NutriBullet

NutriBullet

600, Pro 900
4.1 from 2,155 reviews

See the Best Blenders in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

manj

manjGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

• 600

excellent product

Hello I have been using this nutribullet since last week. So far works nicely without any issues. Would definitely recommend to others.Also, there were quite a few number of offers offlate so guess good time to buy

Purchased in November 2019.

Andrew G.South East Queensland, QLD

Great blender, does the job and still going strong

This is a great blender and still going strong after many years. Easy to clean, powerful and makes all my favourite smoothies easily. It easily handles most foods, even frozen solid acai packs are dealt with easily with this machine.

Purchased at Myer for $120.00.

KylieSydney, NSW

Cheap downgrade from original

I upgraded to the Pro 900 thinking it would be a better product than the 600. Totally wrong!!
From day one this model has continuously leaked into the motor. Sometimes when the lid is screwed on it doesn't sit properly and then is very hard to get off. Dont waste your money. Stick with the original 600 model.

Purchased at Harvey Norman for $199.00.

Used for: Juices

Johanna P.Perth, WA

Love it!

Amazing! I love making my smoothies in this machine, it works well for blending fruits, veggies and ice! it is very powerful but little bit noisy. It is very easy to clean though.

Purchased in February 2019 at The Good Guys for $69.00.

Alex

AlexPerth, WA

Like a boss very powerful

OK 1st of all it is really noisy however it is very powerful I can make any types of smoothie..I can even blend my soup in ...it is definitely worth the money however you have to bear of to sound

Purchased in February 2019 at The Good Guys for $69.00.

Used for: Smoothies and Soups

OliverM

OliverMPerth, WA

Great Substitute for a Full Size Blender

I have used the Nutri Bullet 900 series for a while now. I mainly use it for smoothies but I occasionally make dips and it performs exceptionally at both tasks. The noise level is a bit high but it is made up considering the size of it. Overall a great little machine.

Purchased in August 2019 at Amazon for $80.00.

Used for: Dips & Condiments and Smoothies

PeakJa

PeakJaPerth, WA

900 Series One to Watch

The Nutri Bullet Pro 900 is a solid blender. I have replaced my full sized blender with this small one. I couldn't be happier. The Nutri Bullet blends like a full sized blender and is as powerful. It doesn't leave many chunks or inconsistencies. The only problem is the sound, but is it understandable considering the size.

Purchased in June 2019 at Amazon for $79.00.

Cisco

CiscoSydney, NSW

Works as expected. A bit loud

Easy to use and operate. Makes great smoothies. Consistency of fruits and veg such as apples, carrots, etc. can be a bit grainy and unpleasant, but that is somewhat to be expected. I would recommend.

Purchased in October 2019 at Kogan.com for $89.00.

MAli17

MAli17Perth, WA

Very Good

This is perfect for me, I struggle to get my fruits and vegetables in for the day and this little machine blends my smoothies up really nice and quickly. No chunks, all very smooth. It is also a bonus on how small it is and how it isn't a bulky blender that is a chore to clean and store away.

Great!

Purchased in April 2019 at Amazon for $89.00.

Roderick G.

Roderick G.Murray Region, NSW

Vroooommmm

My blender has several speeds for different needs so it's very versatile. The blades are strong and sharp and can easily chop up anything I've put in. I recommend this to anyone who enjoys making nice-tasting food quickly

Purchased in August 2018 at Kmart for $99.00.

Phillip00

Phillip00Hunter Region, NSW

Excellent Bullet

Very satisfied with the 900 series Nutribullet. Does the job perfectly. However, not suitable for chopping up herbs like parsley, basil, mint, etc. Have to use the Thermomix for these herbs, but apart from that, very good machine. Very handy with having two normal size cups and a smaller one. I got the Mega Pack.

Purchased in August 2019 at The Good Guys for $99.00.

Used for: Dips & Condiments, Juices and Smoothies

Rachel S.

Rachel S.South East Queensland, QLD

Easy to use

A great blender, compact and easy to store. Perfect for smoothies, soups and baby purée! It comes with two sizes. Be careful not to fill too much as can leak.

Used for: Juices, Smoothies and Soups

Lily D.

Lily D.Far North Queensland, QLD

Very good! Has lasted so long

The blender works wonderfully, blends super fast and easy to use. But sometimes when I first start it up it makes a Smokey smell. Usually goes away after a while but it’s a bit concerning

Purchased in February 2017 at Atherton.

Used for: Dips & Condiments and Smoothies

Simone

SimoneSydney, NSW

NutriBullet 600

The NutriBullet has been great to make smoothies and other blended items over the years. You do need to pulse the mix quite slowly, so it doesn't burn out. Some of the connections do wear over time and once they don't fit as well it just doesn't work.
It's easy to use and very easy to clean.

Purchased in August 2014 at Big W.

Product is used: Monthly
B3cs

B3csGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I hate this product

It over heats. It doesn’t blend. It’s the biggest waste of $199 I’ve ever spent. I can’t even get it to blend ripe avocado simply. Any very average outcome takes a long time to achieve. I can’t understand how it’s early it’s good reputation.

Purchased in September 2019 at The Good Guys for $199.00.

charlie

charlie

Not to bad

This is my second nitro bullet after my last one died after a few years of use, I quickly started missing the easy made smoothies in the morning.
Does every thing expected of a blender, would b nice if cup was a size bigger but drinking straight from it saves washing up which is nice

Purchased in April 2018 for $120.00.

Anna

Anna

Beaut, love it!

Perfect every time - blends just about anything I throw at it. Love that I can create smoothies in mere minutes. Much better than a juicer, as no fibre or nutrition is lost in the blending process - just whizz and drink straight from the cup.

Purchased in July 2019 at Target Australia for $79.00.

Used for: Dips & Condiments, Juices, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups

Sophie

SophiePerth, WA

Great for this style of blender

Easy to use and clean. The plastic cup broke after about 6 months and I had to replace. But the blending is impeccable. I use daily for smoothies but also to make sauces and marinades. A must have in every kitchen.

Purchased in April 2017 at JB Hi-Fi for $120.00.

Used for: Dips & Condiments, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups

MissV37

MissV37AU

Quality is questionable

I owned a Nutribullet 600 for 3 years, paid for extended warranty and just as it went passed the expiry date a plastic part inside the machine broke so it was useless. Considering I couldn't get it replaced and not wanting to waste all the extra cups etc I decided to upgrade and buy the 900 Pro. To my surprise and disappointment the quality of the machine has dropped significantly. The blades don't sit as well so is sounds tinny, a foot was missing from the unit when I opened the box and the plastic containers just don't seem as good quality as they used to be. Wonder how long this one will last as I didn't bother with extra warranty. I bet it will be a few weeks passed the expiry date again.

Rick

RickSydney, NSW

Bad product and worst customer service

I have bought it 7 months ago from big w . . Suddenly stopped working. I have contacted big w and nutribullet support center, both contacts was unsuccessful with no proper explanation.
My advice, don't buy it .

Purchased in November 2018 at Big W for $240.00.