Jessica

JessicaPeel, WA

Been using for a long time, tried other brands but keep coming back

I've been using Nutrimetics products since I was a teenager. I recently decided to try another brand, but found the products far too harsh on my skin and ended up throwing them out! Back to Nutrimetics for me. I love all of the Ultra Care+ products, they are effective and feel amazing on my skin.

Ruth Costanzo

Ruth CostanzoSydney, NSW

Flawless Aif foundation

Great product but if you get it on any fabric that has cotton in it you cannot remove it. I’ve used nutriclean laundry and OLC to no avail. Too many shirts destroyed.

Store LocationOnline

JulieSydney, NSW

Love all the products

I have myself now become a nutrimetics consultant love itanyone want a free brochure mailed out Or ask me for my link to order online it’s that easy my fav product is the beauty veil foundation and the new lighting lip gloss with mirror light

ANGRY CUSTOMER

ANGRY CUSTOMERNorth Queensland, QLD

Skin Care guarantee? What a joke!

Love it!

I have used and shared nutrimetics with others for over 35 years. Great people great product. and an the very rare occasion that someone has wanted to cancel an order or return a product, I have not encountered any unnecessary barriers. I feel saddened about the unfortunate experiences some have had. It is certainly not my experience. If you do choose to join. All I can say is take advantage of any information/training available and ask questions.

BKP

BKPToowoomba

Current brochures

Find the brochure practically impossible to follow. Looking to restock some products, but cannot find them!
It is very difficult to sort nutrimetics from other ads. Quality of products previously purchased has been excellent.

Keeps me beautiful & young @ 55 lol

Smell is amazing
I even use it as a moisturiser on my face
By far my fav product
Buying some for Xmas for my two girls

Mickeymouse

Mickeymouse

Need it NOW- iconic Nutri-Rich Oil 25ml

Great start for the day,and for the coming evening.I just love the smell of the product and how easy it is to put into my handbag?On today gone tomorrow and off with a warm washer before bed.

Aussie_Mom

Aussie_MomMelbourne

Professional Micellar Cleansing Water 170ml

I love this stuff! It easily cleans my face and takes away my eye makeup, including mascara! Previously I was using just as pricey makeup remover from a different sales consultant company and my face always felt so oily afterward. This micellar cleansing water leaves my face so clean and fresh and no oily feeling whatsoever. This is the only product I've tried from Nutrimetics but looking forward to investing in some makeup and cleanser sets. I purchased this product from a consultant that does my brows regularly.

IntegrityComms

IntegrityCommsSYDNEY

They need to focus on implementing better policies & improve management

Products are not too bad and the customer service team try really hard but management is appalling (hence the massive staff turnover)…so make sure, if you plan to be a “consultant” you ask lots and lots of questions and pleeeeeze read the ‘fine print”!!

Best Beauty Products in Australia

Has helped my skin so much over the last 12 years! I couldn’t live without Nutrimetics and especially the Platinum Range.

Pat.D

Pat.DPerth

Nutri-Clear

I have used Nutri-Clear since it was a Constan product... close to 50 years ago!!...please..please..make it available again. Even my husband agrees it is an excellent product...it really works!

Panayiota

PanayiotaSydney

Great product

Love this product always buy the body lotion they smell divine and so good for your skin I highly recommend the product

ebony

ebonyadelaide

Nutrimetics

Nutrimetics is great, loved the product and it made my face feel awesome after. The facial scrub was awesome and i recommend a facial mask

Understanding how it works

I used to be a nutri metics consultant and it would always annoy me when people would complain about break outs when using the original cleanser. It is designed to detox the skin. I would go into great detail regarding the likelihood of "breakouts " when first using the cleansers. Pimples do not come in a bottle. The cleansers are doing their job if you break out. After a month your skin will be radiant. Keep using the products and stop complaining. You're using a fantastic product.

They are effective products but I had bad reactions!

I have tried 2 of the brands facial cleansers, I have also tried two of the serums and some hand creams unfortunaly it gives me bad reactions every time I use them. My sister uses them though and they work perfect for her. I don't have terribly sensitive skin however there's clearly something that doesn't agree with me in the formulae.

Kappy

KappyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bring back Nutri-clear, definitely agree

I agree.. this is an amazing product . Can't understand why it was discontinued. Even when you have very sensitive skin it is fine to use .

Kristie

KristieHARRIETVILLE

Nutri Clear

Bring back Nutrimetics Nutri Clear.
Please please. This was there best product.
You will definately sell bucket loads of it.

Lorraine

LorraineSydney

Eye Shadow pots (13711)

I have just received my order containing the Charcoal shadow pot and am finding it so difficult to open it to be able to use it. I have to use a point from the nail file to open it so therefore when travelling have to take along a pointy nail file. Actually had a similar problem a while ago with a similar product (different colour) and forgot that I had to throw it away because I kept chipping my nails trying to open it. Probably will not use this product again.

mary maggio

Hi i have been a member for few years ,been ringing to make an order via phone was away s not available to do so, ,Need an answer or response as you close earlier now , always
miss out Today and many others days ,been trying . and someone hacked in my computer lost my details books have no longer been delivered and im off the list as the account has closed
im so disappointed please follow it up
mary

Rose P.

Rose P.asked

Are the Nutri Metics products still 'natural'? I used to use these products as a teenager back when it was a natural cosmetics line but I have heard that is no longer the case - really hard to get any information on the ingredients which makes me a bit suspicious - and I mean a complete ingredients list, not just a handful of the main ingredients (which always sound natural but it isn't a complete list so what are they leaving out?)

Julie

They are natural yes you can go to the nutrimetics web site for details and
To order off me go to my link

Aira A.

Aira A.asked

Can somebody please tell me if they have good products for super sensitive skin? I've been using super pricey brands but most of them are too harsh for my skin.

Cyndi.nutrimetics
Cyndi.nutrimetics

Hi Aira, The Comfort Plus range is suitable for super sensitive skin. There is a 60 day guarantee, so if not suitable for your skin, it can be returned for exchange or money back. Feel free to email me to order or for more information. Cyndi.nutrimetics@gmail.com or shop www.vipbeautyclub.com.au

Kelly

Kellyasked

Can you get the 'Authority to leave' removed from your Nutrimetics delivery so they won't leave the parcel at your front door if you are not home?

Get an answer from our members and Nutrimetics representatives