Dragonflz
DragonflzDarling Downs, QLD

Light, non oily, great moisturiser

I love this cream so much, it's texture is so light, fluffy, whipped feeling, don't need a lot to spread it around & dries non oily. My skin feels very smooth also smells amazing. Dose not effect my sensitive skin & when i sweat it does not go oily either. My hubby even uses it & his face is no longer dry and flaky. Highly recommend.

Jess
JessPerth, WA

Let it Whip!

Love the texture of this one. It feels awesome to glide on with no oily residue left over. I like the thickness of it. I found it was important to leave a little bit of time for it to sink in before applying make up.

Jenna Porter
Jenna PorterDarling Downs, QLD

Love this product! Much needed in my life!

silky smooth and not to heavy has a beautiful scent as well. skin feels very refreshed. I have always have blotchy skin and after using this product my skin is now clear and smooth. I have used several products before and this by far is the best. I always wear foundation to cover my blotchy skin and I haven’t used foundation in a couple of weeks now as my skin is clear and there is no need. I have also always had very sensitive skin and this product was perfect no reaction at all. Will be recommending this product to everyone I know!

Light and Fluffy

Soft and silky to touch and moisturising. My skin was sensitive after cleansing and applying this cream. I like that the cream was light and fluffy and felt soft on my face.

Jessica C.
Jessica C.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Light, Soft and Creamy

I've been using Olay Total Effects Whip Active Moisturiser twice daily for two weeks now and I definitely notice a change in my skin. The cream is thick, soft and subtly fragranced but doesn't feel heavy or oily on my face. I suffer from eczema around my eyes and since using Olay, I haven't had any flare ups. My skin is feeling soft and hydrated. I don't usually spend much on skin products at all but I really like the way Olay makes my skin feel. Will buy again.

Skin TypeSensitive Skin

Three questions to ask to find the best moisturiser for you

Avleen M.
Avleen M.6 July 2020
three-questions-to-ask-to-find-the-best-moisturiser-for-you
Lisa F.
Lisa F.Tasmania

Love love love!

the Olay Total Effects Whip active moisturiser has fast become my favourite moisturiser. It is so light on my face. I love that it is matte, and doesn’t make your face shiny. it just feels so lovely on. There is no offensive odour. It is lovely on my sensitive skin.

Ash S.
Ash S.South East Queensland, QLD

I actually LOVE this product

I LOVE IT! It’s so soft! It’s so smooth! It feels gorgeous on my skin and even after only a week of using it, my skin is so much softer!

Purchased in October 2019.

Loz
LozSouth Australia

Amazing

This product is well presented in it's packaging.
it's non greasy and application is extremely easy
my skin feels well hydrated and softer after my first week using
will definitely be recommending this product to my friends

my only negative is I couldn't see on the packaging that it's not tested on animals

Immediate softness

whip texture was strange at first but actually ended up quite nicely. it absorbed well and my skin felt softer immediately. I like that it can also be used as a primer.

Leighan
LeighanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is such a great product, no oily residue after application and it really does bring better skin. So impressed!

Skin was softer, clearer and simply glowing. No oily residue and so light application. First product I'll go back and purchase again as I usually hate facial moisturizer. Highly recommend

Purchased in August 2019 at Priceline for $48.99.

Love the matte

I absolutely love how this moisturiser feels on my skin and the matte look it gives. Feels really light and breathable. Perfect under make up or just by itself on clean skin.

Ease of Application
Smell
Hayley
HayleyNorth Western Region, NSW

Good so far

Skin feels soft and refreshed after only a week. My skin breaks out when using creams but not with this one. It is light on skin when applying. Would recommend.

nblumen
nblumen

Great product

The first time I put it on I was very nervous because I wasn't sure about my skins reaction. I have been pleasantly surprised. my skin feels soft and smooth.

Love it!

Love it! Lightweight but works really well as a day cream and works well with my foundation! Skin feel hydrated and soft after I wash my face at night!

Don't like the packaging, jar design feels unhygienic...

Reliable

I have always trusted Olay moisturisers. My mum uses Olay, my Nana used Olay. This product was no different - smooth, creamy and light. Hard to comment on any lasting difference in skin from a short trial period. Overall the product let my expectations for an Olay moisturiser.