NSW Pre-Purchase Inspections

NSW Pre-Purchase Inspections

See the Best Home Inspection Companies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

utao

utaoSydney, NSW

not understanding what customer service is

Excellent service

This company employs licenced inspectors who are extremely knowledgeable. Their reports are tailor made to each individual property. The information I received was excellent & allowed me to make an informed decision. Highly recommended.

Peter J

Peter Jsydney

Excellent property inspectors

This company provides excellent report. They give a good explanation of the defects and include photos and costs to repair. Highly recommended

Complete rip off

If you don't want to be cheated then avoid this company at all costs. They charged more than quoted and threatened legal action when I complained. Very unprofessional.

Steven

StevenSydney, NSW

Be aware with this company!!!

Terrible, will never use again! Over exaggerates every minor issue!

Worst experiences ever with Nsw Pre-purchase Inspections, will never allow my clients to use this company again as they have ruined multiple sales with over exaggerated reports, probably to ensure they get repeat business and provide another inspection on another property for the same client.

gail1461

gail1461

Looking for rectification work. Check their links

We used this company as sellers to prepare for our house sale a couple of years ago. I was so distressed when we received the report. You would have thought the house was falling down.
Our house was well looked after and always well maintained. Our son is a builder and thought their report was rubbish. Where anything was perfect they put in report that that was suspicious of covering up a fault. Any small faults were grossly exaggerated. We also suspected the inspection person was not a qualified builder and when asking the company for his licence number they refused to give it.
Steer clear of this lot. I am surprised there are not a lot more negative reviews

A complete rip off.

This company should be put out of business. They respond to any complaint in an aggressive and totally unprofessional manner. I saw an episode of Checkout which was also my experience. Stick to a known builder and stay away from [name removed] and [name removed]. Unbelievable company.

Garry G.

Garry G.Sydney

Saved us from buying a disaster

Good service & accurate report. The receptionist is efficient & the inspector gave us an excellent explanation of the problems. He was very knowledgeable about house defects. We negotiated with the owner who agreed to fix more than half of the defects. Can highly recommend this company

Most unsatisfactory - don't deliver and let us down

Michael

Michael

Average report that tends to exaggerate problems