HelloFresh

• Timely DeliveryYes (80%) · No (20%)

Very dissapointed

Very dissapointedMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Just dont order from them ever

Multiple items mouldy or not fresh
Automatic weekly payment taken out without my knowledge or permission
Customer service the worst I've ever dealt with including staff who spoke over me
Would not listen to my request to speak to logistics team or a supervisor.
Unsatisfactory outcome in the end
Was advised too late to cancel delivery even though I said I would not accept it.

Lorraine

LorraineWestern Australia

New customer & first delivery.

Delivery was on time. SMS sent with time frame. SMS to notify delivered. All produce fresh and looking lovely. Can’t wait to cook up a storm this week. I’ve read through some of the reviews. Some unfavourable. I find it reassuring that even bad reviews are not taken down. Feedback gives a company the opportunity to improve service / quality

Not so fresh

Was gifted a free box via a referral program, website was easy to use but numerous items showed up mouldy. Also was auto-signed up to weekly delivery without my consent.

Mia South Yarra

Mia South YarraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hello Rotten Food!

Convenience and Taste

We have been using Hello Fresh for a number of years and really happy with the service and the quality of the meals. They are tasty and have easy to follow recipes, great for teenagers to learn to cook. However, I have noticed lately that the veggies and herbs are not quite as fresh as they used to be (even on day one) and sometimes the meat is not the best quality and instead of being in strips, can come in a big clumpy mess. Also, with two older teenage boys in the house, the protein is not enough for four of us so I always have to supplement with extra. Occasionally things are left out. Overall though it is a great convenience and we will continue to use.

Ella

EllaSouth East Queensland, QLD

100% Recommend

We have been using HelloFresh for two months and can not recommend enough! I have shared the free boxes and got another 5people hooked! HelloFresh is perfect for those who have a busy lifestyle. I have had minor inconveniences with some items and I called HelloFresh and they apologised and rectified the issue straight away! Love how tasty the meals are and the portion control! 10/10 from me

John B

John BSydney, NSW

Variety is the spice of life!

Corey

CoreyIllawarra, NSW

Would not recommend

Expecting me to pay for something I never received and telling me if I dont pay it they get debt collectors onto me hello fresh is a rip off and not worth wastong ur money as the company just wants money and doesn't care how they get it and customer service is rude people

Lee

LeeNorth Queensland, QLD

Helping us cut down on take away

Love hello fresh tasty quick to prepare, no waste, and we have stopped get takeout on way home after work. Thank you for helping us make changes in our eating habits

Joanna L

Joanna LBerry

Great!!

We love hello fresh! So good I don’t have to think about what to cook! This makes life so much easier! Thank you!! Perhaps could work on the freshness of the food!

Donna

DonnaHunter Region, NSW

The Best

Hello Fresh is absolutely amazing!!!! I cannot source produce of that quality at my local supermarkets. The food is DELICIOUS!!!! Easy to cook. Value for money as well. It saves me time and money and each night I’m well and truly satisfied!!!

GemmaHelloFresh

Very helpful but cost is kinda high

With certain physical issues, I often find it exhausting to even cook for long periods of time so I tried out Hello Fresh to cut down on prep time, and it's so much better! The downside is that I'm not made of money so when the boxes are around 40-50% off or even $50 off is about right for me. If I had more I'd pay it because of my improved diet and outlook on cooking in general, yeah I could buy groceries but that presents certain limitations. I recommend Hello Fresh if you can afford it, customer service has been lovely and I've also noticed that some of the food is locally sourced so it helps out my state's economy

Mercedes R.

Mercedes R.Sydney, NSW

Practical, tasty and time saving

Hello Fresh recipes are practical and easy to follow, however, sometimes minor ingredients are missing like a sauce or sachet.
The fact of having the ingredients ready to go saves a lit of time and no need to spend time on grocery shopping. Amounts are just right and family is happy with most of the dishes.
I would recommend for families with a busy life like ours.

Kathy S.

Kathy S.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic quality and service! Highly recommend! My husband and I would starve without this!

Prompt reliable delivery, friendly staff for enquires. Fresh produce every time! Delicious dinners every night! Very happy with the service. Have been using for months now and would not go without now.

Disgusting

Disgusting customer service, products come with missing items and meat and fruit is in poor quality.
Would not recommended to anyone who wants quality and stability, causes more issues than its worth

Roula

RoulaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Convenient and easy

Love the new recipes we are trying and keeping our meal times more interesting. Best part is kids can help out with easy instructions on hand which means I get a few nights off.

Vatsala

VatsalaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Shame such a rip off!!

Peter

Peter

Skipping, occasional near off vegies

Just had my second last box. One carrot omitted and the beans were nearly on the turn. Some were and it had only been in my fridge one day.
Find the skipping weeks not easy enough to keep tabs on. Thought l had this week skipped but box arrived anyway. If l had have been away it would be expensive week.
The food is good but too hard for me to keep tabs on skipping

Donation charge

Was really happy with hello fresh, have been telling all my friends and family about it! But I had skipped a week and by doing that I clicked on donation, I had no idea what that meant, so I went straight into the live chat asked to cancel my donation and they told me I couldn't cancel my order. I was a little confused but thought that meant my order still will go ahead and I would be donating $2 or something... Nope I was charged $150 and no food.... I rang to ask about this, they saw I did everything to stop it but can only offer 50% refund. Not happy. I was keen to run with this company too

Nicole H.
Nicole H.

Sally

SallyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I didn’t check freezer bag at bottom for meat and had to throw out

Overall good. However I took out paper bags and placed in fridge. I Didn’t realise the bottom freezer bag contained the meat until too long after on a hot day, I had to throw out the meat which made me sad. I replaced meat and recipes with other ingredients and was great. I think meat should also be in separate bag clearly labelled. The freezer pouch initially looked like packing and just a freezer liner to me. The pale green writing didn’t stand out. I know now and will continue Hello Fresh but replacing meat cost me 50$ and inconvenience.

Stacey Lee F.

Stacey Lee F.asked

I wish to recreate a meal from a box that I had a while back. I have located the recipe but need some information on the quantities of some of the ingredients. For example, how much is a packet of thickened cream? Do you have anything i can refer to for quantities of your ingredients?

Keira F.

Keira F.asked

How do we tell if the beef is old or new?

Kathryn L.HelloFresh

Hi Keira,

Thanks for reaching out!

Our produce arrives to our warehouse incredibly fresh from our suppliers, and should always stay fresh for the course of the week.

Our meats have different expiry dates and are fine to consume up until, and including, that day. We use Cryovac technology to package a lot of our meat products, which doesn't use any nasties or chemicals to prolong shelf life. For this reason, fresh air is trapped inside and can occasionally give a confinement odour to the meat once opened. Don't be concerned the meat is perfectly safe to consume and this odour will dissipate once the meat is left open in the air for 5-10 minutes before using it.

We recommend you eat your chicken and seafood first, and after that pork and red meats like beef and lamb. If you know you will not be home to cook, or only want to prepare a portion of your meal, all of our chicken, red meat and pork are fine to be frozen as they have not been frozen previously!

If you do not feel safe to consume any of our ingredients, we recommend you don't and report to us immediately about any food safety concerns you may have.

I hope this helps answer your question!

Emma

Subject Matter Expert
HelloFresh Australia

Neryl H.

Neryl H.asked

have tried to cancel hellofresh, logged in but keeps taking me to a blank page, how do you stop / cancel a subscription

Kathryn L.HelloFresh

Hi Neryl,

Thanks for getting in touch about this.

We're so sorry for the trouble you've had cancelling your account - it sounds like our website is going through a few technical difficulties!

Our awesome Customer Care Team will be more than happy to get your account cancelled if the trouble has persisted. They're available 24/7 via:
Phone - (02) 8188 8722
Email - hello@hellofresh.com.au
Live chat - hellofresh.com.au
Facebook DM - http://fb.com/msg/hellofreshau

Let us know if you have any trouble getting in touch!

- Kathryn

Get an answer from our members and HelloFresh representatives

Other Food Delivery Services