Honesty

I had a look at rhe meals available when an add popped up for free trial so I thought I would try to find out that the code was invalid .. I didn't actually confirm my order or order a second box was charged more than the order said .. the box was dumped at the door .. and it is challenging when the recipes require you to have ingredients in your cupboard .. there are people like myself who do not have milk or eggs as a staple .. I was not impressed with wilted greens or bruised tomatoes.. took me 3 attempts to cancel subscription .. Show details
Shell Rae
Shell RaeMid North Coast, NSW2 posts

Great new fast meals

last time we got hello fresh there were so many steps and it was just to much after work ... but now they have fast options that I can easily make them after work . Show details ·  1
Annie Hogg
Annie HoggGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

HF Review

Very happy with Hello Fresh! Deliveries on time and products usually very good! Show details ·  1
Leigh p
Leigh p

Food tasty but servings becoming smaller

The servings are becoming smaller. 250gm of mince for shepherds pie not enough for 2 people. Mince very fatty. Carrots tired. Show details ·  1
Tracey
Tracey

Hello Fresh

Love these boxes of delicious, easy to prepare meals. I highly recommend Hello Fresh. Show details ·  1
Leanne D
Leanne DSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Fantastic Meals

Great portions and all meals are easy to cook and are yummy. Show details ·  1
Jac
Jac

Good quality ingredients

Easy to follow recipes, minimum steps and healthy for you as well Show reply
Johnyc
Johnyc3 posts

Shady practices - charges for a box after cancellation!

Shady practices - charges after cancellation. When trying to get in contact, I have had no replies. I have had to raise a dispute against this company. After googling, I noticed this is not new, and the company has been in trouble for this in the past!
HelloFresh