Nurofen Period Pain

Nurofen Period Pain

See the Best Muscle & Pain Relief Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Nurofen

3.7
    Lorraine
    LorraineNSW

Worked OK; No better than ordinary Nurofen.

As another reviewer stated, the ingredients in Nurofen Period Pain is exactly the same as the ingredients in ordinary Nurofen. It does work, but it's overpriced & doesn't offer any additional benefits compared to regular Nurofen.

Ordered to be pulled off the shelves in Australia

This product is essentially scam, and has been pulled off the shelves by court order. It's not that it doesn't work at all, it's that it is no better for period pain than standard Nurofen or cheap generic ibuprofen lysine. The Federal Court has ruled that Nurofen Period Pain is misleading and it will no longer be sold. Good riddance to this product that makes you pay more for "women's problems" because they think you're easily fooled.

TwirlGirl
    TwirlGirlMossel Bay, Western Cape

This is by far the best pain killer I've ever used!

I'm 19 and I've had really bad period pains since I started menstruating. I've used pain killers before but none of them work as good as Nurofen. I get my pains a few hours after I get my period so when I get my period I take one pill so that I can stop the pain before it even starts. I literally feel nothing at all. It's amazing! Don't know what I would do without it!
    reliable, fast, easy, inexpensive

Worked for me.

Ever since i got my period at the age of 12 I experienced really bad stomach cramps, i would be lying in bed literally none stop moving and crying because its that bad, this time it was worse I was up from 1am till 7am with these pains i couldn't handle it, I have always taken nurofen plus but decided to try the period pain one thinking it would target just that, and it did exactly that my period pains were gone within 10-20 minutes. I was so thankful and as soon as the pain was gone my eyes dropped into a deep sleep.

Muscle & Pain Relief Products

Find out how Nurofen Period Pain compares to other Muscle & Pain Relief Products

it was fabulous

kicked in within the first 30mins of using it loved it
    thanks nurofen was the best thing ive taken for period pain so
    far I recommend it strongly
    helped with periods

sunshinexox
    sunshinexoxNSW, 2264

Exactly the same as regular neurofen

This product, although it has all the 'period pain' packaging, and says that it works better, works exactly the same as regular neurofen. Does nothing in particular to stop cramping, flatulence, etc. that is associated with a painful period.

It is way too expensive for what you get. Do not waste your money.

expensive, ineffective, did not help cramping, did not help flatulence,

ainnes123