3.9

61 reviews · Statistics

77% · 4711 · 18%

Rates and Fees
See the Best Travel SIMs in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Peta
PetaNSWSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Chews through data quickly

The sim was $55 for 5gb then I topped it up with another 2gb for $38 and it automatically added another 1gb for $25 when I was nearly out. I only used it for Ubers and maps sparingly over an 8 day period. It is not worth the money. Show details
Waldo R.
Waldo R.NSWMid North Coast, NSW

Easy to use and great customer service

I am a frequent traveler and have used many SIM cards both local and international SIMs. OneSimCard is by far the easiest to use mainly becausectheir customer service is fast, friendly and very helpful in helping me to choose the right plans.

The best! Show details

Ben J.
Ben J.

Total RIp off

Total rip off of a company. Rip you off on internet, move numbers on your account then say you did. Have guidlines and dont follow them. Avoid.

UPDATE below you can see they tried to blackmail me to remove this review before they'd escalate my issue...

They also don't follow there own statements on their website.

Tip for consumers:
Just terrible customer service

Products used:
Expedition and they rip you off with the internet Show details

Mike Angle
Mike Angle

Useless

I did not have the card one day and they encouraged me to top up my balance. Big mistake. I could not use this card in Tahiti at all. The New Zealand I hardly ever could connect with a cell tower so again no service. One SimCard is a scam and I am pleased that I am only out $60 Show details
Kazi
Kazi
Bill N
Bill NVictoria

Vicky
VickyNSWSydney, NSW

Product works

Product works. It is very useful to have a number that can receive calls internationally. It takes a bit of time to understand the concept of PENS and the rates etc but the customer support is really great. The online chat is very effective, fast and helpful- which is important! It was easy to set up. The only thing is in some countries you don't call directly by dialing. ONce you dial it automatically hangs up and calls back and when you answer it rings. It adds a few more seconds to the process but at least it works. Show details
Kenny
KennyIjui

Great support

Very professional and quick to solve issues and find solutions. I use it for bank verifications and their team was very quick to assist in getting me a solution. Works great worldwide.

Paule
Paule2 posts
Jonathan
JonathanMarrickville2 posts

Easy to setup. Worked first time

After much research I chose the OneSimCard Europe and More for our 10 week trip to Europe. My main reason for the choice was to have a service which enabled our family to maintain easy contact, which did not expire every 28 days and which was easy to recharge. I found both the website and the Android "OneSimCard Direct" app intuitive to use and with excellent help access. The additional service options (voicemail, call diversion etc.) are more extensive than my usual Australian carrier. It's easy to check the status of options and enable or disable them as required.

Smooth Service

Worked perfectly in multiple countries. Touch down, turn on the phone and it just works! Couldn't ask for anything more. Will definitely be using it as my go-to travel sim.

Chris R
Chris R

Works when you need it

Minimum fuss and very good service support. No connection difficulties with any of the European countries I traveled through and reception was reasonably solid. Could improve the text capability with Pen's bit overall an excellent travelling companion.Would recommend it to other fellow travelers

Tanya
TanyaSydney

A little expensive for Ireland, I had issues with sending and receiving text messages. I travelled in the countryside it was great service for data and for that, I would recommend them.

Peter
Peter

Useful tool for travelers

It works pretty well for most of the time, call and text charges are, I believe quite reasonable. My only issue was that data plans are quite pricey and don’t last for long enough, 10 days was just too short, next time I’ll probabl just get a Sim at the airport.

Hughesy
Hughesy

The Resolution to my problem is ongoing

So far, I couldn't ask for more in the way of friendly competent assistance. My issue hasn't been resolved in its entirety, but all my queries are being addressed step-by-step.