Novalac Colic

Novalac Colic

4.3

• Breastfed Child Yes (53%) · No (47%)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (100%) · No (0%)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (13%) · No (87%)
Kate

KateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Saved the day

My daughter had tried 5 different other formulas - it was a long constant battle trying to find the best one suited. Finally came across Novalac Colic it has been a true lifesaver. At first i thought it was making my daughter constipated i continued & it was just phase of her to get use to formula.. My daughter is now great and finally happy little baby.

Purchased in December 2019 for A$31.00.

JacS

JacS

Definitely recommend for gassy babies.

Solved all our little ones tummy complaints immediately. With other formula we needed to spend time trying to burp him, with novalac colic he burps in his own. No more tummy pains & is sleeping much better.

Purchased in October 2019 for A$30.00.

Caused Unease / Sickness No

I bought this formula, but after using it less than a week he got really constipated. I wouldn't recommend this product.

I bought this formula thinking to help my baby with colic, but after using it less than a week he got really constipated. He has been in so much pain, I tried adding 10 ml extra of water as the nurse recommended, but it didn't help at all. I decided to buy Novalac constipation and this formula really help my boy , a few days later he started to have really runny poo in every feed.So I decided to stop giving him Novalac product none of them were good for my baby. I wouldn't recommend this product.

Purchased in November 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$31,000.00.

Caused Unease / Sickness Yes

Kiri B.

Kiri B.South East Queensland, QLD

Not suitable

Bought this as I was told by our paediatrician that baby has colic. I read the reviews prior to purchasing, and spoke with thr pharmacist and she recommended novalac. Our baby enjoyed the taste, no issues drinking, however didn't agree with him about 10-15 mins after finishing the bottle, tummy pain and constipation. I was constantly having to give him water with brown sugar and other natural remedies to try and get him to poo. Constant battle.

Purchased in October 2019 for A$31.00.

Caused Unease / Sickness Yes
Crystal M.

Crystal M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Absolutely amazing!

I am currently mixed feeding and after trying s26 gold and having my bub projectile vomit after every bottle feed and struggling with bad colic I decided to give Novalac Colic a try and it has been an actual lifesaver! She’s sleeping so much better, seems to enjoy the milk, is having regular bowel movements and the colic has all but disappeared. Would recommend this 110%. Worth every cent

Purchased in September 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$30.50.

Sammi H.

Sammi H.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great product

Great product, can be a little thick so use a teat that allows that! But it was fantastic for our colicky baby and definitely helped us get sleep through the night in those initial few months! Worth every cent!

Purchased at Priceline for A$29.00.

Kelly H.

Kelly H.Perth, WA

we tried a few different formulas and in the end this is the only one that helped my daughter

my daughter absolutely loves it after trying multiple formulas this is the one we settled on she had no side affects and it was easy to prepare. slightly more expensive but we'll worth it

Purchased in May 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$29.99.

amanda d.

amanda d.South East Queensland, QLD

Best choice works well

Best choice I made switching to this formula. Gave some instant relief and within 3 weeks on this formula his colic settled down completely. Has been a life saver and so glad to see my baby happy and not in pain

Purchased in July 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$30.00.

Had no problem with it

My baby was a colic and this product is the only one that fix it. Amazing product! Since the first time my son tried it@ 4weeks old he was settled the first time and no wind. He liked it and he gained weight too. Ever since we use this product he became a happy baby. I’ll be using this product again now to my twins. Can’t believe it was 6 years ago when we were a first time parents.

Purchased in September 2013 at Terry White Chemmart for A$22.00.

Kate

KateMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product

This formula is great for colic its so easy to prepare just like other formulas my child had positive effects from using this product and would recomend to other people to use

Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for A$22.00.

Natalie M.

Natalie M.Sydney, NSW

Top notch quality product

I placed my newborn son on novalac colic after trying two other formulas. This formula made my son happy, content and overall is just AMAZING. We cannot speak highly enough about this product.

Purchased in April 2019 for A$28.99.

ravi y.

ravi y.

Life Saver

Our baby was restless all the time, we tried number of formulas with no positive results, then we decided to try Novalac colic and it took about a week for the bub to settle down, since then we have not looked back and have happy bubba.... highly recommended

Purchased in May 2019 for A$28.00.

Sue P

Sue P

Life changing!

After 5 weeks of screaming for hours on end and not sleeping for more than 1.5 hours at a time due to waking with painful farts, we switched our 3.5 month old to Novalac Colic. He was like a different baby instantly! He still gets fart attacks from time to time but they only last a few mins, no more screaming for hours on end, he has turned back into our happy little man! I cannot recommend this highly enough.

Purchased in March 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$30.00.

Caused Unease / Sickness No

Only formula we had lots of success with

This formula made a huge difference to our bub , she tolerates it well and has become much more settled . We have found its best for her poos too - other formulas left her with runny green poos and much more tummy pain . Easy to prepare and Bub has no issues with taste .

Purchased in February 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$30.00.

Michael B.

Michael B.Perth, WA

Took 5 days to work but Worth the Wait!!!

After weeks of sleepless nights from a baby in pain we spoke to a pharmacist who recommended changing to Novalac Colic. It took around 5 days until we seen the effects but once we did it was amazing! No real side effects like constipation either!! Reasonably priced also depending on the Pharmacy you go to.

Purchased in March 2018 at Terry White Chemists for A$30.00.

Find out how Novalac Colic compares to other Baby Formulas

Perfect formula when I needed it most.

This formula came as life saver when trying to help my bub suffering from colic. No over the counter liquids i.e. infants friends or gripe water were helping at all. Every meal past 11am were dreadful with screaming, clenched fists and an over all unhappy baby. This item settled her stomach, helped has come up and over all assisted our journey as parents.

Excellent!! 4th formula in and never going back.

Best formula I tried 4 before This and baby was grumpy and constipated, wasn’t on this. Still was on zantac syrup for colic but this formula was a good option as my boob made it worse. Went toilet everyday so no constipation like nan or s-26 I think it does come down to every baby though and seeing what works! This definitely worked for us.

Love it but!!!

I found this great for colic and gas but bubs is constipated,what can i do? I dont really want to change formulas again, this is her 4th one.she is 4 days off 3 months old. I have given the water with brown sugar that works but then when i stop shes constipated again. help please

Just tried it - so far so good

Just gave this to my baby who is 10 weeks and cries/screams 24-7.

WOW. Gave him 150ML then he cried so I quickly made 90ML and he drank them both, burped 3 times...then He just fell straight to sleep.

This never happens! (used nan-pro gold before - absolute horror, then nan comfort which became an issue because he wouldn't finish the bottle so Dr said to change formula- thought I would try novalac before turning to aptamil - so I really hope this colic stays the same

Very happy baby

My baby used to get terrible wind and was constantly unsettled and irritable. I had to give up breastfeeding and feed Bub formula. My baby took to this formula straight away. No wind or other digestive issues. Baby is very settled and content on this formula. Formula is easy to prepare.

Danie N.

Danie N.asked

hello my baby is on novalac premiem symbiotic and before she was on AR but it didnt work for her she was on IT1 before but throwing it up now she dowsnt like the taste of premiem so i wanted to know she drinks IT1 ,can i mix one scoop with the premiem everytime or is the novalac one milk sweet like IT1? thank you

Elaine

Elaineasked

My baby is on Novalac colic but still remains to get gas which make him cry so much and unsettled and is now constipated. Can I use novalac constipation formula for every alternate feed?

Barbara Kirkby
Barbara Kirkby

I would recomend to change the formula.
I have used both novalac colic and my baby still having a lot of gas and got constipated badly. He used to cry so much. I decided to buy Novalac constipation and after using 1 or 2 days he started to get runny poo every 2 hours.
I believe every child is different but this was my experience with both products.
I have change the formula to A2 1 premium. With this formula my baby is really happy.

Jahowa I.

Jahowa I.asked

Hello. Doctor said my baby has colic and suggest us to give novalac ac.my baby was too gassy and he could poo every 5 to 7 days. He was breastfed baby. Anyway, after having novalac, Its symptom improved and his discomfort also improved. But the problem is he has now constipation. His poo look like small stone. Only two days, he is having this formula. Shall i continue or wait for few days? Adding extra water while preparing his milk?Thank you