3.9

Bri
Bri

Don't buy One Sim Car

1. Their website is super confusing on how to use their sim card
2. I had to keep paying to recharge my sim card but sometimes my calls would work and most of the time it wouldn't.
3. I was trying to use their gps and it would barely work. My gps sort of worked when I was in Edinburgh with all the cafes wifi but as soon as I got out of the city, I had no service or wifi whatsoever. So I paid a lot for nothing.
Peta
PetaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Chews through data quickly

The sim was $55 for 5gb then I topped it up with another 2gb for $38 and it automatically added another 1gb for $25 when I was nearly out. I only used it for Ubers and maps sparingly over an 8 day period. It is not worth the money. Show details
Waldo R.
Waldo R.Mid North Coast, NSW

Easy to use and great customer service

I am a frequent traveler and have used many SIM cards both local and international SIMs. OneSimCard is by far the easiest to use mainly becausectheir customer service is fast, friendly and very helpful in helping me to choose the right plans.

The best! Show details

Ben J.
Ben J.
Mike Angle
Mike Angle

Useless

I did not have the card one day and they encouraged me to top up my balance. Big mistake. I could not use this card in Tahiti at all. The New Zealand I hardly ever could connect with a cell tower so again no service. One SimCard is a scam and I am pleased that I am only out $60 Show details
Kazi
Kazi
Bill N
Bill NVictoria

Vicky
VickySydney, NSW

Product works

Product works. It is very useful to have a number that can receive calls internationally. It takes a bit of time to understand the concept of PENS and the rates etc but the customer support is really great. The online chat is very effective, fast and helpful- which is important! It was easy to set up. The only thing is in some countries you don't call directly by dialing. ONce you dial it automatically hangs up and calls back and when you answer it rings. It adds a few more seconds to the process but at least it works. Show details
Kenny
KennyIjui

Great support

Very professional and quick to solve issues and find solutions. I use it for bank verifications and their team was very quick to assist in getting me a solution. Works great worldwide.

Paule
Paule2 posts
Jonathan
JonathanMarrickville2 posts

Easy to setup. Worked first time

After much research I chose the OneSimCard Europe and More for our 10 week trip to Europe. My main reason for the choice was to have a service which enabled our family to maintain easy contact, which did not expire every 28 days and which was easy to recharge. I found both the website and the Android "OneSimCard Direct" app intuitive to use and with excellent help access. The additional service options (voicemail, call diversion etc.) are more extensive than my usual Australian carrier. It's easy to check the status of options and enable or disable them as required.

Smooth Service

Worked perfectly in multiple countries. Touch down, turn on the phone and it just works! Couldn't ask for anything more. Will definitely be using it as my go-to travel sim.

Chris R
Chris R

Works when you need it

Minimum fuss and very good service support. No connection difficulties with any of the European countries I traveled through and reception was reasonably solid. Could improve the text capability with Pen's bit overall an excellent travelling companion.Would recommend it to other fellow travelers

Tanya
TanyaSydney

A little expensive for Ireland, I had issues with sending and receiving text messages. I travelled in the countryside it was great service for data and for that, I would recommend them.

Peter
Peter

Useful tool for travelers

It works pretty well for most of the time, call and text charges are, I believe quite reasonable. My only issue was that data plans are quite pricey and don’t last for long enough, 10 days was just too short, next time I’ll probabl just get a Sim at the airport.