Nurofen Nuromol

Nurofen Nuromol

See the Best Muscle & Pain Relief Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

very effective

its very effective, i can see a lot off you idiots think these are expensive but they are costly for a reason, read the description for what relief pain it gives. If your poor go buy the cheap ones you poor fools, as for logical people who is willing to go for the extra cost, these work wonders.

Purchased in November 2019.

Pain TypeChronic
Effective Within 15 minutes

Works straight away, very good

Have had throbbing head from cold and no other painkillers works as fast and as effective. No side effects. Pain gone just like that. Would recommend to family and friends

Purchased in August 2018.

Pain TypeChronic
Sinaura

SinauraSydney, NSW

Pain gone

Apart from being costly, it is the only thing that works for me besides Panadol rapid. I got few of these as a sample when it first launched. I was never a fan of neurofen brands but I was so much in backache and joint pain and ran out of panadol, I had to take it. I only had to take one and after 20 mins or so the pain was gone and I could sleep better. I sometimes use it for severe headache and period pains too, works wonders.

Purchased in April 2018.

Pain TypeAcute
Nurofen
Komal K.Nurofen

Hi Sinaura,
It is great to hear about your experience with our Nuromol product. We will pass on your feedback to our brand team.
Thank you for providing your feedback.
Nurofen Australia Team

Useless for wisdom tooth removal pain

Purchased in April 2018.

Alec

Alecmelbourne

mediocre analgesic priced for uninformed who pay 10 times more than necessary

O.K product, but Nuromol... being Paracetamol 500mg and Ibuprofen 200mg costing $50-70 for 100 tablets,
Exact Equivalent ... Buy 100 Panamax 69c-$1.99 and 100 Rafen tablets 200mg...cost $6
Take 1 of each (equal to 1 Nuromol),,,,, This will cost you 1/10th of Nuromol!

Imprezive!

Imprezive!Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Finally! Something that actually works for me’

Cheets

CheetsMelbourne

Crap

Useless does absolutely nothing. Have to go to bloody Dtrs to get a script for a migraine or headache now because Government wants to make more money. Ridiculous ........,,,,,,..... .....

Steppy K

Steppy KMelbourne

Try Maxigesic - MUCH BETTER PAIN RELIEF!!!

I use Maxigesic because you're allowed to take 2 tablets up to four times a day. Brilliant for headaches and muscle pain. Nuromol is only listed as 1 tablet 3 times a day - not enough drug!!!

Feline Grace

Feline GraceNewcastle

Useless as painkiller, and way too expensive!

Rubbish Product

The pharmacies have been pushing this product as an alternative to the codeine-containing product as a response to the government mandate to make these prescriptions. Due to arthritis in my back, I am in pain most of the day these do nothing for my pain.

MelT

MelTRockingham

What a scam

What a scam, take 1 paracetamol tablet and 1 ibuprofen table for same result at fraction of the cost. Why waste your money on it just to take 1 tablet instead of 2 and pay a massive price inflation for the convenience, no thanks waste of money

Grommit

GrommitSouthwest, VIC

Expensive and doesn't work

At $13.50 a packet, this product allegedly reduces inflammation and relieves pain, but 24 hours and 3 tablets after the initial dose I am still in pain and still have a raging headache. I am getting more relief from a hot water bottle!

To add insult to injury, my Friday early afternoon call to Reckitt Benckiser’s Australian[?] 1800 number produced a recorded message requesting my contact details so they could call back the next business day. Take this useless product for another 3 days? I don't think so!