Odyssey Nails

Odyssey Nails

Olivia

OliviaVictoria

No customer service and rude!

Odyssey nails kelior, my nails were good.
When it came time to pay I misunderstood the cost before I started. When I questioned the cost the lady who does the nails got very nasty and started to be little me. She is definitely not equipped with people skills and lacks customer service. she completely understands English but is not very professional she in fact was very rude.The place is discussing and dirty. work health and safety should be notified, had to step over a rubbish bin to get to the sink to wash my hands.

Lou

Lou

Poor service

I walked in early on a Sunday. I understand how these business work with walk in being the business. I have no problem with that. Got toes done and to be honest job was excellent. Then the wait for nails. Well the wait was quite frankly making me really very cross. Went and got a coffee cause the lady said only 5 more minutes.thats ok worked for me When I sat down again and watched more people come in and my nails still not looked at I got cranky. I left I paid of course. But this is what made me the really cranky. She charged me for the 5 minutes she had done on my. Will while shellac was getting done on toes. Richmond branch I wont be back. I should have not paid for that service but whats the point

Nasty but not so cheap