3.1

27%36%36%

Shaheen
ShaheenSydney, NSW114 posts

Floor Fan

A good little fan . Easy to use, easy to store , easy to carry around, highly recommended, child safe and very affordable at a price that you can afford easily , cheap but good quality. Show reply
Professor
Professor

Not what we hoped

We have had one fan's motor burn out after about a year and a half, then had to return a new fan that wouldn't turn on at all, and now a third's motor seems to have burned out after several months or so of normal use. This should not happen.

LDL
LDL4 posts

Simple but effective!

I bought this fan mostly for my little boy as he’s only 4month old, he could only lay down on his mat and the Dyson fan was too high and couldn’t reach that low to the floor! A powerful fan and sturdy too! Very simple to operate! In a hot day you’d be happier to sit in front of this than a Dyson! The price was good too! Nothing to complain so far!

Show details ·  1

Zena
ZenaLiverpool3 posts

Died after 4 weeks

Bought this fan to keep our flat a little cooler this summer. Was working great, until tonight. Turned it on and the blades ran for 1 second and then stopped. Can hear the motor, but no action. Very disappointed that it only lasted us 1 month. Now to find the warranty booklet.

Julie J
Julie JSouth East Queensland, QLD12 posts

High Velocity - moves Air

Omega Altise is a floor fan. Its 3 speed settings. The Omega Altise OHV46C has a 460mm blade diameter and adjustable tilt. It has a 540mm height, a 240mm depth, and a 570mm width. While it moves a lot of air- it vibrates and is reasonably loud- we put ours on a mat to try to reduce some of the vibration noise. The fan controls are on the back of the fan which is a little clumsy as you have to bend over and reach around the back of the fan to turn on and off- the controls would have been better on the front. This one came with a 2 year warranty. It does move a lot of air.

Katiku
KatikuSydney4 posts

Cooling but noisy

Very powerful fan that cools very effectively. Motor is a little noisy but not too bad. Problem is the bell like rattling sound that comes and goes. I thought children were shaking rattles in the hall for ages before I realised it was the fan. Will be returning soon and will update if replacement is any better.

victoriapark
victoriapark3 posts
  OHV40C

Works well but shoddy build

The fan is whisper quiet and ideal for a bedroom. Today I unscrewed the cover to clean away dust on the blades and mesh cage and was astounded to find significant rust on the inside of the cage. 2 years old, always used in a dry bedroom and full of rust. I expect much better from Omega!!!

Omega Altise   DM

Good morning, Could you please contact our customer care desk on 1300 739 033 and one of our friendly team will assist with the concerns you have with your fan.

Mike
MikeShepparton27 posts
JaniceSouth East Queensland, QLD29 posts
  OHV40C

Not noisy

This is my second 40cm floor fan - my older fan is like a jumbo jet taking off but it really pushes the air around! The omega does keep you cool but it is not nearly as powerful, but the plus side is that it is not so noisy. It comes with the standard design of 3 speeds, in the hot weather we are experiencing speed 1 just doesn't do the job, so speed 2 is my preference and it is still not so noisy - there is no need to increase the tv sound!

Omega Altise   DM

Thank you for your feedback ,it will be passed on to our marketing department.

les96
les96

Stopped working after 18 months

Worked great until it stopped, was just inside the 2 year warranty. Probably used it about twenty times on the lowest setting - We are off to Harvey Norman to find out what their warranty terms & conditions are without a receipt - still looks new. WELL great surprise Harvey Norman pulled up our receipt and replaced the fan No problems - Very happy with customer service, not so much the the fan stopping.

Angela
AngelaSutherland shire12 posts
  OHV40C / OHV46C

Exactly what I was looking for in a fan

I was looking for a quiet fan, and this has fit my needs . It has a great airflow as well, we are only using level one speed as this works great. There is no remote control with this unit, so I bought a $13 dollar remote power point from bunnings and can now turn it on/off from my armchair. I got the 46 inch, There is also a 40 inch in store