Nutri Ninja with Auto-iQ BL480

Nutri Ninja with Auto-iQ BL480

Great Product

This unit's blending function is superb. Works a treat with friut and vegetables, the only drawback is the noise level which can "raise the dead": great if you need the kids to get up and out of bed - just to complain.
Haven't used the "sip & seal lids" so cannot comment.

Purchased in March 2019 for $138.00.

Noise Level
Safety
Product is used: Daily
Used for: Juices, Smoothies and Soups

Exactly what I needed

I am very satisfied w/this blender. I can put raw vegetables/fruit and get a great consistency. I use it 2/3xs a day. I'm no longer losing all of the "good stuff" when I juice. Instead I just put it in the blender or save all the pulp from my juicer and use it for my smoothies. I give it a 4* just because it's loud (I know I disturb my neighbours in the morning)..You won't be disappointed when you bring this home

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Very good product

This product is good. our family love it so far. my husband uses for protein shakes and my kids use it for smoothies. easy to clean. but can be a bit noisy. comes with cups to bring out too.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Perfect

Love it!! Blends everything perfectly! Doesn’t take that long and is easy to use. Can be noisey but that’s pretty normal for blenders. Easy and quick to clean. Haven’t had any dramas with it.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Not bad but not great?

The ninja was a hyped up product so i was a bit hesitant to get one. The blender does blend really well however it is annoying that you have to hold it down to blend. I have only blended fruit and veggies before and it does this really well.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Powerful and great for smoothies

Love this blender, mostly used for protein shakes, smoothies and açaí bowls and produces smooth and creamy texture without lumps.
Easy to use and powerful for things like frozen fruit and nuts.
Is loud just like any powerful blender but is super quick to blend. Looks good and durable.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

use it for anything and it gets the job done

The Nutri Ninja is great for the on the go breakfast or an afternoon snack everything works you can make smoothies thick shakes, and so much more throw some froze mango in and milk in and hey presto you have a thick mango smoothie for summer.mix different juices or fruit bring out your creative side with The Nutri Ninja.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Not too bad

We've found this product does a fantastic job at blending ANYTHING we can fit in it. The only issue we've had is that the screw on blending cap (with the blades attached) has split and has now happened with the replacement aswell.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Can't live without it!

I literally use this product everyday and have no idea how I lived without it before! It is a great size that it fits perfectly on the counter without getting in the way and makes perfect smoothies in just seconds!

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Great Blender

Great blender. Chops, blends anything you throw at it. Easy to clean parts, just throw them all in the dishwasher, love the different size juice containers too with their portable 'on the go' drinking lids. Only gripe is the noise, jee whiz is it noisy, are they all like this? I'm sure it breaks some sort of Health and Safety regulations, my 3 y/o has to cover ears! Other than this great design and use.

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Makes great smooties and Acai bowls

Blends very thoroughly whether it is ice or frozen fruit and or chunks of room temperature vege or fruit.
I haven't found foods that work poorly with this blender. the 1000 watts is also good grunt for what you need.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Awesome quality machine and super easy to clean

We loved our nutri Ninja. It is quite loud as reviewed by others but it's only for a short duration. Been using it for a while now and never fail to produce smooth consistency smoothies or juices and even to blend sauces for cooking. Super easy to clean and the blades are of great quality!

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Loud, but effective!

Purchased yesterday and enjoying it! I think you definitely expect a blender to make a bit of noise but this will take some getting used to on early mornings.
The design is great and easy to clean. The cups lock in tightly with the blade attachment. Very easy to assemble and disassemble. I really like the auto functions that pulse on and off on its own. Beats standing there turning it off and on.

Too noisy!

It works well but it’s too noisy worst than a construction site! If you live in an apartment or unit your neighbors will hate you for using this! The cup leaks as well and stinks even if properly cleaned... I wish I have got a nutri bullet instead the ninja!

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Love it

My partner got one the other week and we love it have used it everyday since buying it. No real use for all the extra buttons but still good. It does wat it needs to

Choose another blender

I've had my Auto IQ 1000W Nutri Ninja for three years and it is so loud, I am afraid that it disturbs my neighbour. It does a reasonable job of pulverising everything but now the plastic parts that connect the motor to the blades are disintegrating. Every time I use it and wipe it down, the cloth is blackened and my hands are black after unscrewing the top. OK, it is out of warranty but any product should last longer than that so I would not recommend it. I am not sure how toxic the black plastic is but I don't feel safe using it now. I bought it from Myers but they no longer stock it and I cannot contact the Australian supplier.

Date PurchasedJul 2015

Minimal use and less than a year..stops working

I haven't had a chance to address this with Ninja ... having this less than a year it has started giving me problems .. as well the smaller 4 dough Etc container has cracked.. I paid a good bit of money for this to not be a problem especially so soon.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Love the power but cup leaks

The cup with the sippy lid leaks on to me when I drink from it. I've tried various ways to screw it down - it's not operator error. Blending is excellent although very loud as other reviewers state. I can deal with that tho.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Love it!

This beast is loud but it blitzes everything inside of it. I use this to make smoothies and protein shakes. Cleaning of the inside of the lid can be annoying as theres small areas where mess can get stuck. The device is heavy, so no chance of the machine bouncing off the bench. I'm sad its been discontinued as i think its the most value blender on the market, and most others that would be as good would be three times the price. If you see one, don't wait, get it! you won't regret the purchase. Replacement parts are available on facebook.

Date PurchasedMar 2015

Excellent blender but OMG is it loud!!

This blender does a fabulous job, of which is what you want a blender to do. Only bad thing is that it is super loud. Hurts your ears to use it. I thinking of maybe purchasing a jug or something that would muffle the noise a bit.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Where is the switch on the unit?
When the unit is plugged in to the electrical outlet and the power is switched on 2 horizontal bars appear on the LCD screen. Facing the unit switches, the top left button reads stop/start, the top right button reads blend and runs for a set time. The bottom left reads “pulse” and you have the option to blend to your specifications. The bottom right button reads blend and also runs for a set time - exactly one minute. There is no need to hit the start/ stop button to start but this button is useful if you notice that what your blending has gone to far you you can stop the process. Hope this helps, Cheers, Alan

My Ninja Auto-iQ is showing 2 dashes on the LED display instead of a zero and the blades do not turn. Any advice would be much appreciated

Incredibly noisy and smoking. Still under warranty but I notice product has been discontinued. Will warranty replace it with a different one?

with Auto-iQ BL480