NutriBullet 900

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Safety

More pain than it’s worth

The lid has to be so tightly secured to stop it leaking, which it’s always done, that I then struggle to remove it. Looking to replace it. Very disappointed in it

Purchased in November 2019 at Big W Retail Stores for $140.00.

Carla

Carla

Poorly made, badly designed product

On my third bullet, had the first two replaced, the seal broke on the first, the motor started to surge on the second, now the third bullet has stopped working. Poorly made product, really noisy - don’t waste your money.

Purchased in February 2020 for $129.00.

Sue

SueMurray Region, NSW

Wish I bought one years ago

This is perfect for those times when I do not want to get the blender out for those smaller jobs. I bout it for meal shakes and it has not disappointed. I wish I had bought one years ago!
So easy to use, put ingredients in, place lid on and then put into base and twist. It crushes ice cubes and frozen fruits ….in the liquid, not on their own. I can place a handful of frozen berries, some milk and get an amazing smoothie/shake! Just enough for one.
Mine is the 900 series that comes with two cups, a travel lid and smaller cup to use with separate mill blades. The mill is handy and works beautifully.
I would highly recommend this nutribullet.

Purchased in August 2020 at Bing Lee Physical store for $99.00.

Find out how NutriBullet 900 compares to other Blenders

Terrible product, even worse customer service

I bought this product 14 days ago, and after 6 days one of the parts broke while the machine was working. I wasn't able to use the product anymore, so-called the costumer service team to get a solution.

What was their answer? Without even inspecting the product, they told me the problem surely was on how I was operating the machine and didn't gave me a product exchange or refund at all.

You can have one defective product and solve it with exceptional Customer Service but the Customer Service of this company is extremely bad.

DON'T BUY THIS BRAND! NOT AT LEAST IN AUSTRALIA!

Purchased in December 2020 at Amazon for $139.00.

Melissa.d

Melissa.dVictoria

Leaked into motor second time I used it

I brought this blender after wanting one for years and the second time I used it it leaked through the seals everywhere, all into the motor, I had juice coming through the bottom of the blender all over the bench . I took it back to target and got a refund. I thought the NutriBullet would be great but I am very disappointed with this product and should have red reviews before purchasing. It is also extremely loud ! Would not recommend.

Purchased in November 2020.

Grace A.

Grace A.Sydney, NSW

The stupidest is the upside-down design feature!!!

Each time when I am about to use it, I wonder who this witless person who'd 'design' this blender upside-down!!! Each time, I've to turn/rotate the lid tight in case it leaks and splashes everywhere, and each time I make an effort to un-turn/loosen the lid, it hurts my thumb for using much strength to open it. Although there's a mark to fill up the milk, the pressures of milk froth while blending cause it to leak and splash the milk everywhere, unless I pour less milk!!! This is one of the most annoying and infuriating gadget ever 'designed'!! Other issues are excessive loud noise, press-on sudden jerks (instead of a normal on/off button!). Definitely not buying this brand anymore!!!

Purchased in July 2020 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for $99.00.

Susan J.

Susan J.

great for a short time ONLY

I upgraded from a Kogan to Nutri- 900. The Kogan was great but had heard the Nutri was better. it was for about 5 months. Then about 8mths in seals on nutri went- I bought new seals... then seal under blades went... new blade cup costs $60... ha ha.. this is about half the price of a new one...
now every time I use it I have to tighten it super tight (even with new seals) and can only pulse for 2 secs at a time, stop- retighten-- pulse 2 secs- stop retighten--- else contents go all over the kitchen...

Purchased in January 2020 at Big W for $120.00.

OZONE

OZONENewcastle NSW

Did the engineer who designed this had a brain?

The engineer who designed this clearly had no brains. Fail to apply two simple common sense:
1) After blending, the cup gets so tight that it's impossible to open! There is nothing to grip on. They should have added something to grip or some grooves so its easier to open

2) There is literally no 'ON' button. How stupid are they? Any what was the reason for this?

Purchased at The Good Guys for $99.00.

Taps

TapsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Leaking Seals, poor replacement options

Seals leak and can't find any replacement seals from any retailer. Had to source stock from ebay which did not fit well. Didn't last a year and the only thing we used it for was smoothies. Disappointed.

Purchased in August 2019 at The Good Guys for $299.00.

Remma

RemmaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor quality everytime

NutriBullet brand is so poor, we have had 4 and all have either overheated or cups leak when screwed on and blending. Thank goodness we purchased with warranty and were able to get replacements.

Purchased in May 2020 at The Good Guys for $99.00.

bigalgeorge

bigalgeorgeWaihi Beach

Originally perfect, 2 yrs later rubbish due to faulty design

Purchased in January 2018 for $130.00.

BilleeBob

BilleeBobSydney, NSW

I don’t see the appeal

If you’re looking for a small footprint and fairly noisy machine (if you have teens who won’t get out of bed the noise of this wakes them right up) to turn fruit and veges into a kind of aerated sludge then this is machine you’ve been looking for. Back to the old juicer for me.

Purchased in November 2019.

Blends well but leaks rust

Pros: The machine blends well and is small enough to be stored in a cupboard, or will take up little space on bench.

Cons: It is very loud. Also noticed rust is leaking from the blades into drinks. Checked the Nutribullet website and it states blades should be changed every six months, but there was no mention of this in the booklet that came with it, or on the warranty which is one year. I have only had it for 12 months so am disappointed to find out the blades require replacing. This is unlikely to be covered by the warranty as it is probably considered normal wear (I didn't check as I mine is out of warranty). Seems good value when first purchasing it, but this is a false economy if there is a continued cost twice a year for new parts.

Purchased in May 2019 at Harvey Norman for $129.00.

Taps

TapsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Leaking Seals. No brand support

Seals started leaking and falling off during a blend. You can’t get replacement seals from the vendor so bought online. Still need to push the seals in everyone couple of times. Disappointed with the service and parts support

Purchased in September 2019 at Best & Less Physical store for $179.00.

Richard

RichardGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good Unit for Easy Peasy Smoothies

Haven't had it long but it works well so far. Struggles a little more with a lot of frozen fruit at once, needs a good amount of liquid in this case (glad I went for the 900). Can blend a full orange easy with skin, and an apple. Haven't tried any veggies yet though.
Fits a good amount but I drink a lot when it comes to a smoothie and I couldn't fit a banana in as well as the berries, spinach and milk until I had blended a bit (once again, glad I went for the 900 with its larger cup).
Love the easy washing, and also cup sizes. Very compact and doesn't take up too much bench space. Easy to use.

Purchased in June 2020 for $85.00.

mystyle

mystyle

best chopper

makes good frozen drink
Even margaritas
It is compact and i don't have to store it on the benctop. It ca easily be stored in the cabet. I use it every 2 days.i even blen my soup in it

ish mul

ish mulsydney

Excellent love it

Compact and very powerful. I use this to make all my vegetable and fruit shakes. It’s sturdy and black colour really looks great. Easy to clean and maintain. Worth the price paid.

Purchased in June 2020.

Joe

JoeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Compact and powerful

Compact and powerful. I like the color black which blends well with my kitchen interiors. Personally think we don't need this many components(cups) but otherwise it's a very good product.

Purchased in June 2020 at Harvey Norman for $99.00.

Bill

BillMelbourne

Nice blender but noisy and blades need replacing every 6 months

Have owned this about 12 months and it does the job and is easy to use. It is however VERY noisy and the blade has started leaking a brown mess due to bearing failure. Nutribullet recommend changing the blade unit every 6 months at $20 a blade. Its only been used for smoothies once a week. Surely this is a design issue as Ive never replaced blades in my normal blender.

Purchased in March 2019 at The Good Guys for $99.00.

Sleepy Joe

Sleepy JoeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Chopper!!!

It was time to upgrade from the $15 Kmart version - without investing a mortgage payment! This 900w entry level Nutribullet has the guts to do what I need. Smoothies - easy, ice - yup, dried fruit - pfffft, fresh cream - killed it!

Purchased in January 2020.