Optim Carpet Shampooer 1.7L 500W With 5m Cord

Optim Carpet Shampooer 1.7L 500W With 5m Cord

See the Best Brooms & Brushes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Optim? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.2

Pete Morrison
Pete MorrisonMid North Coast, NSW

This machine is good at spraying out water, terrible at picking it up

Says it all in the title. I have owned the machine for over 12 months, but have only used it 3 times. Every time it has left my carpets saturated. It just can,t suck, which sucks

Purchased in June 2016 at Godfreys.

AMAZING

My carpets look amazing! Even did the chairs! I wasn’t expecting much! But wow!!! Great value for money. Highly recommended. Very happy buyer 10/10. Easy to use and also to clean

Purchased in September 2021 at Godfreys Online Store for $99.00.

What a little ripper

This Optim carpet cleaner was given to me, i didn't need it as i already had a very expensive cleaner. i decided to give it a go and to my surprise it is absolutely great. Extremely easy to use and light weight.

Purchased in April 2021.

Good value for your money

The Optim carpet shampooer does exactly as I expected. Purchased for $81.00 with free delivery. My carpets smell lovely and fresh, got rid of the doggie smell. If you are careful not to pull the trigger continuously, you will not have drenched carpets. Very easy to clean comparef to much more expensive brands. Very happy with purchase

Purchased in March 2021 at eBay for $89.00.

Brooms & Brushes

Find out how Optim Carpet Shampooer 1.7L 500W With 5m Cord compares to other Brooms & Brushes

Teegs
TeegsNSW

Leaks filthy water

I bought this unit myself but have also borrowed the same model from a relative. Both had the same issues
- they saturate the carpet but have poor suction, which means your spilled cup of tea is just being pushed around over a wider area, with gross results
- they LEAK! Dirty water immediately starts to pool underneath the dirty water container and then drips onto the floor as you're using it. I've made sure the cap was nice and tight, nothing overfilled, everything clicks into the unit so I can't see it being user error.
My advice would be to spend a bit more cash on something else, the quality just isn't there.

Purchased in October 2020 for $200.00.

Paul
PaulHunter Region, NSW

Love It!

Absolutely love this carpet shampooer, It's great value for money, It's easy to use and does a fantastic job on my carpets leaving them clean and refreshing, doesn't take long for them to dry! 10 out of 10

Purchased in December 2020 for $99.00.

Jasmin1
Jasmin1

Absolute Crap

If I could give 0 stars I would, does nothing apart from saturate the carpet, doesn't clean stains, absolute waste of money ! Over 24 hours later and my carpet still isn't dry.

Purchased in January 2021 at Godfreys Physical Stores for $99.00.

Natalie
NatalieBrisbane

Great Value for Money

Just received my Optim this morning and have used on high traffic areas and some spot cleaning for older stains. It works as described, easy to use, it's good value for money.

Purchased in April 2020 at Godfreys Online Store for $99.00.

Cynthia
CynthiaHunter Region, NSW

Waste of money unless you like drenched carpet

Such a waste of money, has done nothing for my carpets except left them drenched with water. Still dirty carpet. Its also horrendously noisy for such a small machine. Wish I never bought it. Waste of money do not recommend.

Purchased in April 2020 at Catch for $118.00.

Brooms & Brushes

Calandra
CalandraBeenleigh

Carpet vacumn

Not impressed with it at all just that it doesn't work as they say it does. Honestly. It doesn't suck up the water that well leaving the carpets soaked and wet. Only works well on lino.There's nothing that I can think of.

Purchased in January 2020 at Godfreys Online Store for $99.00.

Mike
MikePerth, WA

Great little machine

We have 2 x floor rugs which was very dirty (having 2 kids eating while playing on it) and 2 room have carpet on the floor. A rental cleaner would have cost us about 1/2 the price of this machine already. We bought some bissell carpet cleaning solution and mixed it up in the tank. The finish was better than we thought and the amount of dirt it sucked out is quite amazing. Its a great buy of its price!

Tammy D.
Tammy D.asked

I would like to know why after i feel up the tank with water the water just comes out with out even turning it on. And my carpets end up drenched.

Karen F.
Karen F.asked

I would like to know if it uses hot or cold water. Thankyou.

Use hot tap water.

Pkennasked

I am trying to use this second hand Optim a friend gave me. It turns on fine and fan/ sucking in main body seem to be working but doesn't seem to be taking water from the tank/ spraying water out onto carpet. No idea if it will suck up the water if there is any in the carpet.. Any ideas?

Cazz

You can download the manual for the shampooer, just google it and it will show you how to work it. Are you pressing the trigger to spray and is everything fitted correctly to m ake sure it is sealed properly. Sorry I can't help any further.

Thanks!