See the Best Moisturisers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Joleeza

JoleezaSydney, NSW

Love this cream but not for my entire face

I am on my third jar now and it really works for me. I use it mainly at night time on my forehead and between my brows. I also use it on my nasolabial fold, from nose to mouth, and along my jaw line. It plumps out the lines ands gives definition to your jaw.
I use different moisturiser on my cheeks, neck, etc as I don't need any plumping in those ares.
I wake up looking and feeling great about how my skin looks and feels. At 59 I need all the help I can get and this cream is wonderful!

Purchased in March 2019 at Catch for $29.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Major reaction to cream

After applying the cream I felt a little tingling. Woke up the next morning and my whole face (especially eye area) and neck were swelled and extremely itchy.
Still itching 2 days later -- Benadryl has been my friend.

Purchased in November 2019 for $20.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes

Red Itchy Face

I tried this cream last night. About an hour after applying my face was burning so bad I washed it off, This morning my face is very itchy, red and there's swelling under my eyes. I hope this goes away soon! This is suppose to help me look better, not avoid going out in public! I've never had reactions to skin products before.

Purchased in November 2019 at Costco.

Causes Irritation Yes
Lyndiloo

LyndilooNew South Wales

No change.

I have some brown marks on my face I wanted to fade so purchased this product, along with Tone Perfecting Treatment and Tone Perfecting Cream. Five weeks later, no difference.

Purchased in September 2019 at Big W.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Key

Key

A good night cream

I trialled the microsculputing cream recently in an effort to ensure I keep my skin looking great as I enter the next decade!

I was a little disappointed that there was no SPF included in the product as I burn easily and require this in my cream! I attempted to use Sun cream with it but that left my skin greasy and prone to breakouts.

The cream itself gave a bit of a sting when applied - I believe this means its
working! My skin did feel softer after applying but due to the lack of sun protection I did not use it long enough to notice any changes in my skin in regards to reduced wrinkles or plumpness

Purchased in August 2019 for $34.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Dragonflz

DragonflzDarling Downs, QLD

Great Non oily product

love this product, great design bottle has an easy to use dropper. Gets enough in one press of the dropper, spreads evenly & dries non oily, i have been using it for over a week, still going. It has made my skin look healthy & fresh. Has no effect to my sensitive skin, i absolutely love it would highly recommend.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Nicky M.

Nicky M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect light weight gel

use this every night since I received and can already feel and see a difference in my skin will be a regular beauty item, I can't get enough of this

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Jess

JessPerth, WA

Youthful Feel!

First thoughts are that I love the packaging and the texture. It is unique and makes application easy. The product glides on smoothly and feels great on the skin. I notice immediate firmness when applying which definitely gives the youthful feel!

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
laureneve

laureneveHobart, TAS

A night cream that doesn’t disappoint

I have had such great results using the micro-sculpting cream every night for two weeks. My skin is looking more plump and fresh.

The cream is quite thick and a little goes a long way. It sinks into the skin and has a nice feel to it. Not greasy but my skin really loves this cream as it sinks in.

This is the perfect cream for someone like me that is showing signs of aging. It is also perfect for summer and winter climates.

I will be repurchasing.

Marina G.

Marina G.South East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful and affordable night cream!

I love the lightweight gel feeling formula, sinks in to the skin super quickly. I feel like my skin even feels slightly firmer right after using this and can't wait to see long term benefits of this product, it's great to get in to a beneficial new skin care item. I only wish this came with in pump top bottle, I find those much easier to dose the product and then I don't have to worry about germs being trapped within the pot.

Ease of Application
Smell
Skin TypeCombination Skin

Elleinadisme

ElleinadismeFar North Queensland, QLD

Loved it!

It was fantastic! It was a nice simple product to use with a beautiful fragrance and left me feeling refreshed in the morning... and helped my makeup stay only long and smoother as well as apply quicker!

Purchased in October 2019.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Melanie C.

Melanie C.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Feels lovely on.

Love that it has no perfume or scent. It also feels lovely on your skin. Not greasy, lovely container but not sure about it being made in Thailand. Would prefer it to be Australian.

Skin TypeDry Skin

Emily

EmilySydney, NSW

Great Night Cream

e Olay Regenerist Micro-sculpting Moisturiser Night Cream is thick, so little product needed. It is silky smooth & it leaves the skin feeling so lovely. It does not have a strong scent which is great because no one wants to go to bed smelling like a rose! It does not leave your skin oily, I have a combination type skin.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Nic

Nic

Great night cream

Love that you don’t need to use much, a little goes a long way. It Le aves my skin feeling so refreshed & not oily like some other creams have done. Would recommend!

Melissa W.

Melissa W.South East Queensland, QLD

Good result after a few days

Took a few days to see any difference but resulted in softer and smoother skin. Pores even seemed a little smaller in some places on my face. Weird texture and colour but overall was a good experience.

Ashleigh J.

Ashleigh J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Leaves skin soft in the morning

I don't usually use a night cream as i hate the heavy vlogged feelinf but this feels great on the skin. It is light and leaves skin soft in the morning.

Olive

OliveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

night cream is good..calming and not oily liked it

Loved it on my skin. Feels light and refreshing perfect as a night cream. Got a sample to trt as otherwise would have never bought. Worth a try definitely once.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Ash

Ash

Took some getting used to

initially I found it to be too sticky on my face & felt as though it was never fully absorbed. after a few days of getting used to it however I am happy & don’t find the same issues.

LuckyLady

LuckyLadySouth East Queensland, QLD

Lush skin care

I was a bit skeptical about this product actually working but it does! My skin has never felt better and I can see an improvement in the overall condition pf my skin too. Very happy lady!

Lisa K.

Lisa K.

Okay regenerist microsculting night cream

The moisturiser can tingle a bit when u first put it on but didn't seem to irritate skin further than that. overall a good moisturiser. Left skin smooth and soft.

Tmm2420asked

Allergic reaction to regenerate. How to treat?

Hi Tmm2420,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your feedback. We are so sorry to hear that you had an unfortunate experience. We hope you are ok and recovering. Your feedback is important to us, and we would love to hear more about your experience.

Please contact our Consumer Care Team at 1800 028 820 (AU) / 0800 447 069 (NZ) and they will be able assist. Rest assured, our products have undergone rigorous testing and we will continue to place the safety of our consumers as our top priority.

Tmm2420

Is there no one in the USA to speak with?

JanM
JanM

I also tried the cream last night. Had to get up and wash it off an hour later. My face was burning and red and blotchy. This morning my face is extremely red and itchy and there is swelling! I've never had a reaction to facial creams before. So much for the Regenerist Micro-Sculpting cream helping my skin!!

Debbie T.

Debbie T.asked

Have you changed the formula of olay regenerist. I have been using it for years and now my latest purchase has given me a burning and irritated skin reaction

Nettie
Nettie

I had the same problem. Itchy, burning rash all over my neck.

Hi Debbie and Nettie,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your feedback. We are so sorry to hear that you had an unfortunate experience with the Regenerist range. Your feedback is important to us, and we would love to hear more about your experience.

Please contact our Consumer Care Team at 1800 028 820 and they will be able assist. Rest assured, our products have undergone rigorous testing and we will continue to place the safety of our consumers as our top priority.

vijaya g.

vijaya g.asked

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream

I used the said cream and had a burning sensation in my face. Also after some time had a red itchy patch on my cheeks. Pl give me a solution to get rid of this problem? Also see that it is tested on all sorts of skins before marketing it. I am a normal skin person and never had such an experience before. I am shocked at this reaction pl.

Hi Vijaya,

Olay Customer Care Team

Get an answer from our members and Olay representatives

Olay Regenerist Wrinkle Revolution Complex

3.9
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance Free

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance Free

1.0
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting UV Cream (SPF 30)

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting UV Cream (SPF 30)

4.4

Olay Regenerist Complexion Corrector
  • Discontinued

Olay Regenerist Complexion Corrector

1.1
CategoryMoisturisersMoisturisersMoisturisersMoisturisersMoisturisersMoisturisersMoisturisersMoisturisersMoisturisersMoisturisersMoisturisersMoisturisersMoisturisersMoisturisersMoisturisersMoisturisersMoisturisersMoisturisersMoisturisersMoisturisersMoisturisersMoisturisersMoisturisersMoisturisers
Skin TypeAllAllAllAllAllAllAllAllAllAllAllAllAllAllAllAllAllAllAllAllAllAllAllAll
Sun ProtectionYesYesYes
ApplicationFaceFaceFaceFaceFaceFaceFaceFaceFaceFaceFaceFaceFaceFaceFaceFaceFaceFaceFaceFaceFaceFaceFaceFace
Price (RRP) $48.99$52.99$39.99$48.99$48.99$48.99$48.99$52.99$14.99$15.99$8.99$34.99$36.99$36.99$36.99$36.99$36.99$36.99$15.99$52.99$48.99$12.99$24.99$49.99
Day/Night UsageDayDayDayDayNightDayDayDayDayDayDayDayNightDayDayDayDayDayDayDayDayDayDayDay
Release dateDec 2007Dec 2007Dec 2007Dec 2007Dec 2007Dec 2007Dec 2007Dec 2007Dec 2007Dec 2007Dec 2007Dec 2007Dec 2007Dec 2007Dec 2007Dec 2007Dec 2007Dec 2007Dec 2007Dec 2007Dec 2007Dec 2007