Ocean Blue Textured Glass

Ocean Blue Textured Glass

See the Best Door & Window Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Ocean Blue Textured Glass? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Job Satisfaction

Shower screen

Ocean Blue service was terrific. Product and installation perfect. Thanks to the team for a great job and would highly recommend.
Regards Vickie

B M.
B M.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Impressive Service From Start To Finish

These guys are the best - don't bother looking elsewhere. Their price was competitive and they were professional to deal with. Impressive service by from start to finish Cannot recommend them enough , 10/10

Dennis and Irene B
Dennis and Irene BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service, great product

We had Ocean Blue Textured Glass fit our shower screen in July and we are so pleased we used their company. The service from Scott, Tania and Chris was excellent and they all took their time to explain, measure and fit the screen. The price was also very competitive, should we ever need shower screens in the future we would not hesitate to use them again.

Sue
SueSalt

Great Service!

Just needed to write a review for this company! We are so happy with our Glass Splashback and Frameless Shower Screens! So refreshing to know that companies still exist where customer service is a priority, will definitely use again on our next renovation. Thanks Team!

Door & Window Shops

Find out how Ocean Blue Textured Glass compares to other Door & Window Shops

Lisa M
Lisa MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely First Class! Love our Textured Glass Shower Screen

I can not compliment your team enough. Every promise kept, every phone call returned and you showed up on time everytime. I love my textured glass shower screen.... the glass makes such a beautiful feature in my bathroom and it is SO easy to keep clean. I will never have clear glass again. Thank you so very much.

Tania
TaniaTweed Heads

Excellent Service - Glass Splashback Looks Fantastic

From the moment I made my first phone call to Ocean Blue Glass I was impressed the company's service. I was unsure about going with a Glass Splashback back I had their consultant visit my home and they were so helpful in helping choose the perfect colour. My kitchen is now complete. Professional and reliable service, I highly recommend! [name removed]. K. Good Coast
Reliable, Professional and Quality