NutriBullet

NutriBullet

600, Pro 900
4.1 from 2,167 reviews

Blenders Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of blender would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

• Product is used:
    • Daily (24)
    • Several times a week (20)
    • Weekly (10)
    • Soups (9)
    • Nut Butters (7)
    • Cocktails (7)
  • Safety

Was great until poor quality showed

I bought this and it was definitely great to begin with but after just less than a year of using it 5 times a week the plastic that holds the cup down broke. Yes I lost my receipt but even though it’s clearly a poor quality issue nutribullet won’t rectify the issue. My recommendation is get a ninja, the quality is much sturdier.

Purchased in March 2019 at Big W.

Good For 1 Year

My smoothies are always choccas full of vegetables, frozen spinach (250g) and fruits and other vegetables. The Nutribullet does a good job making a smooth creamy consistency. But after a year of constant use, i've replaced 4 cups and 2 extractor blades. The 3 piece locking part on the cup always breaks off after a few months and the blades on the extractor blade comes loose and won't blend after 6 months. Also the extractor blade starts to leak a black liquid, like people have mentioned. I've now switched to the Optimum 9200a, and I'm confident it will outlast and outperform the Nutribullet.

Purchased in January 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for $100.00.

Kate-Elizabeth M.

Kate-Elizabeth M.Sydney, NSW

Works perfectly - Just what I needed!

I’ve used this item for two years and it’s still going strong. Blades work well and are still sharp. It works perfectly well for my shakes in the morning - does exactly what I need it to do. I use frozen strawberries.

Purchased in January 2017 for $99.00.

Dilip Girglani

Dilip GirglaniSydney, NSW

Nutri Bullet 1200....started making noise

We bought a Nutri bullet 5 months ago.. and was working wonderful..

Since last month Nutri bullet has started making larger noise from the motor (or bearing) internally.... also we found there was some smoke.. we have since stopped using since Christmas.

I cannot find the receipt.. not sure if it's under the warrantly..we bought from Harvey Norman (Sydney) and paid from our debit card.. (sure i can show the proof of purchase)

Purchased in July 2019 at Harvey Norman for $169.00.

Used for: Juices

Megan A.

Megan A.Darling Downs, QLD

Best blender

Have had this blender for ages and it never misses a beat. Blends everything smoothly in no time at all and best of it it’s super easy to clean. Purchased from Target.

Purchased at Target Australia for $79.00.

Used for: Dips & Condiments, Juices and Smoothies

LLianne W.

LLianne W.

Love it!

Love my NutriBullet! Makes my protein shakes extra smooth and tasty with its ability to break down fruit and herbs. However, it is noisy so I have to wait till my children are awake to use it.

Purchased in December 2019.

Sohel

SohelSydney

Excellent blender

We bought this blender few months ago . It does excellent job but little noisy. I guess there is no mute blender under $100 ! So it’s okay. I recommend this product .

Purchased in October 2019 at Big W Online Store.

Used for: Dips & Condiments

Dom H

Dom HNew South Wales, 2322

Love it

I use my Nutribullet all the time. I love making smoothies in it but I would like thinks like pips etc to be blended a bit better other than that it's pretty good. I also use it to make baby food and apple etc. My daughter loved it that much she bought one. Its awesome also for smoothies with ice in them it crushes the ice to perfection.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Veronique Induni

Veronique InduniCentral Queensland, QLD

Works like a treat

I recently purchased the 600. It was fairly cheap to purchase. It works so much better than the rip off blender I used to have and is easy to clean too. I haven't had it for too long so cannot comment on the wear and tear but i am happy with how it works so far.

Purchased in December 2019 at Big W for $79.90.

Georgie

GeorgieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Overall good blender

Overall good blender only thing wish it came with more cups considering the price its not very cheap, they could at least add in an extra cup and blend blade. Thanks

Purchased in November 2019 at Target Australia for $80.00.

Used for: Dips & Condiments and Smoothies

Oscarte

Oscarte

Very very noisy

Ok this product works and it functions powerfully I can make ice coffee, smoothies or any sort of drinks that I used to buy outside and paid over $8 so actually this product helps me to save money..

The only negative thing which is a big issue for me now is that it is very noisy .it is very noisy and it can be very annoying in the mornings

Purchased in January 2019 at Myer for $118.00.

Product is used: Several times a week
Used for: Cocktails, Dips & Condiments, Juices, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups

Carlos

Carlos

Excellent if you are a smoothie drinker

My husband brought this home one day and I thought he had wasted our money, except I got really into morning protein smoothies from then on and it got plenty of use. The little plastic bits that are on the cups broke off so we have to use a knife to press down to start the machine. The actual machine itself is going strong after 3 years- almost daily use!

Purchased in January 2016 at The Good Guys for $150.00.

manj

manjGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

• 600

excellent product

Hello I have been using this nutribullet since last week. So far works nicely without any issues. Would definitely recommend to others.Also, there were quite a few number of offers offlate so guess good time to buy

Purchased in November 2019.

Andrew G.

Andrew G.South East Queensland, QLD

Great blender, does the job and still going strong

This is a great blender and still going strong after many years. Easy to clean, powerful and makes all my favourite smoothies easily. It easily handles most foods, even frozen solid acai packs are dealt with easily with this machine.

Purchased at Myer for $120.00.

Kylie

KylieSydney, NSW

Cheap downgrade from original

I upgraded to the Pro 900 thinking it would be a better product than the 600. Totally wrong!!
From day one this model has continuously leaked into the motor. Sometimes when the lid is screwed on it doesn't sit properly and then is very hard to get off. Dont waste your money. Stick with the original 600 model.

Purchased at Harvey Norman for $199.00.

Used for: Juices
Johanna P.

Johanna P.Perth, WA

Love it!

Amazing! I love making my smoothies in this machine, it works well for blending fruits, veggies and ice! it is very powerful but little bit noisy. It is very easy to clean though.

Purchased in February 2019 at The Good Guys for $69.00.

Alex

AlexPerth, WA

Like a boss very powerful

OK 1st of all it is really noisy however it is very powerful I can make any types of smoothie..I can even blend my soup in ...it is definitely worth the money however you have to bear of to sound

Purchased in February 2019 at The Good Guys for $69.00.

Used for: Smoothies and Soups

OliverM

OliverMPerth, WA

Great Substitute for a Full Size Blender

I have used the Nutri Bullet 900 series for a while now. I mainly use it for smoothies but I occasionally make dips and it performs exceptionally at both tasks. The noise level is a bit high but it is made up considering the size of it. Overall a great little machine.

Purchased in August 2019 at Amazon for $80.00.

Used for: Dips & Condiments and Smoothies

PeakJa

PeakJaPerth, WA

900 Series One to Watch

The Nutri Bullet Pro 900 is a solid blender. I have replaced my full sized blender with this small one. I couldn't be happier. The Nutri Bullet blends like a full sized blender and is as powerful. It doesn't leave many chunks or inconsistencies. The only problem is the sound, but is it understandable considering the size.

Purchased in June 2019 at Amazon for $79.00.

Cisco

CiscoSydney, NSW

Works as expected. A bit loud

Easy to use and operate. Makes great smoothies. Consistency of fruits and veg such as apples, carrots, etc. can be a bit grainy and unpleasant, but that is somewhat to be expected. I would recommend.

Purchased in October 2019 at Kogan.com for $89.00.