100% · 230%

Job Satisfaction

Claire K.
Claire K.South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Fantastic!

Great service. Very detail oriented. Highly recommend for thorough cleaning.
Sharlene
Sharlene5 posts

excellent job

Noosa Prestige Cleaning Specialist Services did a beautiful job of cleaning my 2 lazy boy recliners. Ashley the serviceman was prompt efficient kept me in the loop about how he was going to tackle one paticular chair which was filthy. I couldn't believe how well the chairs came up after a clean. Well worth the cost and they smell so much better and look fantastic. Thanks Greg and Ashley. Highly recommend Noosa Prestige very prompt, job excellent and Ashley was great. Keep him on Greg.
Cheers Sharlene. Show reply
Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
L. Willard
L. Willard

Melisa
MelisaQueensland

GREAT results!!!

I called Greg with an urgent request to try to remove a bad stain, in a tough woven natural fibre rug. I’m so grateful Greg was able to attend to the job the next day and the results he achieved. Highly recommended for great results!!!
Yvonne
YvonneSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Fantastic service!

Prompt, efficient and courteous. The quality of the machinery and workmanship was exceptionally good. I am delighted with the end result and thoroughly recommend Noosa Prestige Carpet Cleaning Services.

Show reply

ah13
ah13Noosa13 posts

Amazing results + Fast & Friendly Service

We called Greg with an urgent request to clean some very dirty carpets left by previous tenants. We were so grateful he was able to come out to us the very next day. The carpets were very heavily soiled with lots of stains and a horrible odour. We just hoped they would come out a little cleaner and to reduce the odour... but the results Greg achieve were fantastic! All stains gone! Odours gone! And the carpets came up looking like new! We were very happy with the outcome. High recommended Noosa Prestige for great results and friendly, efficient service.

K White
K White

Reliable and Professional

I manage a holiday unit in Little Cove and we have used Greg 3 times now. He is prompt, professional and always courteous. I have found him to be very honest and does a fantastic job. Anytime we have an issue we've called Greg and he's been able to help us out. Would recommend Greg to everyone I know!

Darryl
Darryl

110% would recommend Noosa Prestige

110% would recommend Noosa Prestige based on the service and results we got from Greg. Fantastic customer service and the water stained wool carpet looks as good as new.

Jacko
JackoTewantin

Great outcomes

Good communication and great outcomes. Carpet came trumps (sorry) and couch, which and suffered under a few dirty paw prints came up a treat. Would certainly use again.

Shaun
Shaun

perfect results

Dealt with a few different services on the coast and its mostly the "wham bam thankyou maam" kind of service. Noosa Prestige took the time and care required to get a perfect result. Cannot talk highly enough about the service. To top it off the house we moved into was previously cleaned by Prestige.

Wow

Finally...someone with excellent customer service and attention to detail.

Greg was fantastic to deal with.

Our rugs and couches look better than when we first purchased them!

We will be without a doubt using this company in the future.

Stellar job!

Peter Williams
Peter Williams

Brilliant clean, good as new

I didn't realise how dirty my carpets were until Noosa Prestige cleaned them, they've really lightened up my rooms, good as new. Brilliant, unreal, awesome. I'll be be back.

Damien McGee
Damien McGeecloncurry

Unbelievable Service

I am truly impressed with the level of service and quality of work I have received. Friendly profession outfit who do the job right. They removed a garbage bag of pet hair from my carpets. I had no idea the level of difference from one carpet clean to another. Congratulations Greg and you team for your dedication to your craft. You have won me I am a customer for life. I cannot say enough positive things to truly reflect the level of service I have received. It is a pleasure to do business with you

Zoe
ZoeNoosa Heads

Wow. I have a new leather couch

Noosa Prestige has literally given us a new leather couch! We are a family of 5 with a dog and a cat - so you can imagine how our red leather couches looks! After Noosa Prestige cleaned them they are brand new. I can't believe the difference. The same with our carpets and a rug such a professional job.
Reliable, professional
Costa Bella Apartments
Costa Bella ApartmentsNoosa

Absolutely Fantastic, as great as new

We had our carpets cleaned by Noosa Prestige the first time when we were considering replacing them. Prestige cleaned our carpets so well, we didn't need to replace them. Greg even got marks and stains out that were deemed impossible to remove by previous cleaners. I was and am excited about their quality of work, not something I usually do over a clean, but Prestige did and does such a brilliant job, it's hard not to get excited. Thanks a lot Noosa Prestige.
Reliable, extremely effective and not expensive for the job they do.
This is a silly question for Noosa Prestige. They are 10 out of 10.