Nutri Ninja Auto-iQ BL480

Nutri Ninja Auto-iQ BL480

MPNs: BL480, BL480ANZMN and BL480NZ
See the Best Blenders in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Ninja

• Product is used
  • Safety

Sharryn j J.
Sharryn j J.Launceston, TAS

I can't live without my nutrininja as I need the benefit that it's quick, blends and extracts perfectly.

This machine is quick, easy to use and it extracts and blends for more nutritious drinks and food . It has suction cups so the machine doesn't slide on surfaces. It's technology allows me to use it easily and it's easy to clean.

Purchased in at Myer Online Store for $200.

HW.PM
HW.PM

Awesome for a little while. Had more than one. Disappointed more than once.

We've had a couple of different ninjas now. They're great at first and really crush the ice very well, especially this model (over the other one that came with assorted containers etc). Unfortunately, the longevity of all my ninjas (we had a two for one deal both times so 4 all up), is subpar. This one turns off on its own, so we have to hold the cup a certain way for it to work. It also seems to have reached a deafening noise level! It wasn't that loud in the beginning. Now we're looking for a more reliable brand to do the same job, but it looks like a common issue. I suppose ice crushing takes its toll, but surely twice a day shouldn't be too much.

Purchased in at Bing Lee Physical store.

Peter N.
Peter N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Blade assembly leaks, not covered by warranty

This is the fourth Nutra Ninja I have had. The blade assembly leaks within twelve months on every Ninja I have had. Customer service says the blade assembly is not covered by warranty as leaks are due to normal wear and tear. The 12 months warranty is therefore useless.

Purchased in at JB Hifi Home for $126.65.

If only I could give a 0
If only I could give a 0

Not a long term investment

The cups have knobs to lock them into the system. These wear down very quickly which then make the system useless and non-operational. Replacement cups are expensive and it is not sustainable to buy new cups every month. Would not recommend at all. Also very very noisy.

Purchased in for $300.

Barry2774
Barry2774Perth, WA

Great Nija iQ blender but didn't last long

Sydney
SydneyAU

Motor shuts off and VERY LOUD.

Why have a auto IQ setting when the motor clearly cant handle it.I use this setting alot and it shuts off! even with the pulse setting and i even tried it with water and the auto shut off before the time was finished. Also VERY LOUD blender surely after all these years something should have been done to correct these issues. Its a good blender but could be so much better with some upgrades and fixes...

Purchased in for $120.

Lesley
LesleySydney, NSW

Smoothies to die for

We have used this blender for a while now. It is fantastic for making smoothies. It blends everything well. It has a great blending feature and is easy to use and clean.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2022!

the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2022
Tim
TimWimmera, VIC

Fantastic Durable Equipment and A-1 After Sales Service

Purchased in at Harvey Norman for $150.

David Designs
David Designs Southern and Hills, SA

Yeah I love it!

Works really well and blends up the ingredients really well. Good texture and trust and blender every time.

Highly recommended and I know you will agree if you try it.

Would like more speed options as easy cleaning feature

Purchased in at Sydney Wide Chiropractic for $399.

Toby T
Toby TGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best smoothie blender

Very satisfied with the blending ability for my daily smoothie
Easy to use and clean - even the kids can use it
The only downside is that it is very loud

Purchased in at The Good Guys for $139.

cjwatts78
cjwatts78Perth, WA

Works well for my smoothies

bought the Ninja as it was on special at JB HiFi after my nutribullet died

Have heard good things about the ninja so decided to give it a go

Blends my smoothies really well (better than the nutribullet)

Bit noisier than the nutribullet and I dont like the cups as much (doesnt come with a lid that doesnt have a flip lid)

Purchased in at JB Hi-Fi for $130.

Maz
MazPerth, WA

Awesome little gadget.

This is the first product I have every give 5 stars. An awesome little gadget. I've had the Ninja Auto IQ1000 for nearly two years and it hasn't missed a beat yet. Blends smoothies awesomely, including the green smoothing with 100% vegetables (no juicing first) and as smooth as a smoothy should be. Nearly daily use as well and still going strongly after 2 years. Now fingers crossed that I haven't just jinxed it. Purchased The Good Guys Mandurah

Purchased in at The Good Guys for $199.

GOOSE
GOOSECentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Purchased two both failed

Unfortunately most people who write reviews do it early after a purchase and haven't really tested the product. I have purchased two of these for my daughter one after another. Both stopped workinkg just after the 12 month warranty. Not good enough and I would advise others to look for a more reliable product.

SueJess
SueJess

Too noisy. Blades give out at the bearing.

I have bought 3 of these so far. The first one died after a year, the second after a few months and the third us still going. However the blades die quickly at the bearing and the cups ALWAYS leak. I'm not getting another one. They do a good job of blending though. Crushing nuts isn't too bad, either.

Purchased in at Radio Rentals for $249.

Ebony-Rose
Ebony-RoseHunter Region, NSW

Amazing product with various uses!

I was a bit skeptical at first, as I've spent lots of money on blenders before that have been no good. My partner convinced me to get this one and I am in love.
It is amazing. Great for smoothies and juices. We make amazing pasta sauces and cashew cheese.

Purchased in at BigW for $160.

Carol. C
Carol. Casked

Can you juice beetroot in ninja 1000th auto 1q

Keith S.
Keith S.asked

I have owned my Nutri Ninja BL480 for around two years and used it every day. However, one day the Extractor Blade Assembly (that came with the product) stopped depressing into the motor base meaning it can't turn on. I bought a new Blade Assembly online but the same thing happened. I can't see anything wrong at the top of the motor base. This isn't covered in the troubleshooting section of the instruction booklet. Am I missing something?

Debbieasked

Does anyone know why the threading on the cups have worn down, I’m now on my second cup and these are also wearing down, so now I have to push down hard on the cup as it’s working, really frustrating as I don’t want to have to purchase another large cup.

It’s not the threading, it’s the little knobs sticking out as they are what locks it in. Only option is new cups. I changed to the new nitro ulcer model, 10000000 times better!! Best move I have ever done.

See all Nutri Ninja Auto-iQ BL480 questions

Get an answer from our members and Ninja representatives

CategoryBlenders