Novalac Reflux

Novalac Reflux

See the Best Baby Formulas in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

A wonderful product.

Thrilled to have found it and bubs is settled and happy. She doesn't burp that easily but is not upset when you lay her flat and I'm so happy that she is well and content.

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $30.00.

CharlieMid North Coast, NSW

Only formula that worked and that my baby would drink.

My baby loves this formula. The only formula that he didn’t throw up. I have wasted many tins trying alternatives but this was the only one that worked for my baby.

Purchased for $29.00.

Jess B.

Jess B.Gippsland, VIC

Saved myself and my baby

My baby looks forward to drinking his bottle every night.
He doesn’t have any side effects or reactions from drinking Novalac reflux.
It’s so easy to prepare....210mls water,microwave/heat the water, add 7 scoops of formula !
It’s amazing !

Purchased in April 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $30.00.

Breastfed Child Yes
Tyrone

Tyrone

Best baby formula for my baby

I first tried this formula when my baby had stomach symptoms such as wind and reflux and was recommended this product. I ve been using the same formula since then. He seems to enjoy this a lot so I have decided to stay with the same brand.

Purchased in November 2018 for $30.00.

Jen

JenHunter Region, NSW

Worst reflux product

We swapped bub from Aptamil AR to Novalac for higher nutritional content and he threw it up. We followed the water to scoop ratio and it came back up watery and did not thicken at all

October 7th 2019 Update: Terrible product. Do Not Buy

My son projectile vomited the formula. It did not thicken up as stated on the tin and he screamed in pain when drinking it. The product was recommended to me but I do not recommend it to others

Purchased in August 2019 for $35.00.

Gungun

GungunSydney, NSW

Great for Reflux

My boy was very unsettled for a while then I tried this formula. He loved it. Easy to make. I will recommend this formula for any baby struggling with Reflux.

However my baby later diagnosed with CMPI. Switched to Neocate.

Purchased in September 2018 at Chemist Warehouse for $39.00.

Dom

DomGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Didnt work for us

I really wanted this formula to work for my sons reflux as I have read great reviews about it but unfortunately it has given him very bad stomach pains and after 3 feeds stopped giving it to him and since then we have found a brand that works for us.

Purchased in June 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $30.00.

Olivia R.

Olivia R.Sydney, NSW

Dosnt thicken fast enough

Although the formula is a AR and the only formula of it’s kind to thicken in the stomach not the bottle I found this “ feature” didn’t work for my baby . My 14wk old will stop drinking after 70 ml if the milks not thick as it causes him discomfort . I found a hour after his fed he was still having reflux vomiting .we tried novalac AR on recommendation from the chemist as I was transitioning my son from delac + thickner to a normal AR as he had outgrown his lactose intolerance. Thickening his prior formula he drank between 150-180 and was gaining weight on novalac his vomiting and refusal to drink past 70 ml has left him not putting enough weight on We will be trying another formula today

Purchased in June 2019 for $30.99.

Amy M

Amy MSydney, NSW

Worked wonders!

This formaula is great! It’s helped get rid of my daughters painful reflux. She still spits up a bit but no more projectile vomiting!
Now we just need to find something to help with the wind!

Purchased in February 2019 for $28.99.

Andrew

AndrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing

This is a great product is very gentle on babies stomach. It has helped alot with babys spewing and is very minimal now.
It also mixes so well no lumps.

Purchased in February 2019 at Friendly care pharmacy for $29.49.

Bullion

Bullion

Finally!

After trying every type of formula available for my reflux baby I tried Novalac after a pharmacist recommended it. My daughter’s reflux has finally been managed and my baby is much happier! The formula is not too thick so she enjoys drinking it too! Her stool is thicker but she is not constipated like she was on Aptamil and S26. Highly recommended!

It worked for my son!

My son is now 1 and I’m soo upset we have to change him over as the age limit for this is 12 months. After a long 3 months as first time parents we finally realised our son had reflux. The pharmacist recommended this and we didn’t look back:
Our baby no longer cried with he’s bottle or stretched he’s body out, upset. He was a “happy spitter” meaning he spat out only little bits, not the full on reflux vomit.
He stopped the spit ups, made him full and was very happy on the formula.
Having a baby with reflux is the worst, to see them in pain. But I swear by this product.
We are now pregnant with baby number 2, and if they’re any signs of reflux, this will be the first formula I buy.

Dianne

DianneSydney, NSW

Screaming in pain

Ingredients are a concern..

I gave this to my little girl because she has bad reflux and I hadn't expressed enough milk for her. She was in so much pain and screamed all night.
It contains palm oil and starch. These ingredients are already difficult for a baby to digest let alone a baby with stomach issues.

I can't believe it is marketed for reflux babies with those ingredients. My little girl ended up at the Dr with a huge hard belly and it took a few days for her to settle down.

Crystal

Crystal

Beyond words best formula!!!!

I tried many different formulas and novlac was the best formula that worked for my son suffered reflux upset tummy was absolute Iife saver also very nice taste definitely recommend 100% best formula I don't usually right reviews but taken the time to write one about novlac because was simply amazing my son couldn't stop drinking his bottles know Issues just a lil bit of constipation which diluted a lil prune juice and fixed that Issue worked the best!!

Ryan

RyanSouth East Queensland, QLD

best formula

My baby was dropping percentiles and losing to much weight. After talking to the drs we out her on novolac reflux and she is now 1 and reaching all her milestones. she has thrived on the formula and her reflux has come a long way from vomiting as much as she use to. highly recommend this formula to anyone that has a baby with reflux

Molly Hanna

Molly Hanna

Not bad

I tried this formula on my sin when he was 3 months and it did help for a little while. After about 1 month of use I found a formula that was better suited. The biggest issue was that it was almost grainy. I was constantly having to unblock the teet of his bottle.

SO Glad I tried this Formula!

My 5 week old sons been on this Formula for 3 days now... What a difference its made! Hes so much more settled after every feed & has more unbroken sleep. Its worked wonders. No more screaming & acidic reflux which was causing him so much grief.

It would be good if there was a lip around the can like in NAN formula that the scoop sits on, instead of having to dig around to find it. Also would work well for levelling the scoop off. Apart from that A+. Variable flow teats work best for thia formula.

meaganjade

meaganjadeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolute savior for reflux!

This formula has been life changing for my 4 month old with reflux! He was previously on NAN AR after developing reflux at around 8 weeks and was vomiting/spitting up so much milk. Whilst it didn’t effect his weight gain, it was incredibly messy and wetting through clothes caused dermatitis around his neck and chin. Since changing to Novalac Reflux, he spits up very minimally! No issues with constipation yet either. Mum and bubs are both happy chappies!

Michelle

MichellePeel, WA

Loved it

This formula was a savouir for my newborn, he suffered really bad reflux and could never keep anything down. We started using Novalac and noticed a big change, he was a lot more healthier and started gaining more weight. He was also a lot more happier and no longer in pain