Once Credit Card Agile Card

Maximum Credit Limit $30,000$30,000
Minimum Repayments3%3%
Contactless PaymentsApple PayApple Pay
Rates & Fees
Purchase Rate25.99% p.a.25.99% p.a.
Cash Advance Fee3%3%
Late Payment Fee$35$35
Annual Fee$99 p.a.$99 p.a.
Overseas ATM Withdrawal Fee$3$3
Interest Free Period 55 days55 days
Cash Advance Rate25.99% p.a.25.99% p.a.
Introductory Offers
Introductory Rate 0% p.a. for 6 months on any purchase of $250 or more
Balance Transfer Rates
Balance Transfer Period 6 months6 months
Balance Transfer Rate 0% p.a.0% p.a.
Balance Transfer Fee 0%0%
Discontinuation dateJun 2019Jun 2019

Not happySouth East Queensland, QLD

Cancelled

So I contacted once with regards why my account was cancelled I was told that I was on a waiting list to change over to skye, kept ringing regularly 3 times to be exact was told I was still on waiting list and a text will come soon with details the change over then rang again told that I’m not on a list and it’s been cancelled nothing that can be done spoke to a supervisor same thing so disappointed in the customer service I have made a official complaint and will be contacting the ombudsman as this isn’t good enough nothing in mail to alert of the change ! By the reviews below I’d say a fair few people have had the same issues

Card Start DateOctober 2016

Done

Not happy

Yet again ! Still waiting getting emails saying someone will be in contact within 24hrs and nothing, can’t believe a company can do this to their clients ! Had one phone call saying they had to speak to head office and nothing over 2 weeks ago !

Another Customer

Another CustomerPerth, WA

Poor service

Not easy to contact at all,
Trying to update my direct debit details over a month now,
First time when initial email sent they get back to me after about 3 weeks saying that I need to print the form and sign it as they do not accept digital signatures.
and I send this again and waiting for response from them over a week as I need to make sure that they have correct bank details.

Card Start DateJanuary 2014
Never again

Never againGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible

Went to use card , only to find out it was cancelled. Was told an email was sent surly enough like the other review no email , no explanation given over the phone and no reinstated card , terrible service .

JanenePerth, WA

Disappointed

Tried paying fir a hot water service today which was an urgent replacement. Only to be declined when using my card....
I rang to check why and found that the services have been cancelled..... An email was sent.... hmmm no email.
Thanks by the way once for the embarrassment of not being able to pay for a service

Card Start DateMay 2019

Sent

Worst nightmare of all

Hazyb

HazybSydney, NSW

Bad customer service.

I opened this card when purchasing an interest free item. I never received a card, and i may have had 3 or 4 late payments during the whole 2 year interest free period. If i was one day late, i would get a phone call from their accounts department and they were always rude to me. I paid my account of before time. I called them up and asked for a card, and they said no. I still get statements every 3 months telling me i have a huge credit limit that i can use at any time. I will never use this card again due to the way I was treated.

Card Start DateApril 2008

Luky

LukyPerth, WA

It's very convenient

The use of the card was very easy with the free interest term and also the customer service was great , called about replacing the card and it get sent 4 days later very good

Card Start DateAugust 2017
janine l.Once Credit Card

Very poor customer service and dishonest staff member.

Requested for details update several time, but fail to do it and yet charge you for late payment which was due to their staff negligence. Very unreasonable staff. Poor English communication.

Kazza b

Kazza bMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Once is once too many

Dave

DavePerth

Once is never enough

Hard to deal with

I have to make many phone calls just to get my interest fees sorted out and up till present it is still not sorted out. I know that they have different departments and different operators to address different issues. However I have to repeat the whole story each time when I call once credit and nothing gets sorted out. As a customer I feel that the employees of once credit are not fully equipped with the knowledge and that the company itself is not giving the employees proper training and most importantly I think that the departments in the company are not even having a proper communication with one another.

Consumer1212BRISBANE

So surprised other customers also have had fraudulent charges applied - seems a coincidence (Not)

Final payment of 12 months interest free then discovered fraudulent charges applied to the following month and checking this review found this seems to be common business practice (Thought there were laws against this), unfriendly claim back process with no time frames. Had to battle to cancel card, cancel account and cancel the un-capped direct debit I was not even aware of being in place but assured by the customer service this was standard practice - BE VERY AWARE OF ANY DEALINGS WITH THIS COMPANY!

. Limit Increase.Highly satisfied

I am very satisfied with the Company. They are very professional and got all my work done with one phone call. Limit increase was done soon after I sent my requested details. I am relay satisfied with them

Worst company I’ve dealt with

I have had to call this company multiple times to confirm fees and charges that were incorrect among other things. I have called to confirm my interest rate on multiple occasions as well as I was told 4 different things by 4 different people. I shouldn’t have to call up a company so many times to sort information that should have been clear from the beginning. Am going to do my best to get out of their company as soon as possible because it’s ridiculous and doesn’t help anyone at all.

Lorenz Ann V.Once Credit Card

Rip off

I’ve finished my loan contract months ago!! All paid out and find 40 dollars taken out of my account 1 day ago make sure if your not using it to cancel your account.

MavoAU

They are a big joke this company

These guys have charged me a late payment fee every month since I had back surgery i have emailed them told them the reason I have been 3 day's late on the monthly payments but they don't care the late payment fee of ,$35.00 and don't forget if you pay it on person you get stung $2.50 for that as well and it would be really good if you could get someone that spoke polighthly and that listened to you and didn't cut you off when your trying to talk to them. If there was a minus rating this company would truly deserve it

Nel

NelAdelaide

Worst credit card ever

We used the ONCE card for an emergency and paid off whole amount within 33 days. Surprise surprise even after paying all the amount back they still charged nearly $150 interest and the customer care people don’t know to explain how they calculated the amount even the balance is zero. After two long phone calls still we have to pay the amount. PLEASE BE AWARE WHEN YOU USING YOURS.

A.

A.Perth

Just don’t do it

Ra77

Ra77Timbuktu

Once Credit

Biggest Mistake Ever - Do Not Use This Company!!!

Col

Colasked

I do have simlar concerns of a few unhappy customers in here, 1) if i make 2 purchaces of 250 + a couple of months between each purchase, do i get seperate 6 months interest free for both, or will it meter start ticking from the first purchase?
2) what is the point of approved providere, is it not the same 6 months from any dealer? I tried to making a booking from byojet (agreed 9 months interest free, they said they no longer deal with once, though it still on Once's website as a approved dealer, even today)
3) can I pay bills over 250 and get 6 months interest free?

thanks
Col

Dayny
Dayny

Yes you get 6 months interest free on each purchase you make and whenever you make your monthly payment it is allocated to the earliest purchase first. Not too sure what you mean in your second question? Like if another company is offering interest free (Byojet 9 months?) then they will have a provider who they are offering that through and you will need to sign up with them and not use your Once card. Yes you can pay a bill as long as it is over $250 it will show up on your next statement with 6 months interest free. Be careful when making extra purchases as your monthly repayment will increase but you will not be notified by Once about this and as direct debit is the only real option for making payment (they charge for any other form of payment) Once will just keep debiting you on the old amount and then they will charge you a $35 fee for not meeting your new monthly requirement. There are a lot better companies out there I would avoid Once at all costs!!!

Get an answer from our members and Once Credit Card representatives