See the Best Moisturisers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Angela

AngelaVictoria

Hydrating night cream

a lovely night cream that left my skin smooth and feeling hydrated. I tend to have sensitive skin and this cream was great. It may not be for everyone but it’s worth a try.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeSensitive Skin

Kit

Kit

Love it

love the smell, great texture not feel heavy when sleep. Feel nice wearing at night. Refresh next morning. Definitely recommend to others. Thank you Olay for having this great product.

Must have !

with the olay 7 in one cream it was love ya first sight ! The packaging is amazing and I love how it fits into the hand. it leaves my skin feeling hydrated/moisturised and super smooth after wards !
haven’t stopped using it since I got it :)

Purchased in September 2019 at Social soup.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Em S.

Em S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

a cream thats now on my to reglaur shopping list

absorbs really well, doesn't leave me greasy in the morning,
I noticed firmness in my skin, my skin had less fine lines.
I have sensitive skin but this did not affect me negatively in any way.

Purchased in March 1987.

Mel

MelTasmania

Great night cream

I noticed it made my skin nice and smooth. I love this as it leaves my skin feeling nice and doesn't give me headaches like some of them on the market

Nicky M.

Nicky M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Light weight and not greasy

this is pretty good works well with my makeup and Isn't heavy and absorbs so well - helping with acne scaring too - cute bottle definitely will be a regular beauty item

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

laureneve

laureneveHobart, TAS

Affordable day cream that shows results

Olay products don’t disappoint. I love the SPF 15 and it’s such a nice non-greasy formula which is perfect to put under make-up summer or winter.

The pump is easy to dispense. You don’t need allot of product. A 5c coin amount doesn’t whole face. The smell is light and non-distracting. The cream is light and sinks into my skin. I love how plump it feels after I have massaged the cream into it.

It’s great for all skin types and does not irritate my sensitive eyes.

Will definitely be repurchasing.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Leanne

LeanneSydney Surrounds, NSW

Love Olay

This is a lovely moisturiser which easily applied to the skin. A little bit of moisturiser goes a long way. Fantastic that is has SPF15 in it as it’s an easy way to apply when included in your daily moisturiser. Im now 38, so starting to see my skin ageing and felt this product really made a difference to its appearance. my skin lovely after using it. I started looking fresh again. The packaging is lux and I like the pump to dispense the product.

Purchased in September 2019 at Soup Sample.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeDry Skin

Marina G.

Marina G.South East Queensland, QLD

The perfect day time spf moisturiser

I love that this 7-in-1 Day Cream has finally shown me an spf moisturiser that doesn't smell like overpoweringly of sunscreen!! I have always found many day time spf moisturiser to be too strongly scented and being very sensitive to strong and heavy smells (they trigger migraines for me) this has been such a treat to discover. It's a nice lightweight formula and the pump top bottle makes it very clean to use and easy to dispense the right amount to use. I find it sinks in to my skin quickly and is not heavy at all, and is a good amount of spf, just enough for every day use being in and out of the house.

Ease of Application
Smell
Skin TypeCombination Skin
Elleinadisme

ElleinadismeFar North Queensland, QLD

So light!

I loved the feel of this one! It was a nice light moisturiser which kept me feeling fresh and young all day! Fantastic for a mum of three!! Definitely recommend!!

Purchased in October 2019.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Jacs

JacsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Happy Customer

I love this product. This day cream has left my skin feeling fresher than it's felt in years. It's light weight and has left my skin feeling radiant and refreshed.

Mel

MelPerth, WA

smooth and non greasy

My Skin felt moisturised and healthy , it wasn’t greasy as all . My skin Didn’t dry out during the day . Would still apply
Regular sunscreen if spending the entire day in the sun shine

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeNormal Skin

Love feeling like a princess!

My skin felt so smooth after using the Olay night cream! Love the luxurious feel and beautiful fragrance...Love that my skin is hydrated and those pesky signs of ageing at kept at bay!

Amazing all in one product

I love the fact it is a 7 in one all round cream. The added spf 15+ means I can wear it alone or under my usual makeup without adding sunscreen. A great all round every day cream that takes care of fine lines, uneven tone, age spots, uneven texture, dryness, fullness and pores. What more could you want from a day cream? AMAZING!

Ammy J.

Ammy J.Perth, WA

Excellent Part of my morning routine

An SPF suncream is super important to me - looking after my skin and providing protection from the sun is super important to me. The pump is easy to use (keeps it clean!) versus a squeeze tube. Protecting my skin against ageing is my top priority! I have small kids and a third on the way. I love I’ve incorporated using an SPF back into my skin care.

Ease of Application
Smell
Skin TypeOily Skin

Rach82

Rach82New South Wales

Was lovely to use. Woke up feeling fresh and moisturised. Lovely product.

Skin felt soft and refreshed, no reactions to the products, skin looked a lot fresher. Such a great product, would highly recommended to anyone looking to change up their routine.

fugu_me

fugu_meCanberra 2600, ACT

Good, but not fantastic

wasn't a fan of the texture, and it took quite a while to settle into the skin. but it made my skin feel hydrated and the spf can eliminate a step for those who also apply sunscreen. packaging feels a bit flimsy.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

JoJo

JoJoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Night Cream

I am super impressed with this night cream. The ingredients list is interesting as well - a number of ingredients I haven’t tried before but that clearly do the trick in making my skin look clearer, healthier and younger in the mornings.

Nicki

Nicki

Silky, light and fresh

This product feels incredible. It is silky and light on my skin. It leaves my face feeling very fresh. As I only just started using this product I'm not sure of the long term benefits yet.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Perfect everyday cream

I love how easy this has been added into my morning routine! perfect for when I am makeup free at work but need to freshen my skin and have some sun protection!