2Nu Clenz Eucalyptus / Blue Fresh Disinfectant

2Nu Clenz Eucalyptus / Blue Fresh Disinfectant

100% · 130%

Effectively cleans and disinfects
Pleasant, fresh fragrance
A little goes a long way
Brand Manager for Nu Clenz Eucalyptus / Blue Fresh Disinfectant? Claim your listing.

Colin Wood
Colin WoodIllawarra, NSW2 posts

Where oh where is Blue Nu Clenz ?

Why is it virtually impossible to find a retailer of the Blue No Clenz ? I am quite prepared to purchase in carton lots, and supply ABN number for said purchase.

Why change a superb product and not make it easily available. Not very good marketing I feel, I'm afraid.
Regards

Colin Wood

Mindy ScottHunter Region, NSW3 posts

PLEASE BRING IT BACK

This is by far the best disenfectant ever made! It actually cleans the house and leaves it smelling beautiful and fresh, leaves no film on the floors and we want it back! IGA in our area has been closed down but I did manage to find it at a cheap clearance store 12 months ago, but since then.. it's gone. Years ago we learned that when Coles and Woolies started selling their own products, great products such as these would be unavailable. More products will go too due to the greed from these companies. Amazon sell it but am unsure of the price. Not that it matters because I'm happy to pay for something that works! Show details
Susan F.
Susan F.2 posts

NU-Clenz Eucalyptus

Best product ever but I can no longer find it in Coles Woolies or IGA.....Why?.I have looked everywhere all saying it has been deleted.I am guessing so Woolies Coles can sell more of their own Brands Show details
Digger
DiggerSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Great Product

You can't buy this product anywhere. Woolworths bought out their own brand of Strike Eucalyptus and now you can't get this product anywhere in 1.25l.They were both great products for cleaning. Show details
maree
mareeMid North Coast, NSW6 posts

nu clenz eucalyptus

this is great lovely smell but can not buy it where i live in coffs harbour i would buy a box of it if i could can you let me know thankyou Show details
Goody
GoodyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Perfect household deodoriser

Easy to use, smells good, does a very good job deodorising, good size, reasonably priced.
Just love using it with my washing for household washing and deodorising and use with an invalid. Could buy it easily before but why does Coles not stock it any more?
Heartbroken!
Where can I buy it? Really need it. Show details
R. Edwards
R. Edwards3 posts

Great product

Nu-klenz Blue Fresh was a great product. The fesh smell was perfect for those of us who do not like the ubiquitus eucalyptus or pine, which smell like public toilets. We also used some in with the laundry and it made the clothes smell so fresh. Rang Reckitt in Sydney who state that the line was discontinued because Woolworths and Coles said they couldnt sell it. Bad luck folks! Just another victim of supermarket economics.

CheekiiKat
CheekiiKat

Fantastic scent - Blue Fresh

I have just gone to get a bottle of this from Foodland here in Adelaide. Not there. I havn't even bothered to find out if its discontinued or not. Going by the other comments looks like a trip to IGA is in order and they are probably way more expensive.

The best thing to do people is to write into your usual store of purchase (be it Coles or Woolies). If all of us do this then maybe it will be re stocked.

RokieRob
RokieRobSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Nu Clenz Blue Fresh - best smell on the market by far

Have looked in vain for Blue Fresh. It made my floor cleaning days even enjoyable as the smell lingered. Seemed to do well with hot water added.

It did a good job of cleaning too in the kitchen and bathroom.

It was a product I never tired of - had used it for years.

Am amazed that it has been replaced at Woolys and Coles by inferior smelling product.
Effective cleaner, smelled great
Availability - can't find it now. Would have preferred it in smaller bottle, condensed form so I could dilute it. And maybe cheaper by diluted volume. Bottle heavy and mainly contained water.

Bluelilly
BluelillyAU2 posts

Honestreviews27
Honestreviews27AU23 posts

Good

It is a cheaper alternative. Comes in a large bottle so it lasts forever. It seems to do the job just as well as competitor products (although you can't see germs with the naked eye!) I'm happy with it. I use it on toilets, bench tops and I use it to mop the floor and it cleans beautifully and doesn't leave behind a sticky residue that other floor cleaners can leave behind.
Smells like it's killing germs!
Nothing so far. Show reply
kenyonj
kenyonjAU2 posts

This is perfect! Can't live without it. Chronic Asthmatic

I have used this Nu Clenz Blue Fresh Disinfectant for the past 12 years since being hospital with a chronic Asthma attack ... I changed to Blue Nu Glenz and it's the best, I use it in my home and as a carer working with the Aged and Disabled for my business.

Today 16th April 2011, I have gone to purchase my stock at Woolworths - Marrayong and have been told that this products has been discontinued .. I am not happy with Woolworths for doing this, this is such a good product what are they doing!
smells great, cleans better and reliable
nothing bad at all, just have no idea where I am going to buy this product from now ... thanks a lot Woolworths. Show reply

Mal181
Mal181AU

Not on the Shelves

For some time now, I have not been able to get blue fresh from my local Woolworths Supermarkets, it is the only one that I like.

I shop at Doreen, also St Helena, Sth Morang & Plenty Valley, and do no good at any of them.
Was not expensive, but did the Right Job. Have changed from other brands due to inflating prices
Cant get Blue Fresh, but dont want to use any others Show 3 replies

Jorg P.
Jorg P.

where can we purchase Nu Glenz -
can not find it in any supermarket. Best product ever. If its too good delete it and replace it with a lesser quality product. Unfortunately that seems to be the Trend by the Big Guys.

Mindy Scott

I have no idea! But you're right.. take away the good stuff and replace it with a more expensive inferior product! BRING IT BACK!!!

Jack C.
Jack C.

Stockist Adelaide

Mavalan
Mavalan

Where can I buy it on the Gold coast

Features:

• The Nu-clenz Disinfectant is formulated to kill germs and deodorise your home, leaving it clean and hygienic.
  • It’s a hospital-grade, antibacterial formula that leaves behind a fresh fragrance (it comes in either Eucalyptus or Blue Fresh).
  • To use this product, dilute it (it’s recommended to use half a cup of Nu-clenz to 2.5L of water), and apply it to drains, sinks, toilets and rubbish bins. Leave it on for 10 minutes and then wipe it off.
  • This is a strong product, so make sure you follow all safety precautions listed on the packaging, including washing your hands thoroughly after use.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the Nu-clenz Disinfectant effectively cleaned different surfaces around the house, particularly in the kitchen and bathroom. They said that it worked well on toilets, sinks, showers, benchtops, and even the floor.
  • Reviewers also liked the scent of the product, and said that it left their home smelling fresh.
  • They said that the product was great value for money, reporting that it was reasonably priced and that a little of the disinfectant went a long way.

Something to consider:

• A number of reviewers reported that this product was hard to find. They said that they couldn’t find it in stock at major supermarkets anymore, and those who could find the product said that they found them at independent stores or discount shops.

Extra Information