Nutri Ninja Auto-IQ System / Duo with Auto-iQ

Nutri Ninja Auto-IQ System / Duo with Auto-iQ

Auto-IQ System (BL682), Duo with Auto-iQ (BL642)

See the Best Blenders in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

stacey_jade80

stacey_jade80South East Queensland, QLD

Awesome Machine

After wanting a Vitamix forever, I decided to buy the next best thing. So glad I did. Not only did I save a ton of money but I just love my Ninja. I use it every morning for smoothies for the fam and it makes healthy baby food prep so quick and easy. It's super noisy but I've gotten used to it now.

Purchased in February 2019 at Amazon for $269.00.

siobhan

siobhanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product

Great product, very loud. Easy to clean, crushes ice, super easy to use after buying multiple smoothies makers and blenders this does it all and Makes good smoothies. Hand recipe book too!

Purchased in August 2019.

Product is used: Several times a week
Debbie

DebbieWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great

I love using my ninja so easy to use and easy to clean makes my life so much easier and blends things up really well. Very happy with it and would recommend it

Purchased in January 2017 at Big W Retail Stores for $299.00.

Product is used: Several times a week
Used for: Dips & Condiments, Juices, Smoothies and Soups
Michelle M

Michelle MMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

absolute love!!

I am 100% satisfied with this blender. The power this blender has allows you to make smoothies with a thicker texture. I love that you can click one button and the blender does all the work for you! I found with other blenders they can get quite hot when blending for long periods of time and while the ninja gets warm it doesn't over heat! i would highly recommend this blender/food processor to everyone looking at buying a blender!

Purchased in January 2019 at Myer Online Store for $249.00.

Used for: Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups

Sweety

SweetyPerth, WA

Love this blender

I have this blender ,since 8 month now ,great as usually grind pulses ,also excellent for smoothies, loved it,but past few weeks noise is bit louder, unfortunately didn't fund the receipt.

Purchased in August 2018 at The Good Guys for $290.00.

Used for: Dips & Condiments, Nut Butters and Smoothies

karen55

karen55Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

GREAT BLENDER

This machine just about chews everything into a fine liquid. Haven’t found anything yet it won’t devour. It’s a bit loud, but to be expected with the job it does. Haven’t long bought it, so disappointed to hear it’s been discontinued. Highly recommend this product.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Bella

BellaMermaid Beach

Best blender I’ve ever owned

This blender is amazing!! I love that I can use the big blender size for margaritas and bulk smoothies and the little ones for smaller smoothies, gauamole and breaking down bigger food items. I legit use this everyday.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

kpkiwi

kpkiwiAU

Bad customer service and spare parts are unavailable!!

You can't buy the bowl for the older style. Nutri Ninja changed the bowl design "slightly" around August/September 2018. I know because I was sent the new designed one and it does not engage properly. I was on a Wait List for the old design bowl, for 3 months, and was happy to wait. But they decided to cancel my order and refund me.
Mann & Noble accept no responsibility for their products. I recommend buying another brand.
YOU CANNOT GET REPLACEMENT PARTS!!

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Jade Pratley

Jade PratleyPeel, WA

Didn’t last long.

Good blender but didn’t last very long
Machine was unable to blend using the bigger cup provided and would often cut off short of time which made making shakes hard.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Aric C

Aric CAU

Wonderful machine

I bought it from the good guys. This machine do Great on blending food well ,it can handle solid and liquid well. So far I don't have any problem with the machine. I think it will be good buy. I would recommend to other.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

SSut

SSutSydney

A good duo system blender

Very satisfied with my purchase. I did not realise that this model has been discontinued. It is such a good model, very powerful. It comes with pre-set program (auto-iq) and easy to use. This blender can handle both liquid and solid food well, no fuss and no mess. It is a little bit loud but not that bad. Overall it is a keeper.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Ramit

Ramit

Good product

Bought this product a few months ago from Harvey Norman. It's a very good product. If you are planning to lose weight without doing a lot like exercise, then try to drink smoothies once or twice a day. Taste good

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Blake M

Blake M

A must have for any kitchen!

This machine is an absolute beauty! We use this for our daily smoothies, for our sauces and all our food processing needs. Have had it for about a year now and the blades are still as sharp as anything!

Date PurchasedJun 2017

melissa quirk

melissa quirk

Brilliant

Great machine with heaps of different modes and accessories. Small cups are great for smoothies and small amounts and the blender is perfect for larger quantities.

Blends really well to a liquid consistency with no lumps.

A bit loud but what can you expect.

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Awesome!!!!

I can't live without my smoothies. My first blender was a bullet which lasted me 12 months, I got the Ninja Auto IQ for Mother's Day almost 3 years ago and I love it. I like kale in my smoothie so I need a powerful blade. It's rare to get good quality items these days so I'm happy I found this blender and when it dies on me I plan on buying the same one again.

Date PurchasedMay 2015
Fred

FredMelbourne

Good Blender - Needs more blades

Purchased this 2 years ago at The Good Guys.
This machine gets used 4 - 5 times a weeks and has not missed a beat.
It needs a few more blades, as it is sometimes a little coarse, especially when blending fruit.
The blender can be noisy as well, but therefore it is very powerful.
I would purchase this product again!

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Millie

MillieWellongton

This is worst electronic product I ever had

I bought this product on boxing day sale 2 years ago. I used it for a year 15 times in a year only for needing a cookie dough and for avocado smoothie still some of the parts are packed. . then i haven't used it for a year as I was away Now suddenly it stopped working. It works now and then sometimes but doesn't work the way it should be. Not happy with this product at all. Try to call customer service but doesn't helpfull as warranty was only for a year.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Mango

MangoSydney, NSW

Blends just about everything...but not like on TV

Date PurchasedSep 2015

Ideal mick

Ideal mick

heaps of guts

This blender has 100w of pure guts! Whatever you put into it will come out nice and smooth.Brilliant for making healthy breakfast on the go.with the different size containers and area on lids with the flip top .makes them very user freinds.Also great to store in the fridge.one of the best things purchased.

Date PurchasedDec 2015

Lize

LizeBrisbane

Excellent blender.

Blend all fruit and vegetables very smooth. Home made smoothies.
solid and good blades. Chop and puree, make smoothies don't have to chop fruitor vegatables blend very good
Highly recommended the best blender ever.
The only down side is noisy when in use.

Date PurchasedMay 2018