600 and Pro 900
4.1 from 2,127 reviews

High Power Blender

Great all round blender. Very powerful and looks good on the kitchen counter. The only thing I wish were different is that there was a timer instead of blending things to oblivion until you remove the container from the base.

Purchased in December 2018.

Used for: Dips & Condiments and Smoothies

helping hand to digest hard fruits.

As a mature person, my mother at 87 years of age find most of the fruits are hard to bite and chew. The blender helps to chop them up she was able to drink it instead.

Purchased in March 2019.

Used for: Juices

Greatest product

greatest blender i have ever used!
Smoothly blends my smoothies and purées. Very easy to clean and noise is very decent for a powerful blending machine. Would highly recommend this to friends!

Purchased in October 2018.

Blades do not last and replacement blades are worse.

The unit blends well when it works.
It was fine when the original blade was operational but eventually after about a year the bearings go in it. I have now had 2 genuine replacement blades and they each only last 2 months which is pathetic for original parts.

Purchased in October 2016 for $150.00.

NutriBullet Pro 900 - 2 frequent issues

I previously had the 600 series and had no issues, so when it stopped working I was happy to replace it with the NutriBullet Pro 900 series.
Unfortunately this model has 2 frequent flaws:

1 - After blending you cannot remove the lid, known issue, advice from Nutribullet is wear a pair of rubber gloves and try to release it, so far this has worked for me each time.

2- After blending cup is stuck in the base, usually takes 2 people to release it, waiting to hear from Nutribullet if there is a top tip for dealing with this common issue.

My advice is to not buy this particular model. My daughter has the 1200 series and has no such problems.

Purchased in October 2018.

Used for: Smoothies
Top Tip back from Nutribullet, when the cup is stuck in the base, give the base a bang on the countertop, and it will release. Tried this out as the cup was stuck again and yes it works. Again shouldn't need to, but it works.

Great blender, innovative design, a bit smelly/smoky but ok

The idea behind this blender is great - pop a lid with blades onto your cup, pop it onto the base upside down, blends the smoothie, take it off and walk away. And it works exactly as advertised for the most part.
Sometimes smells a bit smoky after running, but this has largely disappeared after a few uses.
The plastic lugs on the cups are a bit sharp, you have to watch out for them.
Apart from a few minor niggles, this blender does everything that all the rave reviews say. It's certainly way better than having a truck-sized blender and then tipping it into a smoothie cup and having 5 things to wash instead of 1 or 2.
If the smoking comes back or the motor dies, I'll update the review.

Purchased in March 2019 for $66.93.

Inlove with mine

I use my nutri bullet ALL the time for everything smoothies, milkshakes, pureès, sauces, food processing, hair masks ect. I've owned my nutri bullet for about a year now and no signs of wear and tear still as good as new.

Purchased in November 2018 at Gumtree for $100.00.

Used for: Cocktails, Dips & Condiments, Juices and Smoothies

NutriBullet

I have had mine for a while and I really love it , Its very powerful and will do everything you need inclding ice. It is a little loud but honestly I would take loud and powerful over something with less power and and quiet. I use mine for sauces , drinks puree and ice creams

Purchased in August 2018 at The Good Guys for $100.00.

Used for: Dips & Condiments, Juices, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups

Great Addition to the Kitchen

Firstly, this particular version of the NutriBullet looks great (matte white finish). It performs very well and blends frozen fruit, protein shakes, small ice cubes (the same size you'd get in a bag bought from a petrol station) and makes light work of vegies and leafy greens. I've had to jiggle it around a bit so that anything particularly chunky gets sucked into the blades to be blended completely. I've rarely reached the "overheat" point, but it's something to be conscious of. Cleaning the unit is easy and fast - put some water and drop of dishwashing liquid and blend and rinse. Be sure to dry the unit right away though to avoid the plastic from becoming cloudy. Highly recommended if you're looking for a blender.

Purchased in April 2019 at JB Hifi Home for $85.00.

Used for: Cocktails and Smoothies

Kitchen staple

I'm really into making smoothies, so this little blender has been kitchen essential. It blends fruits, veggies, ice, and nuts super well. I kinda wish it could hold more tho.

Purchased in November 2018 at The Good Guys for $85.00.

Used for: Dips & Condiments, Juices, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups

Such a great appliance!

I love the Nutribullet and think that no other appliance compares! I like how durable and tough it is, always makes great drinks and smoothies.

The only thing that is a bit downside is that you need to be wary of blending for too long so it doesn't overheat - which can happen quite quickly.

Overall though, I love it and recommend to anyone looking for a blender.

Purchased in September 2018.

Used for: Cocktails, Juices and Smoothies

Good little machine, but leaks

Have two of these for about a year now, works well and is easy to use. Only gripe would be that one of them leaks slightly on one side of the seal which is annoying. Blends very quickly and has very strong blades, hope it lasts quite some time.

Purchased in December 2017 at Coles for $80.00.

Used for: Juices and Smoothies

These is my third NutriBullet.

These is my third NutriBullet. Allway stop working, soon after one year. I’m no recommended becouse the warranty shoulb be 2 or 3 yesrs free. I was using every day, Nutribullet does a very job, i’m just concert about warranty, will be value for money if the warranty is longer time. Easy product to use! It is so fast to make smoothies with and so increadibky quick to clean up. I am so glad that bout this.

Purchased in January 2018 at The Good Guys.

Favourite!

Blends amazingly, handles all solids and liquids, frozen or not. Best thing for fruit smoothies as you dont have to peel first, it blends everything! I do recommend for anyone who needs a blender in their life, 10/10

Purchased in December 2018 at Big W Retail Stores for $99.00.

Used for: Cocktails, Juices and Smoothies

Loved it

Got it as a gift for house warming. Life has been so simple after I got my bullet. Loosing weigh and staying fit was never as easy after buying this product. I wasted a lot of money on other similar products but this one is the best.

Purchased in March 2018 at The Good Guys for $120.00.

Used for: Dips & Condiments, Juices and Smoothies

Very handy and useful

its very handy and useful.
its compact design and fast processing makes our life so so easy.
i use it for juices, shakes, soft blending and dry grinding as well.
must for everyone

Purchased in December 2018 at Tens Machines Australia for $299.00.

Used for: Dips & Condiments, Juices, Smoothies and Soups

Loud little machine

The nutri bullet is a great product. It provides blender power at a small form factor. Its only downside would be the loudness but that is expected from any blender.

Purchased in August 2018.

Great Blend

I love this cheap blender. It has helped me to lose a bit of weight with some delicious smoothies that I can make instead of eating other things for breakfast. I just destroys everything you put it in. Its very easy to clean, the only one bad thing about it, it is quite loud to use

Purchased in January 2019 for $69.00.

Healthy life routine

Love this mixer so much as it is super fast and easy to blend fruit, it is so powerful that you can even blend ice very easily using it! It is selling at a very reasonable price and I am now making smoothies everyday and i feel like my lifestyle is becoming much healthier now! It is also easy to clean, Love it! Would recommend to everyone!

Purchased in July 2018 at JB Hi-Fi.

Great Little Gadget

This is a convenient well priced blender, it's quick and easy to clean, depending on what your blending it can come out kind of lumpy but I just strain the juice and it's good to go. Doesn't take up too much room in my limited kitchen cupboards and the cup sizes are great alos

Purchased in January 2018 for $80.00.