OneSimCard

See the Best Travel SIMs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Vicky

VickySydney, NSW

Product works

Product works. It is very useful to have a number that can receive calls internationally. It takes a bit of time to understand the concept of PENS and the rates etc but the customer support is really great. The online chat is very effective, fast and helpful- which is important! It was easy to set up. The only thing is in some countries you don't call directly by dialing. ONce you dial it automatically hangs up and calls back and when you answer it rings. It adds a few more seconds to the process but at least it works.

Purchased in July 2019 for $50.00.

Kenny

KennyIjui

Great support

Very professional and quick to solve issues and find solutions. I use it for bank verifications and their team was very quick to assist in getting me a solution. Works great worldwide.

Bill B.OneSimCard

Don't believe what you read on their site or anything their phone reps say

Paule
Paule
Jonathan

JonathanMarrickville

Easy to setup. Worked first time

After much research I chose the OneSimCard Europe and More for our 10 week trip to Europe. My main reason for the choice was to have a service which enabled our family to maintain easy contact, which did not expire every 28 days and which was easy to recharge. I found both the website and the Android "OneSimCard Direct" app intuitive to use and with excellent help access. The additional service options (voicemail, call diversion etc.) are more extensive than my usual Australian carrier. It's easy to check the status of options and enable or disable them as required.

Smooth Service

Worked perfectly in multiple countries. Touch down, turn on the phone and it just works! Couldn't ask for anything more. Will definitely be using it as my go-to travel sim.

Works when you need it

Minimum fuss and very good service support. No connection difficulties with any of the European countries I traveled through and reception was reasonably solid. Could improve the text capability with Pen's bit overall an excellent travelling companion.Would recommend it to other fellow travelers

Tanya

TanyaSydney

A little expensive for Ireland, I had issues with sending and receiving text messages. I travelled in the countryside it was great service for data and for that, I would recommend them.

Useful tool for travelers

It works pretty well for most of the time, call and text charges are, I believe quite reasonable. My only issue was that data plans are quite pricey and don’t last for long enough, 10 days was just too short, next time I’ll probabl just get a Sim at the airport.

The Resolution to my problem is ongoing

So far, I couldn't ask for more in the way of friendly competent assistance. My issue hasn't been resolved in its entirety, but all my queries are being addressed step-by-step.

Brian N

Brian Nsouth perth

Coverage in South America

We have travelled from our Western Australian home to many countries over the years always with the issue that our home SIM card either won't connect or if it does the cost is frightening. Add to this many disappointments with other brands of travellers SIM cards led us to research before a recent trip to South America and Asia and we have finally found One Sim that worked in every country we visited and with very affordable charges. Well Done One Sim !

Marcy ATyaak

Best way to stay in touch

I just love using this onesimcard. It's so convenient, and allows me to stay in touch no matter where I am. I can travel anywhere now having the peace of mind that my family and friends can still easily get hold of me.

Great European service IF MONEY IS NO OBJECT!

I used ONESIM in Switzerland and Greece for a couple of SMS messages and about 10 minutes of Map GPS locating for which I was billed $50 US for two recharges. In Romania I was billed a THIRD time. At that point, on the advice of a local, I removed the ONESIM and purchased a VODAPHONE SIM for about $12 US that has provided me 3 weeks of calls, SMS and GPS. Renewal after that was €10. Skip ONESIM! Wait until you’re in Europe and get either VODAFONE or ORANGE.

Olaf

Olaf

Kills your 3/4G data access on your iPhone when normal sim reinstalled

kvncrw46

kvncrw46Vancouver, BC

Solved my travel multiple sim card problems

Simon H

Simon HMelbourne

Customer Support Fantastic

Really happy with the money saved from this amazing company. Using data abroad is usually a very expensive affair. 500mb with my mobile company would have cost $250. The initial SIM card cost and data pack only $90 then data recharges are much more affordable.

I had an issue with ordering a PEN, didn't realise one comes free and it's not for mobile/cell numbers. Was happy to have the money returned, not the setup fee though. Would be good to have on the web that the PEN number is only for local numbers. Still a fantastic way for people back home to contact cheaply whilst abroad.

Thanks Onesimcard, you guys are awesome :)

Unacceptable communication

The calls go via Estonia or somewhere, and by the time they get to Australia the delay makes sensible communication very difficult. I don't travel that often, and used Onesim only when desperate. Then they write that unless I make another call they are going to cancel my account and rip off the remaining money. Signed Customer Support!

Norm

NormSingapore

Onesimcard – saved me lot of money and worked well.

I got the SIM two months ago and used it in Asia (Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, China) and Latin America ( Columbia, Chile, Argentina). It worked everywhere without a glitch and saved me tons of money for calls and mostly data.

JayDawg

JayDawgAU

Made travelling South America so much easier, a must-have

A Must-Have for people who travel,

OneSimcard is perfect for anybody who travels at all. They offer excellent prices and their PEN Services allow you to have a number for any country you desire, making it convenient for friends and family. They have the best prices I have seen for calls and data, and their VOIP app makes this even cheaper, with many calls costing only 1 cent from their VOIP app.

Convenient

Easy to sign up for and set up, PEN very convenient. Cheapest option I have come across online too with competitive data pack options. Will definitely be using this company in the future while travelling!

Johnson

Johnsonasked

my local mobile data package is with the second SIM (which is in WorldSIM). can I use the data ? Johnson (Singapore)

Hello Johnson,

OneSimCard is not WorldSIM. Each service can only be used with their respective SIM card using their own service packages. If using a OneSimCard SIM you can use it for talk, text and data at the rates posted on our site. See rates here:

If we misunderstood your question, please feel free to contact us directly so that we may better assist you.

Danielle

Danielleasked

HI, my daughter is travelling to Nepal and spending time in Kathmandu, Pokhara, Ghandruk and Landruk, and then spending a day or two in Singapore. What would you suggest for her?

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. We recommend our OneSimCard Universal SIM for call, text and data service in Nepal. See rates here:

The same SIM will work in Singapore:

The service is prepaid and requires a unlocked device for compatibility. You can view more information in our FAQ here:

However, if you have any specific questions or need assistance be sure to contact us directly at our support number +1 617 313 8888 or open a email ticket: http://www.onesimcard.com/contact-support/
you can also visit our site www.onesimcard.com and select on the live chat box to speak to a rep LIVE.

Russ

Russasked

Where to buy in Australia?

Hi Russ,

OneSimCard is available in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide and Canberra at the below listed WH Smith, Gadgetshop and Supanews stores. You can also always purchase directly from our webstite: www.onesimcard.com.au

Sydney International Airport – WH Smith

* Level 0

Canberra City – Supanews
* Canberra Centre

Marcy A

Hi Russ, I ordered online at https://www.onesimcard.com/international-sim-card/ the order was sent to me via Australia post and only took a few days to arrive

Get an answer from our members and OneSimCard representatives