Odyssey Nails

Odyssey Nails

1.0 from 1 review

See the Best Salons in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Nasty but not so cheap

I rang and booked for shellac on my toenails, getting it done only hours before we flew out for a holiday. $55 for the polish to not even last the car ride home. Credit to Odyssey Nails (and this is what they get one star for) I raced back and they repaired the nail that had no polish on it. By the time the plane had landed I had lost the polish from 2 more nails. 4 days in to the 2 week holiday I had nothing left of the shellac - except the one they had repaired.

Arriving home, I requested a refund. The young girl was so rude and verbally aggressive at the simple request that I was taken aback. I refused to be intimidated by her so eventually I got $30 being told I had received a "pedicure" (which consisted of soaking one foot in a tub while they painted the other) which I never asked for, nor wanted... The whole shellac process took 20 mins from start to finish including drying time - some 'pedicure'??!!

Will never go back and recommend you don't either!