Agile Card, 55 Day Card

Maximum Credit Limit $30,000$30,000
Minimum Repayments3%3%
Contactless PaymentsApple PayApple Pay
Rates & Fees
Purchase Rate25.99% p.a.25.99% p.a.
Cash Advance Fee3%3%
Late Payment Fee$35$35
Annual Fee$99 p.a.$99 p.a.
Overseas ATM Withdrawal Fee$3$3
Interest Free Period 55 days55 days
Cash Advance Rate25.99% p.a.25.99% p.a.
Introductory Offers
Introductory Rate 0% p.a. for 6 months on any purchase of $250 or more
Balance Transfer Rates
Balance Transfer Period 6 months6 months
Balance Transfer Rate 0% p.a.0% p.a.
Balance Transfer Fee 0%0%

• Application Process
sukhpal s.
sukhpal s.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst credit company Never go with them worst service 0%

Coustomer service 0% even if we closed account to get closure letter need to ring 20 times and still no luck all they say is back office back office . God know what they have in back office . Once credit is full of..? Never ever go with them pay bit more to genuine credit and go with them.

Chris.A
Chris.ASouth East Queensland, QLD

Heavy handed customer service

I have taken this company to the Australian Financial Complaints Authority - and won. They continue to hassle and chase me for money I don't owe them. Their customer service is appalling, I keep emailing them the same evidence over and over, and their credit rate is daylight robbery. Avoid at all costs!

Wayne Perth, WA

Devious

Signed up for a Kangan water filter system. Interest free period of 3 years.
Worked out the repayments to be enough to pay it of in the 3 years.
Little did I know that they only charged the minimum repayments, so the more I payed the less the repayments.
After checking my latest statement after 3 years paying I still owe $1800 on a 4k loan.
My latest repayment was $58 and the interest charge was $59.
What the!????
At that rate they say it will take a further 11 years to pay off!
Finally got through to someone and asked the to up the repayments to $200 a month, but get my latest statement and they've only taken $58 out with a $59 interest charge.
Scumbag company!

Wayne

Everything is explained in the above review.
I have since lent 2k to pay off this debt.
I will never get involved with your company ever again and will not recommend to anyone, actually I will be recommending to stay clear!

Find out how Once Credit Card compares to other Balance Transfer Credit Cards

Literally the worst customer service of all time

disgusted
disgusted

Thank you, but we have been through this over and over without any success. I think we will continue to deal with the lawyer who your company fobbed us off to, at least we get answers from him.

Frustrations

I have attempted to call them for the last 6 weeks. I have emailed to there link via there website and still awaiting a response. I have been on hold for 50 minutes and then cut off. I want to pay this card off and get away from them. I need the Bank Details and account details. HELP and call me or response to my bloody email

janine l.Once Credit Card

How to get in front of credit card debt with a credit card balance transfer.

Credit card balance transfers are becoming an increasingly popular way for people with growing credit card debts to manage their finances. But are they really a magic bullet? We're going to look at the ins and outs of credit balance transfers, so you can find the best way to manage credit card debt and get your finances back in the black.

Nathan S.12 Nov 2019
how-to-get-in-front-of-credit-card-debt-with-a-credit-card-balance-transfer

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

Customer service is horrible

Every time to speak to customer service I had to be on phone call for 45 mins and I was charged wrongly twice . Customer service is extremely poor and there website has very limited options , you can't even make a payment .

KC C.
KC C.

Never Ever Again

Not happySouth East Queensland, QLD

Cancelled

So I contacted once with regards why my account was cancelled I was told that I was on a waiting list to change over to skye, kept ringing regularly 3 times to be exact was told I was still on waiting list and a text will come soon with details the change over then rang again told that I’m not on a list and it’s been cancelled nothing that can be done spoke to a supervisor same thing so disappointed in the customer service I have made a official complaint and will be contacting the ombudsman as this isn’t good enough nothing in mail to alert of the change ! By the reviews below I’d say a fair few people have had the same issues

Done

Not happy

Yet again ! Still waiting getting emails saying someone will be in contact within 24hrs and nothing, can’t believe a company can do this to their clients ! Had one phone call saying they had to speak to head office and nothing over 2 weeks ago !

Another Customer
Another CustomerPerth, WA

Poor service

Not easy to contact at all,
Trying to update my direct debit details over a month now,
First time when initial email sent they get back to me after about 3 weeks saying that I need to print the form and sign it as they do not accept digital signatures.
and I send this again and waiting for response from them over a week as I need to make sure that they have correct bank details.

Never again
Never againGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible

Went to use card , only to find out it was cancelled. Was told an email was sent surly enough like the other review no email , no explanation given over the phone and no reinstated card , terrible service .

JanenePerth, WA

Disappointed

Tried paying fir a hot water service today which was an urgent replacement. Only to be declined when using my card....
I rang to check why and found that the services have been cancelled..... An email was sent.... hmmm no email.
Thanks by the way once for the embarrassment of not being able to pay for a service

Sent

Worst nightmare of all

Hazyb
HazybSydney, NSW

Bad customer service.

I opened this card when purchasing an interest free item. I never received a card, and i may have had 3 or 4 late payments during the whole 2 year interest free period. If i was one day late, i would get a phone call from their accounts department and they were always rude to me. I paid my account of before time. I called them up and asked for a card, and they said no. I still get statements every 3 months telling me i have a huge credit limit that i can use at any time. I will never use this card again due to the way I was treated.

Luky
LukyPerth, WA

It's very convenient

The use of the card was very easy with the free interest term and also the customer service was great , called about replacing the card and it get sent 4 days later very good

janine l.Once Credit Card

Very poor customer service and dishonest staff member.

Requested for details update several time, but fail to do it and yet charge you for late payment which was due to their staff negligence. Very unreasonable staff. Poor English communication.

Read more reviews - page 2

Col
Colasked
Once Credit Card

I do have simlar concerns of a few unhappy customers in here, 1) if i make 2 purchaces of 250 + a couple of months between each purchase, do i get seperate 6 months interest free for both, or will it meter start ticking from the first purchase?
2) what is the point of approved providere, is it not the same 6 months from any dealer? I tried to making a booking from byojet (agreed 9 months interest free, they said they no longer deal with once, though it still on Once's website as a approved dealer, even today)
3) can I pay bills over 250 and get 6 months interest free?

thanks
Col

Dayny
Dayny

Yes you get 6 months interest free on each purchase you make and whenever you make your monthly payment it is allocated to the earliest purchase first. Not too sure what you mean in your second question? Like if another company is offering interest free (Byojet 9 months?) then they will have a provider who they are offering that through and you will need to sign up with them and not use your Once card. Yes you can pay a bill as long as it is over $250 it will show up on your next statement with 6 months interest free. Be careful when making extra purchases as your monthly repayment will increase but you will not be notified by Once about this and as direct debit is the only real option for making payment (they charge for any other form of payment) Once will just keep debiting you on the old amount and then they will charge you a $35 fee for not meeting your new monthly requirement. There are a lot better companies out there I would avoid Once at all costs!!!

Get an answer from our members and Once Credit Card representatives