Nyal Cold & Flu Fighter

Nyal Cold & Flu Fighter

See the Best Cold & Flu Medications in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Total waste of money

I went to the buy Codral but just missed the Chemist, so went into the supermarket and found Nyal Cold+Flu on the shelf. After taking the second tablet they still made not one iota of difference to my symptoms. I,ve come to the conclusion that Nyal Cold+Flu is completely useless and a total waste of money!

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $14.00.

Symptom ReliefNo Effect

bdl83

bdl83South East Queensland, QLD

What a dreadful waste of time and money

I've been taking this for a week now, wondering why I am not getting better and double checked to ensure I'm not taking too much paracetamol and it turns out it is a herbal pill. The fact I'm not better factually shows this doesn't work. Packaging is very deceiving as it makes you think you are getting something with proper oomf.

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths for $13.00.

Symptom ReliefNo Effect
Tara S.

Tara S.Sydney, NSW

Amazing product

Purchased in June 2019 at Woolworths for $13.00.

Symptom ReliefSignificant Improvement
Symptoms RelievedCongestion, Headaches and Watery Eyes

Excellent for cumulative relief and regular colds

Purchased in June 2019 for $12.95.

Symptom ReliefModerate Improvement
Preventative MeasureYes
Symptoms RelievedCongestion and Itchiness

didnt work for me or my wife

my wife had a cold few months ago and she took nyal cold and flu fighter made it worse for her we forgot about the tablets and i got sick and took them and it got worse for me too basically wouldnt recommend it to anyone

Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths.

Side Effects Short-term physical illness
Symptom ReliefFelt Worse

Edward C.

Edward C.Sydney, NSW

Can heal your Flu within 24-hours if you're quick!

Isn't it suspicious that there are only 1-star or 5-star reviews. Basically the 1-star reviews are fake reviews funded by big pharmaceutical companies, and the 5-star reviews are legit. My personal experience with Nyal cold & flu fighter, let's just say it's the only medicine I take during a flu and it always, and I mean ALWAYS clears me up within 24-72 hours. It's herbal medicine but it works better than anything else! Take it as soon as you feel a sore throat, cough or runny nose. If you're quick Nyal can heal your flu in 24-hours.

Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths for $15.00.

Symptom ReliefSignificant Improvement
Preventative MeasureYes
Used for ChildrenYes
Symptoms RelievedCongestion, Headaches, Sneezing and Watery Eyes

Liars, Thieves, Criminals. This is a waste of money.

Ricky

RickyMelbourne

Misleading Product

I have sore throat, cough and cold. Found this at Coles and bought it coz it's packaging. Follow all the instructions and ate them for 2days, but I'm not feeling better, now I can't even sleep because my cough is getting worse. Need to wait till morning to get the proper medicine. AVOID AT ALL COST!!!

Rebecca

RebeccaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

such good stuff

had a sore throat and glands were swollen and took two tablets. symptoms nearly gone in the next 24 hours so decided to dose up again and cleared the whole thing. so great to have a herbal alternative to the usual chemicals.

Fast and really good

Very good! The first two tablets of night med I took was really effective.. the next day I feel way better knowing I had a severe cold and flu before drinking the med.

Ian

IanSydney

Ineffective placebo disguised as medicine

This is packaged like medicine, with day and night tablets, and is expensive like medicine, but has no relieving effect whatsoever. It didn't even have a placebo effect and it was only after two days that I had a closer look at the ingredients and realised that it was just herbal supplements. It should have been stocked in the vitamin section of the supermarket, well away from the real medicine. It just doesn't work.

If u take this product already on the onset of a cold/flue it weorks every time.

Herbs and natural medicine DO work otherwise humanity would not have survived that long before the Pharmaceutical Main Stream Industry has been established not too long ago...Best is to take this product at the onset of a cold and flu virus so it can support the immune system.

Works for me

I have been using this for several years & it works great. Normal stuff just makes me drowsy and takes days, this works with only a couple of tablets most of the time. These sort of things dont always work on some people, and you should read the back of the pack of any medicine before taking it or you could end up in hospital like a mate of mine for not following the instructions.

Doesn't work , as good as not taking any medicine

Took the night tablet for cold, fever and headache made my condition worse, had to wait till morning to take some other medicine. This tablet didn't give me any relief. Took a Panadol in the morning and it's making me feel much better.

Misleading and doesn’t work

Like many others my husband bought this for us thinking it was cold medicine. It isn’t clear it is herbal and doesn’t work - if you are actually sick and need to feel better do not buy!

Brendan

BrendanSydney Surrounds, NSW

Herbal medicine disguised as the real thing.

Don't buy this if you're actually sick.

I was conned into buying this by it being on the shelf next to ACTUAL medicines that work.

Might has well drink drink tea and do a rain dance to settle your fever, nyall won't.

Ethan

EthanNewcastle

Always helpful

These have always helped my cold and flu symptoms. People need to read the back and if you don't want herbal products you shouldn't buy this product. It very clearly states the ingredients on the packaging so a lot of these reviews are just due to human error. For me this is my product of choice if I'm sick.

Buyer Beware

this product is a disgrace, looks like a medicine but just herbal extracts. If you have a fever, it will do no good. This is really a product to avoid at all costs, if you are actually sick.

Ellen

EllenBrisbane

NOT A MEDICINAL PRODUCT

This product is nothing more than herbal extracts. It is not medical and is very misleading as it is sold on the preface that it is. I took it for 2 days and all it did was make me feel queasy! Started taking some ACTUAL medicated cold and flu relief and my symptoms dulled within an hour.. DO NOT BUY THIS.

Palitja

PalitjaMelbourne

Amazing

I can't handle codral etc and the Nyal to me is actually more effective. I have a rotten cold now and want to take some but having to research every herb to see if it's safe for pregnancy as dr google has no answers on this.