Nude by Nature

Nude by Nature

Have Nude changed their formula or am I randomly experiencing acne for the first time in ten years?!?!

I have been using Nude mineral lose powder for about 10 years and has always worked wonderfully to cover dark circles, smooth complexion, matte finish, cover acne scars and it doesn't come off on my clothes.
HOWEVER, I have got little pimples all over my face, and have done for the last 4 weeks. I am 30 and haven't changed any of my face products/ cleansing routine.
I am noticing when I have a day off from make up my face is ok.
At the end of a day wearing Nude my face feels oily, which I had not ever experienced before.
Has anyone else experienced in a change with this product?

Allergic reaction.

Was really looking forward to receiving my order from Nude By Nature, got the mineral foundation and the virgin blush,
After about a week, I woke up with a burning rash exactly where I apply my blush, so disappointed as it has never happened before with any makeup I have used, which makes me wonder, What’s in it??
Waste of money,

WORST eye primer I have ever used.

Literally the worst eye primer I have ever used. It smudges super quickly so I end up having to constantly reapply eyeliner. Wearing no primer at all would be more effective.

Wow, it works

Ordered from nz, took about a week to arrive, lovely secure package, sat down for my first ever mineral makeup experience, applied primer which spreads nicely, then concealer which seemed thin on skin but so easy to blend and noticed it working once I'd applied, next was for the mineral foundation, at first couple of buffs I was feeling like I was going to be disappointed... Then, following instructions, I built up a little more coverage, and was totally shocked, I have veins and redness that I have ALWAYS used liquid foundation to cover, never again, literally watched the mineral powder cover them like magic, doesn't sit like normal powder and cake, I'm converted and so greatful for something that actually does what it's says, I'm hard to impress but you have done it.

Not a LOYAL Company

I have been using the Loose Minerals and Liquid Foundation for a long time which I adore, along with a few other Nude products here and there. I tried to take advantage of their 2 for 1 deal just before Christmas, to which the website wasn't putting the discount through. Upon two days of trying (with Ashlee), who was lovely at the time, we finally got it to work - we found there were problems their end. This is fine, all is great. Got my order through, needed it to take with me overseas, only to chase it up a week later and there was no existing order to be found. From then on Ashlee did not want to know about it and said, because money wasn't taken out of my account there is nothing she can do and the deal can no longer be honoured., especially since 'this had not happened to anyone else'. I could not believe it. I have a trail of emails with the issue being from their end yet, in writing, and now it is just 'too bad' and I had to go away on my Christmas holidays without it... Very very frustrating and disappointing. Especially as I refer Nude Minerals onto everyone I know. I am always asked my opinion on makeup especially being a makeup artist, now I am left disappointed and don't think I will mention them anymore.

Love the concealer

Perfect for my skin which is more on the dry side in the winter...I'm sure it will be just as good in the summer however. Happy to know the products are not tested on animals. :)

Foundation is horrible

Bought the foundation and when i applied it, it was beyond patchy and didn’t cover anything. Waste of money. I have a red undertone and my checks get very flushed. When i put on the foundation with my beauty blender it took it straight off and didn’t cover anything. I used a different foundation one that i normally use on my other check and it covered perfectly and let me blend down to my neck and covered amazingly. The foundation i bought from nude by nature took it straight off and sat so weirdly on my skin. I took it off and tried a primer and did it again and it honestly looked worse. Foundations are supposed to sit and cover well. I bought this product thinking it would be long lasting and a medium coverage as said. Whereas my other medium coverage foundation from a different company worked so much better. I’ve now wasted 40$ on your foundation and 20$ on your concealer that don’t one bit work. regrettable

Best mineral powder foundation

The mineral powder foundation is amazing. Not a great colour range but I bought both the light and medium to mix to get a close shade mix for me. It's a bit messy to use and time consuming to build the coverage you need by buffing, but my goodness the final result is simply stunning. Luminous, flawless and lasts all day. I go for a light coverage during the day and build the coverage a bit more for any evening events and I always get complimented on how beautiful my skin is.

I suggest you go to Priceline where there are mirrors and make-up removers around so you can apply swatches to your skin to find your shade. If it's your first time using mineral powder foundation, set aside 30 mins or so the first time to play around and get used to the product. Once you master the buffing technique and the amount of powder to tap out of the containers for your make up routine, you'll never look back.

Great mascara

I bought the Nude by Nature mascara on a half price sale and it was a bargain. At full price less so. There is only one mascara, and I would like to see more colour options and different brush options. I find it to be high quality, less is more, use sparingly as coverage and dark colour is good.

Love these products!

Started with their primer then moved on to the blush, eyebrow pencil and eyeliner - love them all and no adverse reaction, even though I have extremely sensitive skin. So happy I found this product line and readily available at the nearby Shoppers Drug Mart.

Severe reaction

First time using this eye primer. Applied a small amount to my eyelid and felt tightness to my skin and was left with redness and burning sensation on removal. Would not recommend.

Trying to get in contact numerous times and no one answers the phones! Great customer service!!!!

Need to speak to someone urgently!! I have been in contact with your Merchandiser to get some testers and a header for our stand and have been getting the run a round in regards to a lot of issues.

This is a terrible product

I bought liquid mineral foundation yesterday and decided to try it today, when I put it on it blended terrible, so I removed it, when I did my skin had reacted to it, it now has red blotches all over it!!!!

Hi Amaya, thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to hear that you have had a reaction to the foundation that you purchased. Nude by Nature products have been comprehensively clinically tested (on humans, not animals). Nude by Nature products are always formulated to be as safe and gentle as possible and without synthetic ingredients or preservatives like Silicone, Phthalates, Sulphates, PEGS, Siloxanes, Triclosans, Phenoxyethanol, Parabens or Talc. Despite this, some people are naturally allergic or intolerant to unique ingredients and raw materials.If we can assist you further at all, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our Customer Care team via customercare@nudebynature.com.au Thanks, Team Nude by Nature.

Love love love

I have used lots of different foundations that have a caking effect or makes my skin break out due to my skin not breathing but finally I have found a product that I love, the primer is the best and I just use your medium powder it is just awesome, my skin can breath and no more break outs, 1 very happy customer.

Hi Maria, thank you for your feedback and we are pleased to hear that the Airbrush Mineral Primer and Mineral Cover is working well for you skin. Thanks, Team Nude by Nature.

dried out waterproof eye liner

purchased the waterproof eyeliner about month and half ago on sale $21.95
waited to finish the last bit of previous eyeliner before starting this
very very dissatissifed and disappionted not up to the its name ...how can i get it to slide on?

Hi Mal, Thank you for this feedback. The Mineral Eyeliner has been discontinued for around 2 years now which would put it past its shelf life. We recommend returning to the store which you had made your purchase and proceeding to refund or exchange this product. If you need any assistance doing so please contact our Customer Care Team via customercare@nudebynature.com.au Thanks, Team Nude by Nature.

I can't trust this product anymore

I bought Liquid Mineral Concealer (Meduim) and I was happy with it until it's finished and I went to buy a new one so I picked the same exact one I bought before (Liquid Mineral Concealer -Meduim) when I started using it it was obviously not the same color tone!! I looked for the previous one I used and the color different was so clear! I checked that I bought the same color tone and yes it was the same!! But the color tone was clearly different, although from the pack -of which of course you can't unseal before purchasing- it was same exact color tone written.
So very disappointed with the product and definitely won't pay money again for a company that doesn't respect their customers!!!

Hi Shahy, Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to hear that your concealer is not performing as it should.If we can assist you further with this please contact our Customer Care Team on customercare@nudebynature.com.au Thanks, Team Nude by Nature.

Waste of money

I purchased the brush kit, foundation and some other products. There is no coverage, the foundation doesn’t blend. The brushes aren’t great either, I feel like they don’t even apply the make up. Very disappointed as I spent about $200 only to have to purchase another brand!!

Hi Natalie, thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to hear of your feedback regarding your recent purchase. If we can assist you further, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care team via customercare@nudebynature,com.au Thanks, Team Nude by Nature.

Skin reaction

I purchased the glow bb cream put it on for the day when I got home had a shower and notice my skin was feeling very sensitive and my forehead bumpy with tiny lumps like acne, my skin usually is normal. I've used other bb creams never had a reaction like this it's going in the bin. Scary stuff.

Hi Shez, thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to hear that you have had a reaction to the Sheer Glow BB Cream. Nude by Nature products have been comprehensively clinically tested (on humans, not animals). Nude by Nature products are always formulated to be as safe and gentle as possible and without synthetic ingredients or preservatives like Silicone, Phthalates, Sulphates, PEGS, Siloxanes, Triclosans, Phenoxyethanol, Parabens or Talc. Despite this, some people are naturally allergic or intolerant to unique ingredients and raw materials. If we can assist you further, please get in touch with our Customer Care team at customercare@nudebynature.com.au Thanks, Team Nude by Nature.

Awesome product

Great foundation! Comes in a glass coated bottle with a push pump so you can get the amount you want. Nice and even coverage. Can’t complain. Will be buying this again.

Hi Taina, thank you for your feedback and we are pleased to hear that you are enjoying the foundation so far! Thanks, Team Nude by Nature.

Waste of money

What a waste of money and it is very expensive. It didn't even show anything on my face and everything very small.

Hi Amy, thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to hear that you have been unsatisfied with your purchase. If we can assist you further, please get in touch with our Customer Care team at customercare@nudebynature.com.au Thanks, Team Nude by Nature.