Olay Regenerist

allergic reaction

i applied to face and neck as directed, moments after applying whole face got itchy and turned red. The next morning i had a rash all over and hives. 3rd day face still red and tingly. Whats going on??

Purchased in November 2020 at cvs for A$31.99.

Skin TypeCombination Skin

I am allergic to something in it

There is an ingredient in this product that makes my face red and itchy. I am not sure which ingredient is causing this. My mother uses it and loves it.

Purchased in November 2020 at Costco for A$20.00.

Skin TypeSensitive Skin

Rashes

I’m so sad. I got this. Loved how it felt. Day two I have a rash all over my checks that itches. I woke up itching and when I scratched it gross. Stuff popped and my face feels like scales. I’m so sad about this. Hopefully I can return it

Purchased in November 2020 for A$39.00.

allergy to this product

Used morning and evening for two days and I now have a terrible rash on neck and chest, small bumps, red and burning. I had to see a Dermatologist and got a script for Cortizone and am taking Benadryl every 6 hours. I expect a refund on the 4 jars I purchased at 35.00 each.

Purchased in October 2020 at Olay.

Bad allergic reaction

I used this last night after washing my face and got severe red whelps and red itching stinging burning bumps all over my face and above upper and lower lips and cheek bones....

Purchased in October 2020 for A$8.00.

My face is burning

Wow just put it on and my face is burning . This cost $26. . Such a waste of money and my face is on fire. I had used oil of Olay for years

Purchased in October 2020 at Meijer.

HELENMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I am a new customer

I was quite surprised by the deceptive packaging - large box with small jar inside. Also, is there a trick to opening the jar for the first time without smashing it?

Purchased in October 2020.

HELEN

Yes, it's the 50g jar and I bought it at my local Coles. I've just discovered how to open it, mainly because it was leaking some of the cream.

Olay Customer CareOlay

Dries my skin. Red peeling and burning

Was so happy to find product at Beauty Boutique that I bought 2 jars. Second day of use my skin was very dry,. blotched and burning. I have both jars. What a waste!

Purchased in September 2020 for A$24.99.

Skin TypeDry Skin
Simon C.

Simon C.Central Queensland, QLD

Irritated skin -- I look like I have sunburn -- ridiculous Olay can sell these products

I live in New Zealand. Bought Olay Regenerist revitalising hydration cream moisturiser, and Regenerist revitalising eye serum.

Used once, immediately got stinging sensation, and reddened skin. Three days later my skin is still reddened -- like a case of sunburn.

Both amazing and ridiculous that Olay can sell these products.

Purchased in October 2020 at Local supermarket.

Allergic reaction

I have used this serum twice now & both times my eyes have swollen, turned very dry & red. This reaction lasted for days. The redness under one of my eyes lasted for weeks.

Purchased in September 2020.

Chiara
Chiara

Hi the product is Olay Eyes, firming eye serum. It comes in a red tube with a white lid. I am in the UK and I think I bought it in either Boots or Superdrug.

Rox

RoxIllawarra, NSW

Wish I had of read these reviews first

I had an aweful reaction, my face is covered in red itchy stinging bumps after using for 2 days. 3 days after i've stopped using it i still have bumps coming up. What a waste of money, looking at the previous reviews and the same experiences i don't understand how this product passed the testing stage. My usually lovely skin is currently ruined.

Purchased in September 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$36.00.

Julz

Julz

Love the cream

Goes on smooth , my face feels really soft , love the olay range , have been using Olay creams mainly the plain pink cheap one for years and love this night cream , easy to apply and l think my skins looking much smoother and softer
Here l am no makeup , no filters

Purchased in September 2020 at Chemist Warehouse.

Causes IrritationNo

Adverse reaction

I was so disappointed with this product. This is my first time to have an allergy in using olay. I tried to use, Olay regenerist micro sculpting cream at night and when I woke up, my face is burning,swelling and itchy!
To those have experienced the same, kindly advise me what was the solution to get rid this allergic reaction.

Purchased in September 2020.

Adverse reaction

First time I tried it I had itchy, lumpy and burning sensation around my jaw line and upper lip. Never had any reaction to other moisturisers before. Wished I read other’s review before purchasing it. More than 1 same reaction to one product is a red flag.

Purchased in September 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$25.00.

Skin TypeOily Skin
Olay Customer CareOlay

Burning and swelling after use

I have been using this product for years and after buying this most recent bottle, I have noticed that the area underneath my eyes has become very swollen, red, itchy, with a burning sensation. I ruled out all other products that I am using, as it has to be the Oil of Olay regenerating serum. I can’t imagine that out of nowhere I would have suddenly developed a skin sensitivity to it, so has the formula changed at all? Or is this just possibly a bad batch?

Purchased in March 2020 at Costco.

red/burning face

I purchased the Regenerist Micro Sculpting cream at TJMaxx over the weekend. I applied it Sunday morning, and within 10 minutes, my face was red, rough feeling, and puffy. I have not applied it in the past 24 hours and my symptoms seem to be improving but have not resolved. Will not try again as there seem to be frequent similar concerns. Wish I had done my research prior to purchasing.

Purchased in September 2020 at T.J. Maxx for A$14.99.

Cream smells rancid

I just bought the Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Cream Fragance free, this is the first time I use this cream but it has a rancid smell, I'm wondering if that is normal. I think I should return it I don't want to use this cream with that smell.

Purchased in September 2020 at CVS for A$26.00.

Burning and Irritated

I purchased several products that were recommended by your skin advisor. My skin is burning , itching, red and looks burned. My skin is normally oily. But I am so disappointed in these products. I did send an email in regards to my concerns and issues

Purchased in August 2020 at Oil of Olay website for A$125.00.

Skin TypeOily Skin

allergic reaction to cream

I have used other Olay products over the years with no problem. So I tried the Micro-sculpting cream with sunscreen in the trial size today. After a few hours my face started to itch and burn over my eye then all over my face was burning, red, swollen and itching. I washed my face and took some Benadryl to counteract the reaction and waiting to see if that works!!!

Purchased in September 2020 for A$9.98.

I purchased this in Sept not August 2020

Olay Customer CareOlay

Hi Linda, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are so sorry to hear about your experience and we hope you are recovering. Could you please share specifically which product you have purchased so we may investigate? Thank you.

Linda

Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream trial size with SPF 30 sunscreen at Walmart for $9.98

Julia S

Julia SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sadly I had the same bad reaction

I recently bought the Microsculpting cream and now week 3 and my skin is tingly, rashy and peeling (like in the above review) as if my skin is sunburnt! I don’t normally have sensitive skin but previously used the Olay moisturizing cream with no issues. I looked up reviews tonight to see if I wasn’t the only one. Will try contacting head office tomorrow, this is scary and should be pulled from shelves.

Purchased in August 2020.

Michelle

Michelleasked

Regenerist

I used this product for the first time last night and have red, itchy, burning blotches on my face...How long will it take to go away and do I need to use a steroid cream to get rid of it?

Hi Michelle,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your feedback. We are so sorry to hear about your experience and we hope you're recovering and have stopped using the product.

We would like to assist you on a solution - before we do that, could you let us know where did you purchase the product and how long have you used it for before experiencing a reaction? Your feedback is important to us, and we would love to hear more about your experience.

Thank you.

Trish P

Trish Pasked

Regenerist Revitalizing Hydration Cream UV

First time using this cream and woke up in the morning with an extremely bad rash! Not impressed as I’m having to use medication to clear it... purchased it from Priceline Sydney and unfortunately threw the receipt away or I’d be returning it in no time!

Mandy R.

Mandy R.asked

Regenerist

Can I refund this product to purchase shop because I get allergy so much my face become red and pimples so much come

Olay Customer CareOlay

Hi Mandy, thank you for taking the time to share with us your feedback. We are so sorry to hear about your experience. and we would love to hear more about your experience. Please contact our Consumer Care Team at 1800 028 820 and they will be able assist.

Rest assured, our products have undergone rigorous testing and we will continue to place the safety of our consumers as our top priority. For more information on our product testing, please visit: https://anz.pg.com/product-safety/

Olay Customer Care Team

Get an answer from our members and Olay representatives

Compare all 24 Olay Regenerist