O Cedar Oil Soap Floor Cleaner

O Cedar Oil Soap Floor Cleaner

manichahalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Mother of floor cleaner liquids

The more I used this product the more I fall in love with it. Floor was shining more than my eyes and the wife was blossoming more than anything. But then the evil fall upon and the bottle got over. Went to every church and temple to find this charm again.. the almighty said.. good days are over my child "I don't make this beauty anymore..!!!

Great product.

Fantastic product but unfortunately cannot buy it anymore. Would be grateful if someone else who uses it will pass on where people can purchase it. I used it along with the O Cedar wood polish.

awsome

Pick up this product by chance and never look back. After cleaning my floating wood floor with this product ... its gives the floor a beautiful shine and looks as if I have a new wooden floor. Highly recommend. When friends came to visit me, their eye striaght goes to the floor and said "Did you just install the wooden floor" . Tell you what I feel awesaome ... I have a new floor everyday.
reliable

O'cedar Oil Soap

O'cedar Oil Soapasked

Is this still available in Australia

Mozasked

Where can I find a stockist?

manichahal

"O'Cedar Clean & Shine" is the replacement product. Available in Bunnings.

Moz

Thank you so much, I really appreciate your comment.I will certainly look for it in my local Bunnings.

Heather

Heatherasked

Why is this product no longer available when obviously it is a very popular product? It was the best thing I ever used on my timber floors and am very dissapointed that I can't buy it anymore

Helen58
Helen58

Hi Heather, I totally agrees with you. Maybe we should write to the company n get some answers. Nothing so far can replace this cleaner.

Get an answer from our members and O Cedar representatives