Nutri Ninja Auto-IQ System / Duo with Auto-iQ

Nutri Ninja Auto-IQ System / Duo with Auto-iQ

Auto-IQ System (BL682) and Duo with Auto-iQ (BL642)

Great

I love using my ninja so easy to use and easy to clean makes my life so much easier and blends things up really well. Very happy with it and would recommend it

Purchased in January 2017 at Big W Retail Stores for $299.00.

Safety
Product is used: Several times a week
Used for: Dips & Condiments, Juices, Smoothies and Soups

absolute love!!

I am 100% satisfied with this blender. The power this blender has allows you to make smoothies with a thicker texture. I love that you can click one button and the blender does all the work for you! I found with other blenders they can get quite hot when blending for long periods of time and while the ninja gets warm it doesn't over heat! i would highly recommend this blender/food processor to everyone looking at buying a blender!

Purchased in January 2019 at Myer Online Store for $249.00.

Product is used: Daily
Used for: Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups

Love this blender

I have this blender ,since 8 month now ,great as usually grind pulses ,also excellent for smoothies, loved it,but past few weeks noise is bit louder, unfortunately didn't fund the receipt.

Purchased in August 2018 at The Good Guys for $290.00.

Product is used: Daily
Used for: Dips & Condiments, Nut Butters and Smoothies

GREAT BLENDER

This machine just about chews everything into a fine liquid. Haven’t found anything yet it won’t devour. It’s a bit loud, but to be expected with the job it does. Haven’t long bought it, so disappointed to hear it’s been discontinued. Highly recommend this product.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Best blender I’ve ever owned

This blender is amazing!! I love that I can use the big blender size for margaritas and bulk smoothies and the little ones for smaller smoothies, gauamole and breaking down bigger food items. I legit use this everyday.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Bad customer service and spare parts are unavailable!!

You can't buy the bowl for the older style. Nutri Ninja changed the bowl design "slightly" around August/September 2018. I know because I was sent the new designed one and it does not engage properly. I was on a Wait List for the old design bowl, for 3 months, and was happy to wait. But they decided to cancel my order and refund me.
Mann & Noble accept no responsibility for their products. I recommend buying another brand.
YOU CANNOT GET REPLACEMENT PARTS!!

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Didn’t last long.

Good blender but didn’t last very long
Machine was unable to blend using the bigger cup provided and would often cut off short of time which made making shakes hard.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Wonderful machine

I bought it from the good guys. This machine do Great on blending food well ,it can handle solid and liquid well. So far I don't have any problem with the machine. I think it will be good buy. I would recommend to other.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

A good duo system blender

Very satisfied with my purchase. I did not realise that this model has been discontinued. It is such a good model, very powerful. It comes with pre-set program (auto-iq) and easy to use. This blender can handle both liquid and solid food well, no fuss and no mess. It is a little bit loud but not that bad. Overall it is a keeper.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Good product

Bought this product a few months ago from Harvey Norman. It's a very good product. If you are planning to lose weight without doing a lot like exercise, then try to drink smoothies once or twice a day. Taste good

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

A must have for any kitchen!

This machine is an absolute beauty! We use this for our daily smoothies, for our sauces and all our food processing needs. Have had it for about a year now and the blades are still as sharp as anything!

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Brilliant

Great machine with heaps of different modes and accessories. Small cups are great for smoothies and small amounts and the blender is perfect for larger quantities.

Blends really well to a liquid consistency with no lumps.

A bit loud but what can you expect.

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Awesome!!!!

I can't live without my smoothies. My first blender was a bullet which lasted me 12 months, I got the Ninja Auto IQ for Mother's Day almost 3 years ago and I love it. I like kale in my smoothie so I need a powerful blade. It's rare to get good quality items these days so I'm happy I found this blender and when it dies on me I plan on buying the same one again.

Date PurchasedMay 2015

Good Blender - Needs more blades

Purchased this 2 years ago at The Good Guys.
This machine gets used 4 - 5 times a weeks and has not missed a beat.
It needs a few more blades, as it is sometimes a little coarse, especially when blending fruit.
The blender can be noisy as well, but therefore it is very powerful.
I would purchase this product again!

Date PurchasedOct 2016

This is worst electronic product I ever had

I bought this product on boxing day sale 2 years ago. I used it for a year 15 times in a year only for needing a cookie dough and for avocado smoothie still some of the parts are packed. . then i haven't used it for a year as I was away Now suddenly it stopped working. It works now and then sometimes but doesn't work the way it should be. Not happy with this product at all. Try to call customer service but doesn't helpfull as warranty was only for a year.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Blends just about everything...but not like on TV

This blender gets a workout at least 5 times a week, mainly blending frozen fruit, protein whey powder, rolled oats, ginger, a slice of lemon/lime (skin and all) yoghurt and water. It turns the lot into a thick, velvety smoothy.

I occasionally make pesto - fresh basil, garlic, olive oil, parmesan, salt, pepper and pine nuts, mostly thrown in whole - into the big bowl with the 2-level slicing blades. It does a good job of that too.

The only problem I've had is that 50% of the time the cup leaks while blending. It ends up spitting out some of the contents. It could be that I'm overfilling it or not tightening the lid completely. But once any liquid gets into the thread of the lid then continues to leak.

Otherwise, this is a must have gadget for us.

Date PurchasedSep 2015

heaps of guts

This blender has 100w of pure guts! Whatever you put into it will come out nice and smooth.Brilliant for making healthy breakfast on the go.with the different size containers and area on lids with the flip top .makes them very user freinds.Also great to store in the fridge.one of the best things purchased.

Date PurchasedDec 2015

Excellent blender.

Blend all fruit and vegetables very smooth. Home made smoothies.
solid and good blades. Chop and puree, make smoothies don't have to chop fruitor vegatables blend very good
Highly recommended the best blender ever.
The only down side is noisy when in use.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Cannot believe it! There is no SERVICE OR REPAIRING centers for Ninja in Australia!

I have bought Nutri Ninja Blending System with Auto IQ for 350 dollars in Good Guys Clarkson, WA. After 2 years the blender stopped working, and I brought it to the Good Guys to ask for repairing. I agreed to pay for repairing services because I was out of warranty. It turned out that there is NO REPAIRING service in all AUSTRALIA for NINJA brand! Incredible.
I believe that the Good Guys should not sell this brand, if they abandon their clients with their appliance s with no chance to get them repaired.
Saying that, I have written an email to Mann and Noble, which represent Ninja in Australia, and after one month (!) and several reminders - no answer atl all. I have called them but they said they have lots of claims like that and cannot be of any help.
Such a BIG DISAPPOINTMENT.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Perfect smoothies every time

Amazing blender! The smoothies are perfect in consistency every time, no lumps or clumps.
The only caveat is that sometimes you have to blend things in stages because they won’t all fit in at the first go.
Perfect otherwise.