1,742

Kate

KateVictoria

Hello oops not fresh at all

I have cancelled my hello fresh subscription . I enjoy the convenience of having food delivered ready to cook . However the vegetables supplied are old and withered and the herbs wilted .

Plan NameClassic Plan

Couldnt even deliver to right address

Order for my first and last time, the didnt deliver to the right address. I didnt even end with it and then want to me to pay for another box. Sorry the offered me 20% off the box. What a scam

Amanda B

Amanda BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unreliable, you will need a back up plan for meals as they cancel your order with no communication.

My box was due for delivery 12-7am. I called Hello Fresh at 9am to see where my box was as the app said my order was now on hold. I was advised that my box was damaged, my order cancelled and that my next delivery would be in one weeks time. I requested a refund as one was not offered, only a credit. Unable to and with no reason given to get my order for the next day which I know is an available delivery day for my area. Nothing. Just a weeks wait for next delivery.
Do not rely on this company delivering your order that you have paid for in advance and depended on. Always have a back up. Im a shift worker and will now be relying on Uber eats for the next couple of days.
Poor service with no care factor.

Sam B.

Sam B.Darling Downs, QLD

Neither fresh, nor helpful

Richy

RichyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bad start but very good communication/service afterwards

BubbaBlu

BubbaBluSydney, NSW

Cant live without it

We have been using hello fresh meal for most of 2019 and could not have survived without them. We are a family with 4-6 kids at various times and find it great value. I do wish you could have a bigger serve for those time we have extra people planned but overall it is our staple

KulliPerth, WA

3am delivery !!!

First, the delivery guy didn't ring the bell, it was written out in my conditions, because we don't live in the safe area to leavi it out.
Second, it was delivered 3am in the morning!? Our dog woke us up, and because it was in the middle of night, we freaked out and couldn't fall a sleep after that.

Happy Nana

Happy NanaNew South Wales

Love Cooking Again !!

Iam 62 years old, HELLO FRESH is awesome,it has reignited the pasion in me to cook, love the variety and convenience of fresh portioned ingredients delivered to my door.

Christy G.

Christy G.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Pretty impressed

Was lucky enough to get a free trial, was sceptical but pleasantly surprised. There were a few minor issues with freshness of the produce but overall the meals were very enjoyable. If pricing was lower I would definitely consider using Hello Fresh again.

Stephanie R.

Stephanie R.Sydney, NSW

Easy, affordable and always a great variety every week

I have recommended HelloFresh to all my busy friends and family. It is so quick to prepare meals when you have hardly any time to think of what to cook and the perfectly portioned ingredients has resulted in our household saving on our weekly shopping budget! For anyone who is a skeptic, give it a go - you wont regret it!

Kym G.

Kym G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Really enjoying Hello Fresh, and it has encouraged everyone in my family to cook

Lenaida

LenaidaPerth, WA

Been getting HelloFresh for a few years

I find HelloFresh fantastic. Unlike some of the reviews below, I have never had an issue with items being missing or the freshness of the products. I am a very fussy eater and I have never had an issue with any of the meals I have received over the years. I really enjoy the taste and convenience of HelloFresh!

Kathryn L.HelloFresh

Could not go any lower or i would have chosen no stars!!

We have had off chicken in our meals a few times now. Last night we opened up chicken thighs to cook and they were off, so grabbed the breasts from another meal until we could get to the supermarket and they were off too. The pack was delivered in the early hours of Monday morning - and we were up and put them straight in the fridge, by Wednesday they were off. Would not recommend at all.

Kylie

KylieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not the Best Value for Money

I have had a few boxes now from Hello Fresh and I must admit it has been hit and miss. I get 3 meals a week for two and at times the produce on the second and third night are already starting to show the signs of turning.
The upside to this is that my daughter has the option to choose as well so she will now get into the kitchen and cook dinner so it's nice now to come home to a cooked meal.
It is convenient but not always value for money.

Kathryn L.HelloFresh

Feed two people with one potato from the "seared salmon and crushed dill potatoes" recipe!

We received our first hello fresh box today, one recipe of which was "seared salmon with crushed dill potatoes" . The recipe is supposed to be a main meal for two adult people.
In the bag was everything required for the recipe, except that there was only ONE medium sized potato even though the prep pictures clearly showed four potatoes and a picture of the finished recipe showed the surface of the plate covered with smashed potato(es). I called up the feedback number and was apologetically told that it was not a mistake, we were only supposed to receive one potato for the recipe...
I guess we were lucky there were two pieces of salmon!

YEC

YECDarwin, NT

Bad value for your buck

Phoebe L.

Phoebe L.

absolutely appalling service

Still haven't received my order 2 weeks in a row, told both times Ill just have to wait until next week and that the box that is still on the truck will just be thrown out instead of just delivering it. WTAF

jane

SarebareAU

I am impressed so far

Teneale J.

Teneale J.asked

My box got delivered at 12:30pm but we were out until 9:30pm will the the meat and veggies still be ok after being left out that long?

Hi Teneale,

Thanks for reaching out!

We've worked hard to design our specialist packaging to keep your food cool and fresh for 8-10 hours outside of the fridge. Your box remains refridgerated throughout production and delivery - so only leaves the fridge once it's been delivered.

The brown paper bags should be safe to consume - you may want to use your best judgement with any of the cooler items, especially the meat, depending on how melted the ice packs are and how the items look/smell.

If you have any specific items that you'd like further clarification on, feel free to reach out to our awesome Customer Care team who'd be happy to assist you!

You can reach us via:

Hope this helps!

- Kathryn

Carm

Carmasked

How do I remove my credit card details. I don't like when any company keeps your details. I prefer to enter them each time.

Hi Carm,

Thanks for reaching out!

If a customer asks us to remove their card details from the system, we're happy to do this! We just pop through a request with our Accounts Team and this will be processed and reflect on your end in no longer than 3 business days.

Due to us being a subscription service and requiring a nominated payment method on any active subscription, we'll only be able to do this once you've successfully cancelled your subscription.

As long as your account is cancelled, you can reach us via phone (02) 8188 8722, live chat on our website www.hellofresh.com.au, direct message on Facebook here: http://fb.com/msg/hellofreshau or you can always email these details through to hello@hellofresh.com.au.

Hope this helps and let us know if you have any trouble getting in touch!

Kathryn

Subject Matter Expert
HelloFresh Australia

Darren Y.

Darren Y.asked

How do you find what ingredients are in the pre made spices I cant eat anything that has anything made with prawns

Yvonne T
Yvonne T

I would ask that question through the messenger link on hello fresh Facebook page...they are very efficient in replying

Hi Darren,

Thanks for getting in touch!

We understand how tricky it can be with a household of different requirements, so our Food Info Page is here to save the day! For specific information about our exclusive spice blends and sauces, jump onto our Food Info page at www.hellofresh.com.au/foodinfo which shows the country of origin, a list of ingredients and also any allergens.

Our recipes for the upcoming few weeks can be found online here, so you know ahead of time what substitutions might be necessary. You can also swap meals you aren't able to enjoy with other options on the menu!

I hope this answered your question! If you need a hand with anything else, you can chat with our friendly Customer Care team 24/7 via the contact page on our website at www.hellofresh.com.au/contact-page

- Francesca.

Get an answer from our members and HelloFresh representatives