Nurofen Back Pain

Nurofen Back Pain

4.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
See the Best Muscle & Pain Relief Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Nurofen

1 review
    pinkyy
    pinkyySydney

Good

I used this product after struggling to sleep one night due to severe back pain. I had tried ice and heat, with neither one worked, nor did standard Panadol caps. After taking Nurofen for back pain, I had to wait approximately 15 minutes for the tablets to start working. As it was through the night, I can't really say if they made me feel drowsy, but in the morning I felt fine, and pain free.
    Fast, effective and not much more expensive than your standard Nurofen tablets. You can find them at your local chemist or supermarket.
    I've found nothing bad with the product, yet.

backtoback
    backtoback
    Defined
    Defined

found them helpful and made me drowsy

Dee
    Deeasked

Can you use these while on morphine tablets 50mg a day? I have just had shingles on both legs from my toes to the top of knees. It has died done a lot also waiting on 2 knee replacements. Can I use these patches?

Nurofen
    Komal K.Nurofen

Dear Dee

Thank you for your enquiry.

Nurofen Heat Patches provide warming relief of muscular pain and stiffness of the back, neck, shoulders or other muscular areas, without the need for medicines. Please consult your Doctor, as he/she is best placed to provide advice regarding the suitability of Nurofen Heat Patches for you.

Thank you.

Regards,
    Nurofen Consumer Relations

Get an answer from our members and Nurofen representatives

CategoryMuscle & Pain Relief Products