96% · 49511 · 2%
Adjustment Period
  • Days
  • Weeks
  • Months
  • I never got used to it!
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes · No
Simple to set up

Tim Hagberg
Tim HagbergSydney Surrounds, NSW

Exceeded expectations

At first I was sceptical about buying a mattress in a box but it has exceeded my expectations! I haven’t slept this well in years! Show details
Emma-lee
Emma-lee2 posts
  Double

Best Bed Eva

So this is THE BEST BED EVA...I have neck and back issues, and this is the best thing I have ever bought.
I highly recommend it for anyone.
Great service and timely arrival too.
Only problem is that now the only place I want to be..is in bed! Show details
Shannon S
Shannon S
  Fair Incentive King

Genuinely love our mattress- can’t recommend it enough

We have used our one bed mattress for a couple months now and it is truly fantastic. My partner loves that he is not disturbed by my tossing and turning anymore. The process of getting it was also great- the customer service team were really helpful and answered all of my questions. We definitely recommend this mattress- we may actually buy a single mattress to have in the spare room as well. Show details
AnneJ
AnneJ2 posts

We love our One Bed mattresses

This is the 5th mattress we have bought for our family since One bed started. We love them, cool even in hot weather, no partner disturbance and no sagging. It has helped with my hip and back pain.
It is the first time we have noticed a differnce with back of house. Efficient but not the personal touch we have had before.
I recommend the mattresses highly Show details
Jarrad M.
Jarrad M.
Cassandra
CassandraSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Fair Incentive King

Repeat Customer, Amazing Sleep, Best Mattress!

As a repeat customer I wouldn’t recommend any other mattress brand if you want comfort and an amazing nights sleep!!!!!! On top of that - Onebeds customer service is second to none! Fast delivery & a 125 day trail! You have nothing to lose. We recently upgraded from our Queen OneBed original mattress we bought 6 years ago to a King Onebed X & are SO happy with our purchase. If your considering a new mattress don’t bother looking anywhere else just buy OneBed you won’t regret it! Show details
Alex
Alex

Don’t think just buy!

Was very reluctant to buy a mattress that I’ve never tried but oh my! This is the best mattress I’ve ever slept on! This was recommended to me by a friend and after a lot of thought I eventually bought it and couldn’t be happier. I’m sleeping the best I’ve ever slept and haven’t stopped talking about it. I highly recommend this mattress! Show details
Brett05
Brett05
  Queen

All ok

Good quality queen size mattress. Fast delivery with good communication from admin.
Jill Grover
Jill GroverGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I use the mattress 24/7

I have found because I'm in bed often the mattress now has a dent for my body
I was aware it takes 5 days for the mattress to puff up I sat on it from day 1 Show details ·  1
Jane
JaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best mattress ever!

This is the second mattress I have purchased. First was for my son and then my daughter wanted one. They both love them. Nothing bad to say! Show details ·  1
Darlene Mawson
Darlene MawsonSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
  Queen

Excellent mattress

Onebed Queen mattress is the best mattress I’ve slept on. It is super comfortable we wake up each morning after a fantastic nights supportive sleep with zero partner disturbance. Show details ·  2
John
JohnSouth Australia
  Fair Incentive Verified King

Highly recommended

Very comfortable and high quality mattress that improves my sleeping at nights. It maintains its original shape and firmness Show details ·  1
MJacob
MJacob
  Fair Incentive Single

Love it!

Love it, the mattress is of higher quality and beyond our expectations. Swift delivery and great communication. Show details ·  1
Benjamin K
Benjamin KGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Fair Incentive Verified Queen

Comfortable, Affordable, a winner!

Bed is so comfortable and love that it’s spring free! Highly recommend! Show details ·  1
Craig M.
Craig M.
  Fair Incentive Double

Easy, quick and quality

Super comfy and good quality base which looks great. Used in a guest room and highly recommended. Show details ·  1

Mick D.
Mick D. · Mattress X King

you dont state where your mattress is made

Angel
Angel · Mattress X

Hello,

Question:
- how long are the current delivery times to WA
- how to get hold of the customer service

I placed an order and tried to get hold of the customer service:
- didn't work on the phone line, no customer support available
- online chat not working
- send email and just received automatic reply

Not a good start plus they advertise free delivery but there are maybe additional delivery charges for certain areas which is hard to confirm because I cant get hold of the customer service.

Chris S.
Chris S. · Mattress X

Can the mattress be rotated to prolong its life ( trying to reduce canoeing after a few years )as to turn and rotated from head to bottom, as I weigh 125kg and my wife is 55kg,because I see the foam base is different at one end , it seems to have side support so does that mean you can sleep closer to the edge looking for a king size your deluxe model .

Features:

• The Onebed Mattress X gradually increases in firmness from the surface to the base, so you get a soft upper comfort layer and supportive base layers.
  • The top layer is Davina foam which helps make it more buoyant, breathable, and helps with motion isolation (so that you’re not disturbed by a sleeping partner).
  • Cooling gel-infused memory foam helps keep you comfortable and relieves pressure, while a layer of charcoal memory foam aids in regulating moisture, odour, and temperature.
  • The mattress has a pocket spring system with 5 different zones to encourage healthy alignment.
  • This product has a 15-year warranty.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the mattress provided a high level of comfort and support, saying that it was a good balance of firm and soft.
  • Users reported minimal disruption between sleeping partners using the mattress.
  • They also found that it was easy to unpack and set up this mattress, saying that it expanded and was ready for use quickly.
Compare all Onebed Mattress X listings
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) $1,699$1,799$1,499$1,399
Type Memory Foam and Pocket SpringMemory Foam and Pocket SpringMemory Foam and Pocket SpringMemory Foam and Pocket Spring
Manufacturer Warranty15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)