Oppo AX5

Oppo AX5

Mohamad

MohamadGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good with reasonable price

I bought this phone from Telstra but the function is very good. Easy to carry and good quality for taking the picture.

Highly recomended for younger age and simple to operate

lisha_gal

lisha_galSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant phone at a great price

Very happy with this phone, it is fast and very reliable. The specifications are fantastic. The system is similar to Samsung Galaxy without the price tag. The Camera on this phone is clear and takes great photos. Overall i am completely happy with this phone and would definitely recommend.

Purchased in June 2019 at Target Australia for $199.00.

Cindy

CindySydney, NSW

Nice affordable phone

Good for its price range. quite happy for its feature. Comes with the case and screen protector so quite convenience that I do not have to get it somewhere else. The downside is, no earphone included

Purchased in July 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $300.00.

Consumer_user

Consumer_userVictoria

Ok phone, outranks other brands in its price range

Purchased in April 2019 at Kmart for $259.00.

nikki_lish

nikki_lishSydney, NSW

Just ok

Purchased in September 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for $389.00.

VossyMid North Coast, NSW

Great all round performance

Great camera. Great colours. My second Oppo. Did my research. Long lasting battery. Can't fault it as a lower price phone. Being used with many apps. Australian assistance contact. My friends are impressed.

Purchased in February 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $320.00.

Megs

MegsCanberra 2600, ACT

Suits my needs fine

I'm middle aged so not a "high end" mobile user. The phone was a great price from JB and it does everything I need. 13mp camera is great for me and the battery life is terrific. The only problem I have is that it is hard to read the screen while wearing sunglasses, but I'm guessing that's not unique to this phone! Face recognition makes for easy opening and it looks good and came with silicone cover and screen protector already fitted. I would recommend if you are not after a top of the line phone.

Purchased in June 2019 at JB Hifi Home for $280.00.

Not worth the price!!!

Next to useless!!! Can make and receive phone calls, make and send text messages - that's about all!!! Purchased from telstra shop - no owners instruction in the box - no owner's manual currently available online either. Only owned and used apple iphone before this, so that doesn't help at all!!!

Purchased in August 2019 at Telstra .

Pat J.

Pat J.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great back up phone

Purchased in June 2019 at Big W for $250.00.

Software

Your choice, not what you select.

Had 6months. Good specs huge battery, cheaper value. *Autobrightness, even when toggled off. Developer options also revert, a constant flashing warning they're on. Will not get future Oppo, as ColorOS constantly second guesses and no updates available.
Oppo support are next to useless, "reset your phone"

Purchased in May 2019 at Telstra for $300.00.

Tracy

TracyGoulburn Valley, VIC

Exceptional quality over price

1. Very happy with the camera which takes really good photos (I'm not an expert on this area though) - have a look at the picture I took with my phone
2. Display looks durable but it's not as bright as the Huawei phones that I had before
3. I use it for my daily life including emails and organisers etc
4. Apps are running smoothly no drama

This phone has such a good quality over price. Definitely have better phones in the market but this price probably one of the best within the price range of $180-280.

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths.

Luke

LukeMelbourne

It will do.

Purchased in August 2019 for $200.00.

zac w.

zac w.Farrer 2607, ACT

Quality phone

The pros far outweigh the cons, the phone works well and screen is good size and colour. its fast as well. Cons are the camera is meh its not terrible but nothing great had far better cameras on phones before, and sound isn't the best it can be hard to hear it in a crowded or louder area when on a call with someone or playing any other type of audio. Overall one of the best phones i have had for a reasonable price. Also still running fine up to 9 months later

Purchased in December 2018.

Jessica P

Jessica PPerth, WA

Brilliant,Reliable and Stylish Oppo Ax5s

Having had a previous model of an oppo phone I decided to upgrade to the ax5s from ax77 this phone is brilliant. Fast, easy to use ,reliable and I have never had any issues. Mine came with a glossy red back and from memory they come in other colours unlike some other models. Well priced for decent phone. Quality cameras and quality features. Top purchase

Purchased in May 2019 at Officeworks for $275.00.

Steph

StephSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product for great price !

Given the price of this ohone, I want expecting much but have been surprised. Has alot of great quality like screen picture quality and easy to use.

Negative - camera is dissapointing, if you record sound it has a loud crackle sound overtaking what's recorded. Lags alot in games if connected to the oppo game system.

But as said, for the price it's a nice phone

Purchased in July 2019 at Big W Retail Stores for $269.00.

Zelda

ZeldaSydney, NSW

No substitution for a iphone

Purchased in January 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $270.00.

Kelly ball

Kelly ballMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Oppo forever

I was an iPhone person then got sick of the lag then went to samsung! Didn't like the prices and was told about oppo, I love this phone, amazing features at a more suitable price.

Purchased in December 2018 at Office works for $299.00.

leeanne

leeannePerth, WA

Good Phone

Camera is very good, clear pictures, good brightness and good display, apps download good, occasional net surfing, use the calculator, using apps. Bright flashlight, i also use the facial lock. Excellent battery.

Purchased in April 2019 at Big W Retail Stores for $299.00.

snackpack

snackpackSydney, NSW

Excellent battery, no lag. Five star in the budget category

I have had the AX5 for 3 months, It's a great budget phone, excellent battery,.large screen, no lag. Rather sturdy as it fell a few times and the screen did not break. Limitations are: the camera (not too bad but not high end) and a few anoying things with the Oppo sofware, for instance I have tried but not found out how to use Google Chrome as my default browser (for links, searches etc.). I still give it give stars as I rely can't complain it's serving me really well, I like it.

Purchased in February 2019 at Officeworks Physical store for $299.00.

Harry S.

Harry S.Palmerston, NT

Great value for money.

Had this phone for 4 months now and can honestly say it is a great phone, the camera quality is great, it allows me to run multiple apps at the same time without slowing down. The resolution for the is not quite as good as other phones I have had, it is great for games the large screen offers larger view.

Purchased in December 2018 at Vodafone for $370.00.