Verifiedoleadaelectrical.com.au

4.9

Kristine
Kristine

Great work

Good reliable service. Professional and friendly team who performed quality work. We will be using Oleada Electrical again and highly recommend them to anyone requiring electrical work.
Steph
Steph2 posts

Exceptional and flexible service

Oleada electrical, provided me with an exceptional and flexible service. They dealt with my rescheduling and when they arrived at the job they were punctual and organised. I highly recommend this company for any electrical work!!!
jesse
jesse

great, great, GREAT SERVICE!

have nothing bad to say about these guys. professionals and get the job done no stress and no hassles! cheers boys!
Birgit Phillips
Birgit PhillipsSydney, NSW4 posts

Awesome job done

Got all my lights and fans done by Oleada Electrical. They did a fantastic job I called them back two month later for our outside lights and we were not disappointed. Again a job well done. They always on time too and extremely clean workmanship. I highly recommend Oleada Eletrical
Jason R
Jason RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Boys did a great job on my lights !

Great install, respectful staff, left the place clean and tidy. Will use Oleada again.
Rates and Fees
Tabi
Tabi

Highly Recommend

Have had oleada electrical attend a few times for multiple different jobs over the last year or so and couldn’t recommend them enough! We are so happy with both the quality of customer service and the work itself and will definitely be using them again for anything in the future.
John A
John ASouth East Queensland, QLD

The best company i’ve dealt ever dealt with

From the start to the finish Oleada achieved excellence for me. They answered the phone, arrived on time, were very pleasant to deal with and answered all my questions. I highly highly recommend anyone who is looking at this to get this company in to help with your home. I trust them out of all trades I’ve ever used.

5x ceiling fans, 12 downlights installed and helped me fix up my switchboard.

Thankyou Nick, Jack and the team!

Angus Ash
Angus Ash

Switchboard upgrade

The crew from Oleadea were amazing, from friendliness to fast and professional work. Couldn’t recommend them high enough and will be using them for years to come!
alliebell11hotmail.com
alliebell11hotmail.comSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Professional and prompt

Could not fault Oleada Electical. They were extremely professional, prompt and reasonably priced Will definitely use again
Roger
Roger

Excellent professionals

Oleada completed a switch board upgrade as our resident.Prompt service with excellent quality and attention to detail.
Meaghan
MeaghanSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

I’ll gladly recommend to anyone!

Oleada have been great to work with! They’re a reliable team, very efficient and no job has been to much for them to complete. Thanks guys I’ve been passing out your number to family and friends!
Jaykay
JaykaySydney, NSW5 posts

Highly recommended. Don't hesitate

I've been working with Nick and team for several years now. He's a top guy and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend.
Matt
MattSouth East Queensland, QLD

Trustworthy and reliable

After having another electrical company cancel and turn up late I got in touch with the guys from Oleada. They were reliable, on time and just got the job done providing different options for my problem. Would highly recommend the guys at Oleada you won’t be disappointed.