Odyssey Financial

2.5

Maria G.

Maria G.Southwest, VIC

You've done it again!!!

Paul Loupetis and Natalie Kairouz have done it again!! Even in these difficult times, they went out of their way to ensure we got our loan for our investment property! I can't fault them. Despite the fact that we have worked with them before, they still took the time to explain all the processes, make sure we understood all the products on offer and secured us another loan. What a stellar team! Thank you guys - we are forever grateful!
Eddie Morrissy and Maria Gampa

First Home Buyer

Paul and his team came referred via a friend who spoke very highly of Odyssey Financial. They recently assisted us in obtaining our first home loan and then the subsequent purchase of our house. Paul went out of his way to ensure we fully understood the various products in the market and he was able to guide us into the right direction. We made their job hard with some quick deadlines, but they rose to the occasion and went over and above.
I am so glad we worked with Odyssey - they did a stellar job and I'll be forever grateful.

KCT

KCTMelbourne

BAD advice - do not trust!

I was told investment would increase in value. Rubbish. Was sold at $530k would be lucky to get $400k if I sold it today. Rent was supposed to be $450 per week, has been falling and now at $350. Worst investment EVER! So angry. If anyone reads this please PLEASE AVOID using them. They are crooks.

Financial Planning Services

Find out how Odyssey Financial compares to other Financial Planning Services

Unreliable advice

MNG

MNGGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Top Service and attention to details

I have used Odyssey Financial for my loans and refinancing for the last 15+ years. Each and every time the service have been exceptional and first class.
I have recommended Nic Don to my friends and they have also have had excellent service.
They are a premium mortgage broker for me.

Not the best

What can i say very good morgage brokers. But at the end of the day purchased an appartment 8 years ago and would be lucky to get back what i payed for it

Xplode
Xplode

Do Not Trust

We were looking for a Financial Planner, and were conned into buying an Apartment off the plan. We were told rent would attract 560 per week, but we are not even close. Plus, the value of the Apartment is significantly lower than the price we paid. DO NOT TRUST this company. Only out to swindle you and make money for themselves rather than offering "financial advice".

Not trust worthy

I was promised a $500 refund for completing statement of advice but never eventuates. They didn't bother explain to me the ongoing costs of super (eg commission), only found out thru statement. Very short sighted and greedy!!!

Sinead

SineadMelbourne

Paul and team are amazing

Paul has been our mortgage broker for about 4 years and has managed to secure us 3 home loans in that time. He has gone above and beyond for us each time, saving us money on fees and getting us a competitive product. We have recommended friends and family to Paul and they have given us similar feedback. He even managed to beat down our current lenders interest rate, which gives him no additional personal benefits but obviously makes a difference to us. Any issues or questions we simply call Paul or Linda and they sort it out.

Financial Planning Services

Find out how Odyssey Financial compares to other Financial Planning Services

Garbage.

I bought a property off this fern 6 years ago for 429 thousand it is now valued at 350. I was promised at the meeting this property will increase in value every year. I also was promised 430 dollars a week rent its only getting 330. As a novice property investor I am now struggling to continue buying as this property has set me back. And now been pushed out of the housing market. Never again.

Dannnyy