Nutrimetics

Nutrimetics

reviewman27

reviewman27Perth, WA

Full of chemicals

I am worried about the sodium hydroxide, phenoxyethanol, artificial fragrance, and other chemicals in the Nutrimetics body lotion I have. I can't use it, I will use Sukin instead.

Nutrimetics will not give refund or even let me exchange it for a safe product.

Nas

NasVictoria

Amazing products. You can see the very quick and affordable price. Amazing rewards.

Very satisfying. Delivery is super fast. Price is unbeatable.
Very strong support. Nutri rich oil is a must have at home.

Marina Baxter

Marina BaxterPerth, WA

Results driven products

I have been a consultant with Nutrimetics for 20 years & have foubd the products absolutely amazing & good value for money❤

Infected :(

When I got the product there were green stuff on the side of the bottle and it looked like it was used already! It hasnt even been 12 months since i bought it let alone open it and its already gone off! Had a bad reaction to my skin

Lisa Giannos

Lisa GiannosGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Skincare products excellent quality

Since I’ve been using their products for a long time, I was really satisfied with their quality and variety of products for the price I paid as well as sometimes special offers and am also glad they’re cruelty free.

Microplastics.

I am a Nutrimetics Consultant and have been for 25years. I love most products,however l notice in the NUTRI-RICH Apricot Hand Scrub. There are tiny pieces of red plastic beads. I did my own experiment and disolved a pea size into a white teacup. Everything except the beads disolves. I am very distressed about the notion that these items find their way into our oceans.

Store LocationMe
aimeecaitlin

aimeecaitlinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The only thing that has helped my skin!

2 years ago I had an allergic reaction to some costume paint. I tried EVERYTHING to soothe my skin. Eventually, I tried the nutrimetics restore range and my skin IMPROVED! Since then i have stuck with nutrimetics products and had 0 flareups!

Jessica

JessicaPeel, WA

Been using for a long time, tried other brands but keep coming back

I've been using Nutrimetics products since I was a teenager. I recently decided to try another brand, but found the products far too harsh on my skin and ended up throwing them out! Back to Nutrimetics for me. I love all of the Ultra Care+ products, they are effective and feel amazing on my skin.

Ruth Costanzo

Ruth CostanzoSydney, NSW

Flawless Aif foundation

Great product but if you get it on any fabric that has cotton in it you cannot remove it. I’ve used nutriclean laundry and OLC to no avail. Too many shirts destroyed.

Store LocationOnline

JulieSydney, NSW

Love all the products

I have myself now become a nutrimetics consultant love itanyone want a free brochure mailed out Or ask me for my link to order online it’s that easy my fav product is the beauty veil foundation and the new lighting lip gloss with mirror light

ANGRY CUSTOMER

ANGRY CUSTOMERNorth Queensland, QLD

Skin Care guarantee? What a joke!

Love it!

I have used and shared nutrimetics with others for over 35 years. Great people great product. and an the very rare occasion that someone has wanted to cancel an order or return a product, I have not encountered any unnecessary barriers. I feel saddened about the unfortunate experiences some have had. It is certainly not my experience. If you do choose to join. All I can say is take advantage of any information/training available and ask questions.

BKP

BKPToowoomba

Current brochures

Find the brochure practically impossible to follow. Looking to restock some products, but cannot find them!
It is very difficult to sort nutrimetics from other ads. Quality of products previously purchased has been excellent.

Keeps me beautiful & young @ 55 lol

Smell is amazing
I even use it as a moisturiser on my face
By far my fav product
Buying some for Xmas for my two girls

Mickeymouse

Mickeymouse

Need it NOW- iconic Nutri-Rich Oil 25ml

Great start for the day,and for the coming evening.I just love the smell of the product and how easy it is to put into my handbag?On today gone tomorrow and off with a warm washer before bed.

Aussie_Mom

Aussie_MomMelbourne

Professional Micellar Cleansing Water 170ml

I love this stuff! It easily cleans my face and takes away my eye makeup, including mascara! Previously I was using just as pricey makeup remover from a different sales consultant company and my face always felt so oily afterward. This micellar cleansing water leaves my face so clean and fresh and no oily feeling whatsoever. This is the only product I've tried from Nutrimetics but looking forward to investing in some makeup and cleanser sets. I purchased this product from a consultant that does my brows regularly.

IntegrityComms

IntegrityCommsSYDNEY

They need to focus on implementing better policies & improve management

Products are not too bad and the customer service team try really hard but management is appalling (hence the massive staff turnover)…so make sure, if you plan to be a “consultant” you ask lots and lots of questions and pleeeeeze read the ‘fine print”!!

Best Beauty Products in Australia

Has helped my skin so much over the last 12 years! I couldn’t live without Nutrimetics and especially the Platinum Range.

Pat.D

Pat.DPerth

Nutri-Clear

I have used Nutri-Clear since it was a Constan product... close to 50 years ago!!...please..please..make it available again. Even my husband agrees it is an excellent product...it really works!

Panayiota

PanayiotaSydney

Great product

Love this product always buy the body lotion they smell divine and so good for your skin I highly recommend the product

ontoit

ontoitasked

to keep membership how many months do you have to make an order ?

Christine Millerasked

I am trying to find where to purchase the Nutrimetics Active deodorant in the USA. It is the only deodorant that I feel works for me. Any help? Thank you so much for your help, Christine Miller

Fiona S.
Fiona S.

Christine, I know you asked this 8 months ago. But you would have to get the deodorant shipped to you as Nutrimetics is an Australiana and New Zealand company.

Christine Miller

Thank you....I was able to get in touch with a representative from Nutrimetics and did receive some deodorant!!!

Sherrel Wells
Sherrel Wells

Hi there I am the US Rep for Nutri Metics please feel free to email with what you need
Sherrelwells@icloud.com

Rose P.

Rose P.asked

Are the Nutri Metics products still 'natural'? I used to use these products as a teenager back when it was a natural cosmetics line but I have heard that is no longer the case - really hard to get any information on the ingredients which makes me a bit suspicious - and I mean a complete ingredients list, not just a handful of the main ingredients (which always sound natural but it isn't a complete list so what are they leaving out?)

Julie

They are natural yes you can go to the nutrimetics web site for details and
To order off me go to my link

Other Beauty Product Brands