100% · 30%

Rates and Fees

CHERIE B.
CHERIE B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quick and helpful

Mark was a pleasure to deal with! He visited my property really quickly, took care of the work as well as looking into the source more thoroughly which proved fruitful. He gave recommendations that went beyond his scope and was extremely prompt with the invoice which I have to say was very fairly priced. I really highly recommend Mark for any handyman needs!
Melanie T.
Melanie T.Central, SA

Amazing work

After being let down and getting ridiculous quotes we were put on to Mark. We are so happy. Mark helped us get our house ready for the rental market. Mark guided us through some of the plans we had to make things not only more streamline but also cheaper on the wallet.
I have to be honest as I am a tough and fussy client. Mark was professional through the whole process. We have now told our agent he is the only person to work on our house.
Josh H.
Josh H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Outstanding workmanship, professional & fantastic pricing

Mark has completed multiple jobs around my home and business. From mounting TV's to changing carpet to timber laminate, commercial gardening and maintenance - he's prompt and a perfectionist. Highly recommend.