Nurofen Cold and Flu

Nurofen Cold and Flu

See the Best Muscle & Pain Relief Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Lan -an itas

Lan -an itasGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Only symptom relief that works for me

I have been wanting to leave a review for this product, as it is one of the few medicines, that I just feel it actually walks the talk.
For me, this the only pills that help me with symptoms of cold/flu. I still would feel a bit unwell but without the awful congestion and aches, plus it allows me to sleep (last for 6 hours, so I do wake up and take them again, depending on how bad I feel during the night). I have recommended it to family and they also agree that it is great.
It is very pricy for my budget, but I am not good with cold/flu, so I take it until I don't need it anymore.
There are many Neurofen products, so make sure you do buy the one that says Cold/Flu

Purchased in June 2019 for $12.00.

Side Effects None
Symptom ReliefSignificant Improvement
Effective Within 15 minutes

alphacinator

alphacinatorGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Effective Seasonal Pill

I describe my cold & flu experience as 'seasonal' because breathing in pollen in the air can cause havoc on the body's immune system when combined with cold temperature and wet weather during winter season. Nurofen offers a temporary solution and should be not seen as a cure to prevent all cold & flu viruses. I highly recommend a sprinkle of dried mixed herbs on your meals where you can get from the supermarket in a small glass bottle. The mixture of dried plant herbs contains anti-viral chemical nutrients that science has yet to discover it's complicated secrets of how they survive with so many harmful variety of viruses and bacteria species around.

Sarah3589

Sarah3589AU

Best cold and (Man-)flu tablets available

These have been a godsend this week, with my husband and I coming down with the flu. I have just had a normal dose of the flu, and they have worked great, even given my swollen tonsils much relief.
My husband has the well known and feared by wives Australia wide, Man Flu strain. Wives of Australia, have found what you're looking for and it is these tablets.
I think they're available at the chemist, but I've always found them at Coles.
Also, the "sinus relief" and "cold & flu" nurofen have exactly the same ingredients so check for a price difference
Reliable, available at local supermarket, eases Man Flu

bjjmd84

bjjmd84Sydney

Best Cold and Flu Tablets

This is by far the best cold and flu tablet I have tried. It starts to work within half an hour and relieves body aches and pains, and does not have a drowsy effect. It slows down the sniffles, and helps with 'brain fog' and other unpleasant symptoms. I'll travel to different chemists if I need to purchase this, to avoid purchasing alternatives!
Fast working and effective!
Not all pharmacies stock this product.