Part of Onebed Mattress X 4.8

4.4

Diane C
Diane CPerth, WA4 posts

Very happy with product/s

Mattress is great with the bed. Absolutely love the firmness AND softness. Both bed and mattress are great and l sleep very well now. I raise upper part so have no snoring now (wife confirmed so she is happy too!!). Love the mattress and the bed. Show details ·  1
CMB
CMBTasmania
  King Single

Great bed, great price

Very happy with my onebed, tilting the head up helps my body relax and is good for my reflux. Show details ·  1
Iching4
Iching4Canberra 2600, ACT
  Fair Incentive Verified King Single

Most comfortable mattress ever!

This is the third Onebed mattress I have bought; my first one (queen), then one for my daughter (queen), and now for my son (king single) as they really are that good. Onebed mattresses are so comfortable and they last i.e. they don't pack out. I have spent money on both expensive and reasonably priced mattresses trying to find the right one before finding Onebed. Finally! Onebed delivered on everything they promised and I am so grateful to have finally found the ONE! Worth every cent and more! Show reply
Paul L
Paul LSydney, NSW3 posts
Mae
MaeSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts
Khala
KhalaWestern District, VIC2 posts

Sigh of relief

Buying a new mattress (protector +sheet set) for my high maintenance, significantly statured 19 yr old son (man) wasnt easy. I browsed many websites and worried much of his initial reaction when it arrived. I explained it would take a few days to completely fill-out to it's full capacity and the guaranteed trial period gave me peace of mind. Within a week he was boasting about his new bed and I havent heard any complaints of a sore back or stiff neck since.
My research paid of, and with 6 siblings following fast in his footsteps I won't hesitate to buy from OneBed again. Show details
Natalie
Natalie

So comfortable!

We opened our mattress the other night, expecting it to be quite uncomfortable for the first night as we were going to sleep on in straight away and it was perfect. So comfortable and supportive.  Show details
Matt B.
Matt B.Mid North Coast, NSW
  Fair Incentive King Single

Great value for money and so comfortable

This will be our third mattress from Onebed and the family love them. Great value for money and the family get a very comfortable night's sleep. Would not hesitate to recommend. Show details ·  1
Mala66
Mala66Sydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive Verified King Single

I have better sleep

The mattress has the right firmness for me. And i like the fact that i can adjust the height of head and the feet. The mattress looks durable. I sleep linger with less tossing and turning to find the right position  Show details