NutriBullet

NutriBullet

600 and Pro 900
4.1 from 2,141 reviews

See the Best Blenders in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

I hate this product

It over heats. It doesn’t blend. It’s the biggest waste of $199 I’ve ever spent. I can’t even get it to blend ripe avocado simply. Any very average outcome takes a long time to achieve. I can’t understand how it’s early it’s good reputation.

Purchased in September 2019 at The Good Guys for $199.00.

Not to bad

This is my second nitro bullet after my last one died after a few years of use, I quickly started missing the easy made smoothies in the morning.
Does every thing expected of a blender, would b nice if cup was a size bigger but drinking straight from it saves washing up which is nice

Purchased in April 2018 for $120.00.

Beaut, love it!

Perfect every time - blends just about anything I throw at it. Love that I can create smoothies in mere minutes. Much better than a juicer, as no fibre or nutrition is lost in the blending process - just whizz and drink straight from the cup.

Purchased in July 2019 at Target Australia for $79.00.

Used for: Dips & Condiments, Juices, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups

Great for this style of blender

Easy to use and clean. The plastic cup broke after about 6 months and I had to replace. But the blending is impeccable. I use daily for smoothies but also to make sauces and marinades. A must have in every kitchen.

Purchased in April 2017 at JB Hi-Fi for $120.00.

Used for: Dips & Condiments, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups

Quality is questionable

I owned a Nutribullet 600 for 3 years, paid for extended warranty and just as it went passed the expiry date a plastic part inside the machine broke so it was useless. Considering I couldn't get it replaced and not wanting to waste all the extra cups etc I decided to upgrade and buy the 900 Pro. To my surprise and disappointment the quality of the machine has dropped significantly. The blades don't sit as well so is sounds tinny, a foot was missing from the unit when I opened the box and the plastic containers just don't seem as good quality as they used to be. Wonder how long this one will last as I didn't bother with extra warranty. I bet it will be a few weeks passed the expiry date again.

Product is used: Daily

Bad product and worst customer service

I have bought it 7 months ago from big w . . Suddenly stopped working. I have contacted big w and nutribullet support center, both contacts was unsuccessful with no proper explanation.
My advice, don't buy it .

Purchased in November 2018 at Big W for $240.00.

Not good

After a couple of months it started leaking from the cup into the motor. Then motor died. Returned and exchanged for Nutri Ninja. I had Nutri Ninja before and I threw it only because the cups changed color from using and could not wash them any more. If I knew that I could purchase Nutri Ninja cups before, I would not throw it. It was working spotless. And It had better, upward facing knives that pull vegetables from the top to the bottom, Nutribullet has flat knives. Nutribullet might have been good 10 years ago but not now. Several people I talked to had the same problem with Nutribullet, couple of them from my family too. They all returned them. Nutri Ninja over Nutribullet any time, until Nutribullet steps up their game.

Purchased in March 2019 at Myer Retail Stores for $139.00.

Used for: Juices and Smoothies

Great addition to our kitchen and diet.

Will blend larger chunks with ease. Quiet noisy but easy to clean and gets used regularly. Smoothies and healthy juices have now become a regular part of our family diet.

Purchased in May 2018 at eBay for $120.00.

Used for: Juices and Smoothies

Quality blender and durable!!!

Strong and durable machine, cant live wihtout this machine. Very powerful and blenders foods quickly. best machine for the price that is asked!! Great machine that will make things easier and recommed!!!

Purchased in January 2018.

wicked

its easier to use than other brands and more powerful aswell than others and every one should buy one for there kitchen and shacks or more and 5 stars for the makers

Purchased in April 2017.

Great Blender

Read a lot of great reviews for this blender before on product review before buying it and it really didn’t disappoint me. This blender blends food really well! It’s very powerful and it can also blend ice! Love it!

Nearly 4 years old and still going strong

The nutribullet is awesome we use it very day and it does a brilliant job. I especially like how we can throw in anything out of the fridge, add berries, and have ourselves a tasty juice that the kids will smash. I've replaced blades and cups, but that's pretty understandable considering how much we use it. The main thing is that nearly 4 years later, the motor is still alive.

Purchased in November 2015 at The Good Guys for $168.00.

Used for: Dips & Condiments, Juices and Smoothies

Love it! Use it every day

Awesome blender! Use it at least once a day Disintegrates everything! i've used other blenders in the past and they really struggled with nuts and seeds, but this machine demolishes everything, I now have a much more healthy and consistent diet, I just wish it was a tad larger as I throw in so much stuff would like to add another 100-150ml of water, forgot to mention it kills it with frozen berries! all my old blenders would get stuck and it would be a whole lot of fun and games to get it going again

Purchased in August 2018 at Myer for $149.00.

Used for: Juices and Smoothies

Poor quality and worse customer service

The quality of the Blender is not as good as the hype. A cheaper blender can do a much better job.
I bought the 900 series 1200w bullet for my mom. She used it on the first day and said it is rubbish and went back to her old blender. I emailed Nutrabullet asking if they have any customer guarantee/satisfaction policy that I could exercise to return this. After Multiple emails, I was basically told, nope, I am stuck with it.

Purchased in June 2019 at goodguys for $160.00.

Product is used: Daily
Used for: Cocktails, Dips & Condiments, Juices, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups

Problem

Bought the 900W in January this year. Used 2 - 3 times per day great. Last week or so sometimes would not work, today caput!!!! Bought from CHUAHBOONHO through Paypal $79.99 no receipt given can't find them on the net. Guess I'll have to replace but this time I will buy from a reputable high street dealer, at least I can get a replacement if necessary. Not happy.

Purchased in January 2019 for $79.99.

High Power Blender

Great all round blender. Very powerful and looks good on the kitchen counter. The only thing I wish were different is that there was a timer instead of blending things to oblivion until you remove the container from the base.

Purchased in December 2018.

Used for: Dips & Condiments and Smoothies

helping hand to digest hard fruits.

As a mature person, my mother at 87 years of age find most of the fruits are hard to bite and chew. The blender helps to chop them up she was able to drink it instead.

Purchased in March 2019.

Used for: Juices

Greatest product

greatest blender i have ever used!
Smoothly blends my smoothies and purées. Very easy to clean and noise is very decent for a powerful blending machine. Would highly recommend this to friends!

Purchased in October 2018.

Blades do not last and replacement blades are worse.

The unit blends well when it works.
It was fine when the original blade was operational but eventually after about a year the bearings go in it. I have now had 2 genuine replacement blades and they each only last 2 months which is pathetic for original parts.

Purchased in October 2016 for $150.00.

NutriBullet Pro 900 - 2 frequent issues

I previously had the 600 series and had no issues, so when it stopped working I was happy to replace it with the NutriBullet Pro 900 series.
Unfortunately this model has 2 frequent flaws:

1 - After blending you cannot remove the lid, known issue, advice from Nutribullet is wear a pair of rubber gloves and try to release it, so far this has worked for me each time.

2- After blending cup is stuck in the base, usually takes 2 people to release it, waiting to hear from Nutribullet if there is a top tip for dealing with this common issue.

My advice is to not buy this particular model. My daughter has the 1200 series and has no such problems.

Used for: Smoothies
Top Tip back from Nutribullet, when the cup is stuck in the base, give the base a bang on the countertop, and it will release. Tried this out as the cup was stuck again and yes it works. Again shouldn't need to, but it works.