Nutri Ninja Auto-iQ BL480

• Safety

Lesley

LesleySydney, NSW

Smoothies to die for

We have used this blender for a while now. It is fantastic for making smoothies. It blends everything well. It has a great blending feature and is easy to use and clean.

Tim

TimWimmera, VIC

Fantastic Durable Equipment and A-1 After Sales Service

Purchased in December 2014 at Harvey Norman for $150.00.

David Designs

David Designs Southern and Hills, SA

Yeah I love it!

Works really well and blends up the ingredients really well. Good texture and trust and blender every time.

Highly recommended and I know you will agree if you try it.

Would like more speed options as easy cleaning feature

Purchased in June 2020 at Sydney Wide Chiropractic for $399.00.

Toby T

Toby TGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best smoothie blender

Very satisfied with the blending ability for my daily smoothie
Easy to use and clean - even the kids can use it
The only downside is that it is very loud

Purchased in September 2019 at The Good Guys for $139.00.

cjwatts78

cjwatts78Perth, WA

Works well for my smoothies

bought the Ninja as it was on special at JB HiFi after my nutribullet died

Have heard good things about the ninja so decided to give it a go

Blends my smoothies really well (better than the nutribullet)

Bit noisier than the nutribullet and I dont like the cups as much (doesnt come with a lid that doesnt have a flip lid)

Purchased in January 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for $130.00.

Maz

MazPerth, WA

Awesome little gadget.

This is the first product I have every give 5 stars. An awesome little gadget. I've had the Ninja Auto IQ1000 for nearly two years and it hasn't missed a beat yet. Blends smoothies awesomely, including the green smoothing with 100% vegetables (no juicing first) and as smooth as a smoothy should be. Nearly daily use as well and still going strongly after 2 years. Now fingers crossed that I haven't just jinxed it. Purchased The Good Guys Mandurah

Purchased in October 2018 at The Good Guys for $199.00.

GOOSE

GOOSECentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Purchased two both failed

Unfortunately most people who write reviews do it early after a purchase and haven't really tested the product. I have purchased two of these for my daughter one after another. Both stopped workinkg just after the 12 month warranty. Not good enough and I would advise others to look for a more reliable product.

SueJess

SueJess

Too noisy. Blades give out at the bearing.

I have bought 3 of these so far. The first one died after a year, the second after a few months and the third us still going. However the blades die quickly at the bearing and the cups ALWAYS leak. I'm not getting another one. They do a good job of blending though. Crushing nuts isn't too bad, either.

Purchased in November 2016 at Radio Rentals for $249.00.

Ebony-Rose

Ebony-RoseHunter Region, NSW

Amazing product with various uses!

I was a bit skeptical at first, as I've spent lots of money on blenders before that have been no good. My partner convinced me to get this one and I am in love.
It is amazing. Great for smoothies and juices. We make amazing pasta sauces and cashew cheese.

Purchased in May 2020 at BigW for $160.00.

Nick

NickSydney

Blends well but too LOUD.

It is loud. It will hurt your ears. Otherwise blends really well even with breaking ice with ease. You've been warned, it is loud and gets louder with age. I've had it for 3 years now.

Purchased in January 2017 for $130.00.

Anthony W

Anthony WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Blender

Great blender to make smoothies or blend. Crushes ice well. The pre-programmed buttons work well to ensure the best blend possible. Is loud, but that is expected for a blender that is this powerful. Comes with 3 different size cups

Purchased in February 2020 at The Good Guys Online store for $139.00.

TJN

TJNSydney, NSW

Love it

Easy to use, but can be very noisy. You can use it to make juices, smoothies and even blend foods when cooking. Press one button and the machine starts blending with the right power to match the foods in the cup. It is very easy to clean and maintain, highly recommended.

tomasPerth, WA

Died after 2 years

Most people say that the average blender lifespan is about 15 years. I bought this ninja blender in November 2017 and the motor died out in December 2019. 2 years and it already died out. Hell, my blendtec from 17 years ago still worked when I upgraded, but it sounded weird. It made chunky smoothies and couldn't even make anything that looked remotely like nut butters. Both things by old blendtec could do. After 2 years of crap, the motor caught fire. Severe safety hazard, as flames blew out the small vents on the bottom. I threw it in the bin and paid the 800 dollars for the blendtec. To this day, there is still soot on the wall from when it caught fire. I plan on keeping it there so I can remember to not buy a ninja machine. NEVER AGAIN!

Purchased in November 2017 at JB Hi-Fi.

tomas

I meant to hit one star. Sorry!

Dirty seal

Try to get the gasket out of the extractor blade you will see how much is in there. Also can not find any replacement for gasket. The book doesn’t even mention it. Otherwise is a wonderful product.

Purchased in November 2019 at Canadian tire for $146.00.

Zearah McCracken

Zearah McCrackenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Compact and easy to use

I love using my ninja for smoothies, pures, dips and dressings. Always blends foods exceptionally with no unpleasant chunks. Comes with a great amount of accessories to accommodate the amount of food you’re blending, and has handy take away cups!

Purchased in December 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $299.00.

Holy Cannoli

Holy CannoliGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Blades seized

That should be ZERO stars. One day (within 2 years of irregular use), we could start to smell a burnt rubber smell. A few days after that the blades seized and I couldn't even turn the blades by hand. I do not recommend this blender at all.

Purchased in October 2018.

Kylie F

Kylie FSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great blender, very loud though

I had a nutri bullet years ago and the silicone ring kept falling out and breaking so was reluctant to buy this product.

I was gifted one for Christmas and it is fantastic. Sometimes have to stop and shake if i've filled it too much. Have to use it in the garage in the mornings as it's so loud but the smoothies are smooth and the power is great!

Purchased in December 2015.

Happy Camper

Happy CamperGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Its very good, just very loud

This thing is really powerful, and is able to do as the claims say, including crushing ice. Use it mostly for milkshakes, and making soup/blending vegetables. The main issue is its loud, really loud, but thats ok for us. Would recommend buying in the kit that gives you a couple of containers.

Purchased in December 2018 at Myer for $120.00.

Gaye

GayeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great but smells terrible when in use

The machine does a fantastic job, BUT, after about three months the smell, (that was minor when I first got it and I just thought it was because it was new), got worse., but I hardly used it over the next two years and today I used it for the first time for about 6 months and my husband (who is now retired so was home) came and turned it off because of the smell.
He said that it smelt electrical..
Unfortunately, we do not have a docket, and cant remember where we got it from so cant take it back.. Other than that it does a great job so it was hard to give it a score..
I think it must be three years old.. and sorry, but i do not have a proof of purchase..

Sabahn A.

Sabahn A.

Easy and quick blending

Excellent Machine. Everything gets blended perfectly. I use it for everything from smoothies, salad dressings, nut butters, yoghurt and soups. It has never slowed in 2 years since I bought it! Great value and quality!

Purchased in March 2018.