Olay Whip
See the Best Moisturisers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Olay

Pros

Lightweight moisturiser
Pleasant scent
Non-greasy and dries quickly

Cons

May cause rash

Cavvy
CavvyRivett 2611, ACT

Very disappointed.

I’ve used Olay products for many years… sadly WHIP is not for me. I have lumps on my face and neck. I couldn’t believe it. Stopped using for a month and it cleared a little. Back to using it 2 weeks ago and the same thing happened.. pimple like spots. Hope it goes away totally.

Purchased in February 2022.

BLT
BLTSydney, NSW

Terrible Burning Rash all over my face

After using this product after about 3 hours i came out in a terrible itchy burning rash its now been 3 days and i am still like this ! i wish i had read these reviews earlier it seems many people experience this . Should be taken off the market

Purchased in May 2022 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for $30.

Carly
CarlyNorth Queensland, QLD

Bad reaction - don't recommend

I am not allergic to anything. However after the first 3 applications my face felt hot, burnt and itchy. This ended up giving me horrific wrinkles and dry flakes for 2 weeks. Really embarrassing. I thought it was a reaction to the Covid shot so a few weeks later I tried it again. Same result.

Purchased in October 2021 at Coles Supermarkets for $49.99.

Good and Bad

Loved my first jar, beautiful fragrance, texture is amazing and it created a flawless base for my foundation. However, just got a new jar and it’s a totally different texture product, it made my face all hot and red, my foundation caked and wouldn’t set and in the end I had to fully wash my face remove everything and start again with another moisturiser. Devastated :(

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse for $29.

Allergic

Tried it three different times my face got swollen,red and hot lasted for three days. I don’t have sensitive skin I have never reacted to a product like this before. Very expensive to be throwing out. Keep your receipt.

Purchased in October 2020.

Nethmi A.
Nethmi A.South East Queensland, QLD

Red and irritating

After using the product for a few days, my skin was irritated, red and hot. When I touch my face it felt like it’s quite dry. It made me dissatisfied I loved the fragrance and it was easy to apply.

Purchased in April 2021 at Woolworths for $24.

Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.Perth, WA

Inflamed, Irritated and Rashy

After a couple of days of use, my skin is irritated and tight; hot, sensitive and red (like sunburn) and I have a rash-like breakout all over my cheeks and neck. Applies nicely but disappointed that it didn't turn matte like expected. Combination skin.

**UPDATE: turns out I have malassezia foliculitis (aka. fungal acne) and fatty acids/ oils are a big no-no for my skin. Still not sure about the hot inflammation... might've been a reaction to the fragrances?

Purchased in October 2020 at Priceline for $34.29.

Olay Customer CareOlaySend a private message

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
Three questions to ask to find the best moisturiser for you

Avleen M.
Avleen M.6 July 2020
three-questions-to-ask-to-find-the-best-moisturiser-for-you
Cleona
CleonaPerth, WA

smooth and smells heavenly

One fact I love about this product is it does not feel greasy at all! I put this on top of another lightweight moisturizer and it does not feel heavy!

Purchased in October 2020.

Deb
DebSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible rash

I was terribly disappointed after using olay regenerist whip, at first it felt beautiful and light on my skin... slowly, a mild tingly feeling developed over my cheeks. I woke up with a terrible face rash that lasted 3-4 days. I was so depressed during those days, needles to say I won’t be buying this product ever again.

Purchased in March 2020 at Woolworths for $50.

Shazza
ShazzaSydney, NSW

Luminous Whip is amazing

I have the most sensitive skin when it comes to new products, I can break out into pimples and acne like boils if a product is too harsh. However I took the risk and tried this because I loved the fact that it had a ‘matte’ finish. It did not disappoint! It has a gorgeous texture and a lovely matte finish that makes me feel like I’m wearing a light pressed powder. It’s great under my makeup or on its own. I also used the SPF version of this cream when I was on vacation which has a more sunscreen type texture and a more shiny finish and it gave me a beautiful glow under my makeup all day, perfect holiday vibes. It’s a bit expensive for me but I enjoy it. Really happy that I didn’t get any pimples!

Purchased at Woolworths for $49.

Alaina
Alaina

fantastic moisturiser for me!

All my fellow mummas are swearing by this product & that was the time I convinced myself to get it. It is good and has accompanied through the summer & winter season. It is not so greasy and dries quickly. I can buy it everywhere and I shouldn't be worried about running out of it.

Purchased in February 2020.

Coco Bisk
Coco BiskSydney, NSW

Reacted

Got a slight tingling feeling when applied and thought it was normal, but it developed into little spotty itchy sensations. Discontinued right away. Not sure if it was caused by the cream or the spicy Indian food I had the night before.

Dragonflz
DragonflzDarling Downs, QLD

Light, non oily, great moisturiser

I love this cream so much, it's texture is so light, fluffy, whipped feeling, don't need a lot to spread it around & dries non oily. My skin feels very smooth also smells amazing. Dose not effect my sensitive skin & when i sweat it does not go oily either. My hubby even uses it & his face is no longer dry and flaky. Highly recommend.

Purchased in September 2019.

Jess
JessPerth, WA

Let it Whip!

Love the texture of this one. It feels awesome to glide on with no oily residue left over. I like the thickness of it. I found it was important to leave a little bit of time for it to sink in before applying make up.

Purchased in September 2019.

Jenna Porter
Jenna PorterDarling Downs, QLD

Love this product! Much needed in my life!

silky smooth and not to heavy has a beautiful scent as well. skin feels very refreshed. I have always have blotchy skin and after using this product my skin is now clear and smooth. I have used several products before and this by far is the best. I always wear foundation to cover my blotchy skin and I haven’t used foundation in a couple of weeks now as my skin is clear and there is no need. I have also always had very sensitive skin and this product was perfect no reaction at all. Will be recommending this product to everyone I know!