Northside Removals

Northside Removals

Loretta M.South East Queensland, QLD

Good service.

I had two very pleasant young men come and pack up some boxes etc for storage. They couldn’t have been more helpful, were quick and careful with my things and very courteous as well. I was very happy with the whole process.

Sonya Harrington

Sonya HarringtonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service!

I have dealt with many removal companies over the last 20 years living in Brisbane and Northside Removals is by far the best service I have ever received. Michael in the office is easy to communicate with. I told him I had a 4 bedroom house and explained what I had and he sent out the perfect sized truck. You can tell he is a furniture removalist with the knowledge and advice he gives you.

The 2 men Michael sent out for our move, Andy and Kelvin were polite, professional and took much care with my possessions. I was amazed with the customer service, attention to detail and the professionalism with this company and have recommended their services highly to friends and family. Well done!