Onebed Mattress X

Adjustment Period
  • Days (368)
  • Weeks (57)
  • Months (9)
  • I never got used to it! (11)
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (252) · No (182)
Caused Discomfort Yes (29) · No (408)
Heat Retention Yes (75) · No (303)
Sagging Yes (6) · No (408)
Perceived Firmness
  • Very Hard (4)
Comfy but supportive
Minimal partner disruption
Simple to set up
See the Best Mattresses in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Onebed Mattress X488 reviews
Anna H.
Anna H.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Queen

Best mattress ever

This mattress has saved my back. It's the second one I've purchased. It's brilliant. It's comfortable and supportive. It's ruined me for all other mattresses. I love it and cannot recommend highly enough. Show details
Dal
DalNSWSydney, NSW

Never Slept So Good

Was skeptical at first being online, untried and a mattress in a box - however I havnt had such good sleep for as long as I can remember. Highly recommended, Show details
Deborah J.
Deborah J.SAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
  Queen

Polite service, fast delivery, good product

Couldn't fault the service. It was delivered quickly, and all communication was prompt and respectful. I was happy taking the risk of buying without trying, because of the long trial period offered. My previous mattress was far too old, and I hadn't realised how much damage it was doing to my back. The Onebed is medium-firm, and very supportive. One night, and my aching back is already recovering. Great sleep. I am looking forward to waking up refreshed again in the mornings. Will soon be purchasing another for my son's room. Show details
Jen B
Jen B2 posts

Very positive

What can I say other than I am extremely happy I brought this mattress. Every night I get into bed and think about how much I love this mattress it’s so comfortable I have recommended to several people. Any one that listens I tell them how great my new onebed mattress is. Can not recommend enough.
It was a no risk purchase for me with the 120 day free return but there is no way would I return my mattress I love it ❤️ Show details
Vinnie
VinnieRhodes2 posts
  Queen

Mattress gets really hot during summer

Heavy mattress that gets really hot. Refund process hasnt been ideal where there are days with no response but email is sent to review refund process Show details
Onebed
Onebed    DM
Nick
Nick
  Fair Incentive Verified Queen

Perfect combination of firm and comfortable - worth every dollar

I was initially skeptical of upgrading my mattress but honestly it has been the best purchase I've ever made. The mattress is a great combination of firm whilst still managing to be super comfortable. Additionally the mattress stays cool even on hot/humid nights for a great sleep. Show details ·  1
Nemanja R.
Sel
Sel
  Fair Incentive Single

Great Mattress

Very happy with the quality of the mattress but very disappointed that the price of the mattress dropped so much 2 months after my purchase. Show reply
Claire C
Claire CNSWSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive Verified Queen
Sean & Alison C.
Sean & Alison C.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Verified King

A Great Sleep Experience

We got this bed about a month ago, and honestly, we didn't know what to expect. Our old mattress was a pricey one, so you can guess the doubts we had. But this mattress didn't let us down. It's super comfy and our sleep has been great, just as good as before. We've had no issues at all over the past month. Show details ·  1
Kate
Kate
  King

Good for sore backs!

Very supportive mattress, good for sore backs. Feels durable and comfortable Show details ·  1
Matthew
MatthewSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
  Fair Incentive King

Would you believe me if I said I haven’t got out of bed since the mattress arrived!

It’s supportive yet the comfort level is next to none.
We like different elements for a mattress and we’re both really happy. The sleep satisfaction for both of us is gold standard and we’re not feeling each other toss and turn. Show details ·  1
Magdy kazzem
Magdy kazzemNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Very comfortable

for the first 2 days, my wife and I hated the matterss and were actually sore after we woke up.
After the second or third day, we started to get so comfortable and have much better sleep than before.

The only down side is the edges are not that firm, so if you sit on the edge or role right on it, you will feel the dip. Show details ·  1

Jake Gitsham
Jake GitshamQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Queen

Sleep quality improved & back pain is gone

Upgrading from a $200 mattress to a $3000 comes with obvious benefits, but I didn’t realise the depth of the improvement that my sleep would have and the orthopaedic benefits that a mattress could offer. With a squishy and comfy but firm feel, the Onebed X mattress supports my back and neck while allowing me to sleep undisturbed. It helps me to fall asleep faster due to the foam, which in the time I’ve owned hasn’t lost its shape or shifted, no sagging here! Initially skepticism on investing in a mattress, the Onebed mattress and the brand itself has convinced me of the value of their mattress(es) and the importance of looking after one’s sleep and back. Show details ·  1
Tanya
Tanya11 posts

So good

This mattress is so comfy and has fixed my back issues as it doesn’t sink. i was immediately impressed the first night after replacing a SR mattress with this x series mattress.
It doesn’t get hot spots like some other foam mattresses i have tried
I am getting sent a topper as a side sleeper it’s slightly too firm on my shoulders, but I think that will make it perfect Show details ·  1

Mick D.
Mick D. · Mattress X King

you dont state where your mattress is made

Angel
Angel · Mattress X

Hello,

Question:
- how long are the current delivery times to WA
- how to get hold of the customer service

I placed an order and tried to get hold of the customer service:
- didn't work on the phone line, no customer support available
- online chat not working
- send email and just received automatic reply

Not a good start plus they advertise free delivery but there are maybe additional delivery charges for certain areas which is hard to confirm because I cant get hold of the customer service.

Chris S.
Chris S. · Mattress X

Can the mattress be rotated to prolong its life ( trying to reduce canoeing after a few years )as to turn and rotated from head to bottom, as I weigh 125kg and my wife is 55kg,because I see the foam base is different at one end , it seems to have side support so does that mean you can sleep closer to the edge looking for a king size your deluxe model .

Features:

• The Onebed Mattress X gradually increases in firmness from the surface to the base, so you get a soft upper comfort layer and supportive base layers.
  • The top layer is Davina foam which helps make it more buoyant, breathable, and helps with motion isolation (so that you’re not disturbed by a sleeping partner).
  • Cooling gel-infused memory foam helps keep you comfortable and relieves pressure, while a layer of charcoal memory foam aids in regulating moisture, odour, and temperature.
  • The mattress has a pocket spring system with 5 different zones to encourage healthy alignment.
  • This product has a 15-year warranty.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the mattress provided a high level of comfort and support, saying that it was a good balance of firm and soft.
  • Users reported minimal disruption between sleeping partners using the mattress.
  • They also found that it was easy to unpack and set up this mattress, saying that it expanded and was ready for use quickly.
Compare all Onebed Mattress X listings
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) $1,699$1,799$1,499$1,399
Type Memory Foam and Pocket SpringMemory Foam and Pocket SpringMemory Foam and Pocket SpringMemory Foam and Pocket Spring
Manufacturer Warranty15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)