Olay Total Effects

Do not buy it!

Used cream before bed, in morning woke my skin was bright red and hot, terrible. Washed it off, put it in bin. Do not buy this it burns your skin.

Purchased in December 2020 for A$10.00.

Jaclyn

JaclynSydney, NSW

Burned my skin

Burned my skin so badly, it's like having chilli sauce on your face, I washed it off with cold water to calm down my skin, and I put the cream in the rubbish bin. Don't buy this terrible cream

Purchased in September 2020 at Priceline.

Need explanation

7 in 1 SPF 15
Heavy burning face and then the whole face got itchy and also my neck. Product very expensive and now it's done a damage to my face. I washed it with water still itchy

Purchased in August 2020 at Pak & save for A$38.00.

Skin TypeSensitive Skin

Burns Skin & Leaves it Red

Immediately after using this product, my skin began to burn, especially under my eyes. The sensation did go away; however, the next morning, the skin under my eyes was red and irritated. I looked like I had a bad allergic reaction. Such a disappointment.

Purchased in July 2020.

Skin TypeOily Skin
M Wheels

M WheelsSydney, NSW

It burns badly instantly. My face literally hurts the moment I put it on

It really BURNS. I'm in my late twenties and wanted a night cream to protect and hydrate my skin as I started noticing tiny fine wrinkles under my eyes a few days ago. I just bought this night cream a few days ago at Priceline for a good price during their 40% off promotion and really wanted to like it because it's so affordable. Thank goodness I didn't buy two. After trying it for three nights, I'm ready to toss it in the bin. It's total rubbish. Every time I used it, I got a burning sensation the instant I put it on my face. It hurts like a bad sunburn on my face. It doesn't cause any redness or itchiness though, just hurts, it's so weird, like literally applying diluted acid to my face.

Purchased in July 2020 at Priceline.

Do not buy!

I decided yo buy a cream to treat my self and take care of my skin. I applied last night after washing my face, I notice a very light burning on my checks but I thought it may be normal, as other products had given me the same feeling with no harm. This sensation went away in a few minutes. However, I woke up this morning with my face itchy and when I looked at the mirror I found out my face is all burned as if I had stayed under the sun for hours. Now my face and neck are swelled and with a red rush. Please don’t buy this product is very strong and it does not say anything in the packaging.

Purchased in June 2020 at Priceline for A$20.00.

Elle

ElleSydney

It stings! Waste of money!!

Been using Olay since HS - in fact, I grew up using the pink bottle, then moved to 7 total effects. I recently just purchased the night cream. First time applied it, it burns! It stung so bad i had to wash it off with cold water. After 3 days i tried it on again, did the same thing like burning my face and turned my face so red!
I am furious because I like Olay. Now i have this full jar that im not going to be able to use! I wished it had a money back like Regenerist.
I don't recommend this product at all.
If you have sensitive skin don't even think about trying this one!! Or better yet stick to your cream and don't bother with this Olay 7 Total Effect night cream.

Purchased in May 2020 at Chemist Warehouse.

Terrible product

I accidentally bought olay from rite aid and payed 40$ and was so so sooooo bad on my face . Regret buying it. My skin remains dry like usual . Hate it

Purchased in March 2020 at Walgreens for A$40.00.

Burning rash

Used it one day and the next morning my face was burning and had a red rash. This is the first time I have ever had a reaction to a face moisturizer. Very disappointed and am out $23.00.

Purchased in January 2020 at Shoppers Drug Mart for A$23.00.

Don't do it

I used it 1 time and I started to feel a burning sensation so I washed it, to late had a horrible burn on my face for 1 week. Then peeling process for almost a week as well.

Purchased in December 2019 at Amazon for A$18.00.

Angela

AngelaVictoria

Hydrating night cream

a lovely night cream that left my skin smooth and feeling hydrated. I tend to have sensitive skin and this cream was great. It may not be for everyone but it’s worth a try.

Skin TypeSensitive Skin
Kit

Kit

Love it

love the smell, great texture not feel heavy when sleep. Feel nice wearing at night. Refresh next morning. Definitely recommend to others. Thank you Olay for having this great product.

Tenniellex

Tenniellex

Must have !

with the olay 7 in one cream it was love ya first sight ! The packaging is amazing and I love how it fits into the hand. it leaves my skin feeling hydrated/moisturised and super smooth after wards !
haven’t stopped using it since I got it :)

Purchased in September 2019 at Social soup.

Em S.

Em S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

a cream thats now on my to reglaur shopping list

absorbs really well, doesn't leave me greasy in the morning,
I noticed firmness in my skin, my skin had less fine lines.
I have sensitive skin but this did not affect me negatively in any way.

Purchased in March 1987.

Mel

MelTasmania

Great night cream

I noticed it made my skin nice and smooth. I love this as it leaves my skin feeling nice and doesn't give me headaches like some of them on the market

Nicky M.

Nicky M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Light weight and not greasy

this is pretty good works well with my makeup and Isn't heavy and absorbs so well - helping with acne scaring too - cute bottle definitely will be a regular beauty item

laureneve

laureneveHobart, TAS

Affordable day cream that shows results

Olay products don’t disappoint. I love the SPF 15 and it’s such a nice non-greasy formula which is perfect to put under make-up summer or winter.

The pump is easy to dispense. You don’t need allot of product. A 5c coin amount doesn’t whole face. The smell is light and non-distracting. The cream is light and sinks into my skin. I love how plump it feels after I have massaged the cream into it.

It’s great for all skin types and does not irritate my sensitive eyes.

Will definitely be repurchasing.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes IrritationNo

Leanne

LeanneSydney Surrounds, NSW

Love Olay

This is a lovely moisturiser which easily applied to the skin. A little bit of moisturiser goes a long way. Fantastic that is has SPF15 in it as it’s an easy way to apply when included in your daily moisturiser. Im now 38, so starting to see my skin ageing and felt this product really made a difference to its appearance. my skin lovely after using it. I started looking fresh again. The packaging is lux and I like the pump to dispense the product.

Purchased in September 2019 at Soup Sample.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes IrritationNo

Marina G.

Marina G.South East Queensland, QLD

The perfect day time spf moisturiser

I love that this 7-in-1 Day Cream has finally shown me an spf moisturiser that doesn't smell like overpoweringly of sunscreen!! I have always found many day time spf moisturiser to be too strongly scented and being very sensitive to strong and heavy smells (they trigger migraines for me) this has been such a treat to discover. It's a nice lightweight formula and the pump top bottle makes it very clean to use and easy to dispense the right amount to use. I find it sinks in to my skin quickly and is not heavy at all, and is a good amount of spf, just enough for every day use being in and out of the house.

Elleinadisme

ElleinadismeFar North Queensland, QLD

So light!

I loved the feel of this one! It was a nice light moisturiser which kept me feeling fresh and young all day! Fantastic for a mum of three!! Definitely recommend!!

Purchased in October 2019.