Nude by Nature

Nude by Nature

Fine until a refund was required

rbodsworth

rbodsworthNortheast, VIC

Mascara brush terrible

On first use the brush bent, hopeless. I see by previous reviews others have been complained about before but seems they're ignoring the feedback. That's all I have to say.

Dee123

Dee123Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible

Still waiting for my refund on an item that I asked to be canceled and was shipped due to no customer service at all. Called again today and was told the girls probably just haven't got around to it. I shouldn't have even been sent the item to begin with. So it's super kind of you to get around to refining me a significant amount of money for an order I cancelled multiple times. Will never shop with them again. Terrible customer service

Shanice

Shanice

Customer service review

I do use some of their products, they are hit and miss, however this review is for their customer service.
I have been waiting 20 days for a refund after they told me they had received the items back, which is like pulling teeth at this point.
The poor girl who has been chasing things up for me has been great however the finance division is absolutely horrendous.
Unfortunately some of their products are actually good so I would say just be 100% sure of you skin tone and what you actually want to avoid having to return anything.

AnnMaree H

AnnMaree HHobart, TAS

New product in liquid foundation.

I have used the liquid makeup for sometime and been happy with the product. However my recent purchase is very watery and spurts out making use very messy. It says New on packaging so has the combination been changed.

Lily

LilyNSW, 2150

Nude by Night Flawless Concealer - tube cracked open

I don't use concealer regularly and so had this product in a drawer for one year since I used it last. Instead of the product coming out properly through the head of the tube, it squished out a long one inch crack down the side of the plastic tube. The mess went everywhere - it splattered the mirror, got on my hands, streaked down the front of my work dress and then also dirtied the carpet!! My guess is cheap plastic packaging from China that doesn't last. If you use all the product in a few months it may be okay, but if you wear makeup occasionally just for going out, then like me you may have to waste money and to throw out a barely used product due to the cheap plastic container.

Chantel

ChantelCanberra Airport 2609, ACT

Light pressed powder

I use almost the entire range of Nude by nature. I thought I would try the pressed powder, rather than cart the huge loose powder around. There was not a tester in light (to look at)...so, I bought light (my usual colour, in all other products); the light pressed powder seems to be 2 or 3 shades darker than their loose powder?!

Gwenda

GwendaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hard to apply

I recently bought a nude by nature lipstick and when I tried it, it was very hard to apply. I have another of their lipsticks that glides on very easily but this one is very hard, I have never experienced anything like that before.

Amata

AmataRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Impressive results mascara but flimsy cheap packaging

Tartan

TartanPerth, WA

Just perfect

Bought the primer & liquid foundation + the cream highlighter & some lipstick, main reason for trying them was that they are silicone free but to my surprise they tick all the boxes, no oily face even 10 hrs later, no breakouts, feels like I am wearing no makeup at all, the coverage is fantastic as I have rosacea & very sensitive skin, truly my go to makeup from now on

Boney1

Boney1Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Results great...effect on skin not so much

mineral/finishing power has left me with acne all over my face. The coverage is great but my skin is red, itchy and has very painful acne..even where the powder fell on my neck I developed acne! It’s a shame as it would be perfect except for the way it’s left my skin.

Elki Cugola

Elki CugolaSydney, NSW

Have Nude changed their formula or am I randomly experiencing acne for the first time in ten years?!?!

I have been using Nude mineral lose powder for about 10 years and has always worked wonderfully to cover dark circles, smooth complexion, matte finish, cover acne scars and it doesn't come off on my clothes.
HOWEVER, I have got little pimples all over my face, and have done for the last 4 weeks. I am 30 and haven't changed any of my face products/ cleansing routine.
I am noticing when I have a day off from make up my face is ok.
At the end of a day wearing Nude my face feels oily, which I had not ever experienced before.
Has anyone else experienced in a change with this product?

Allergic reaction.

Was really looking forward to receiving my order from Nude By Nature, got the mineral foundation and the virgin blush,
After about a week, I woke up with a burning rash exactly where I apply my blush, so disappointed as it has never happened before with any makeup I have used, which makes me wonder, What’s in it??
Waste of money,

Caitriona

CaitrionaPerth, WA

WORST eye primer I have ever used.

Literally the worst eye primer I have ever used. It smudges super quickly so I end up having to constantly reapply eyeliner. Wearing no primer at all would be more effective.

Wow, it works

Erin

ErinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not a LOYAL Company

Love the concealer

Perfect for my skin which is more on the dry side in the winter...I'm sure it will be just as good in the summer however. Happy to know the products are not tested on animals. :)

Foundation is horrible

Karen A

Karen ASydney

Best mineral powder foundation

Yogagirl

Yogagirl

Great mascara

I bought the Nude by Nature mascara on a half price sale and it was a bargain. At full price less so. There is only one mascara, and I would like to see more colour options and different brush options. I find it to be high quality, less is more, use sparingly as coverage and dark colour is good.

Paola R.

Paola R.asked

I used the older 5 in 1 BB cream medium and I am experiencing difficulty selecting a colour from the latest range. I have yellow under tones. Any help would be appreciated. Thx

Naturally

Naturallyasked

Why did you remove the best BB miracle cream to replace it with the BB sheer glow? The sheer glow BB cream has so many bad reviews, it's oily, patchy, stinks, etc. The BB miracle cream was pretty good, so why take it off market?

Jen 123

Jen 123asked

I have been using nude by nature loose powder for many years. However I am concerned by the new research showing that titanium dioxide causes bowel cancer especially if you breathe it in. I find when you put the loose powder on you can’t help but breathe it in. Because it is a main ingredient I am hesitant to keep using it. Is the titanium dioxide a nano particle?

Get an answer from our members and Nude by Nature representatives

CategoryOnline Shops and Beauty Product Brands