Optimum 500

Optimum 500

James

James

This is a perfect juicer

Love this machine, fresh juice every day. Morning or night because its super quiet
Easy to clean with just a simple rinse
My body is rejuvenated and skin looks amazing
Plus all the scraps that comes out, I feed it to my worm farm
Nothing bad I can really say about this product

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Brilliant juicer for a great price

This is the first cold press juicer I've had and I'm really happy with it. It's really quiet and easy to use. Set up is easy and it looks great on the counter top (I bought mine in white). The juice yield is better than my old centrifugal juicer. I've even used it to make fruit 'ice cream', tofu and almond milk. This is a great all rounder. It does what it's supposed to and a little bit more.

Date PurchasedSep 2015

JillInglewood

Love my Optimum 500 Juicer.

We use our juicer every day and are so pleased with the juicing results, we mostly use sweet potato, carrots, apples, oranges, celery, kale, lemons, limes, beetroot and pears. We must try other veggies, but have been so pleased with the flavours we use, it is hard to branch out. We do find it sometimes hard to take apart for cleaning, also today we got a fright when it jammed, I cut everything up into small pieces and mix hard and soft pieces, but for some reason a piece of Beetroot became stuck and the machine stopped and we could not get the top off. Thank goodness my husband managed to separate it. We would recommend it to anyone, what a great product.

Chris

ChrisVictoria

Great juicer. Literally use it every day.

We upgraded from a very old high speed juicer and are very happy that we stepped up into the world of slow juicing. We have literally used this every morning since we bought it and have not had any problems. We made some friends a real fruit sorbet after dinner one night and they were really impressed with how quiet it was, we could actually talk quite easily while it was smashing up the fruit. We did have some issues with clogging when we put long bits of kale through the machine, but saw something online that said it is best to cut the stringy vegetables up into smaller pieces and we have not had any issues since. Overall, fantastic machine and would recommend to anyone.

Jude

JudeMittagong

Excellent juicer . Love it!

I have used several slow juicers before and this is the easiest to assemble and clean. Does not get clogged up and the residue is easy to remove. I use it for a variety of fruits and vegetables, including kale and it deals with everything.
Fresh juices are a vital part of my way of life

Nina P

Nina PLakes Entrance

Love it love it love it!!

This juicer is definitely the best juicer I have ever had. It produces fabulous juice, has several different juicing strainers allowing me choice and is relatively easy to clean. I use it every day for health and generally juice carrots, celery, tomatoes, ginger, lemon and beetroot. I don't believe the motor is very loud and I have had no problems whatsoever with it unlike my old Sunbeam that constantly got stuck and jammed with vegetable matter. Money well spent and I am extremely happy with my purchase. I would definitely buy more from this company.

Vicki

VickiTweed

Wouldn't be without it

Best juicer I've owned. Having weak and painful hands, I struggle to use similar machines. This one is easy to dismantle and clean. It is quiet and the juice is so good. I use it everyday to make fruit and vegetable juice. It is a family event, selecting, washing and cutting up the produce and "feeding" the juicer. A great way to start the day. My health has improved. Wish I'd bought it years ago.

Love it! Life changer!

Loving my juicing routine even more now that I have my Optimum 500!!

pemoke

pemokeMelbourne

42 day vegetable juice diet - we made it together

I needed a reliable cold press juicer for my 42-day liquid diet - juicing loads of hard vegetables like beetroots, carrots, celeriac, radishes and potatoes. The Optimum 500 from Froothie had no issue with this challenge and supported me not only all the way through it but still keeps going strong.

Tien Ming

CMSWHITEBrisbane

Back On Track With Healthy Juices

Jodes

JodesPerth

So glad i made this Purchase

i received my Optimum 500 slow Juicer a couple of days ago and I'm so happy with the purchase. I have so far made orange and pineapple juice which is mainly what i wanted the machine for. Its fantastic does exactly what it says it does and it's really easy to use. Instruction booklet is easy to follow and setting up the machine is a breeze. Looks fantastic on the bench top and easy to clean after use. I can't wait to discover what else i can make with the juicer and I'm very glad i made the purchase after much research and reviews I've red. you won't regret it and its well worth the money spent.

Just what our lives needed, but frustrating at times!

David R

David RHobart

Just works straight out of the box!

This is our first slow juicer and we are very impressed. A no fuss appliance that just works as you would expect it to. We were surprised how quick it is to set up and make juice we really enjoy (apple, orange, carrot and ginger).
No hesitation to recommend the Optimum 500.

by far the best

i have had 3 other juices and they didn't last long. I use mine to make 3 juices in the mornings and at least one at lunch then 4 or 5 for the family at night, with dinner, The easiest i have ever used and to clean well easiest again, best tasting juice i have had from a juicer I have had and have recommended this juicer to my friends. The amount of left over pulp is the least of any other juicer i have used before as well. I would not part with it now.

Michael C

Michael CWantirna South

Impressive Juicer

I recently bought the Optimum 500, the main reason was to juice leafy greens such as Kale and Spinach.

The out of box experience was not too painful, although the instruction booklet could be improved to make it easier.

The juice was so much more smoother than my old centrifugal juicer and much less quiet.
I got a lot of juice out of the Kale leaves and was very happy with the output.

Cleaning was not too bad either.

The super juicer

I love my Optimum 500, I don't know how I could live without it before. It's pretty amazing all the wonderful things that you can do with it. Almond cheese from the "scraps" of your your almond milk, fresh and juicy juices and smoothies, crackers with the pulp of it. No worries with sharp stuff or cleaning. Also very easy to assemble the pieces together.

K Joshu

K JoshuAuckland

Excellent Slow Juicer

We only had the juicer for almost a month. Its a very good value for money. We aboslutely love our very first juicer. Very compact, easy to clean, easy to assemble, solidly built and good looking too. My kid loves the juices even the green vegetable juices which is awesome. It extract almost 99% juice out of fruits and vegs. Highly recommended. Thanks KJ

Duc C.

Duc C.asked

How to buy a fine strainer to my optimum slow juicer 500?

Adith

Adithasked

Are the parts dish washer safe or BPA free? this is the only doubt i have now and if this gets clarified i will straight away buy this juicer

Hello Adith,

I’m sure the components cannot be put into the dishwasher, on the video we saw they mentioned to just rinse in cold water, I usually rinse straight after use in cold water, then dry with a soft cloth and leave out to completely dry before reassembling. I have no idea if it is BPA free so I think if you are worried about this contact the manufacturer before purchase. This is the website for Australia www.froothie.com.au your country link if needed is at the top of the home page. Good luck

Regards

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hello Adith, better late than never :)
Yes the parts are BPA free. Here is a great video on how to clean your juicer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ssQMGnK118&t=5m58s

Some tips:
- Rinse two glasses of hot water through the slow juicer.
- Add a glass of warm water, while the drain valve is closed so that the water remains in the juice cup.
- Press the reverse button. The reverse button ensures that the pulp is pushed out of the juicer.
- Turn the drain valve open allowing the water to flow out.
- Open the lid and remove the pulp. Clean the remaining juice rounder parts normally using the supplied cleaning brush.

Do not clean the parts in the diswasher.

Here are some additional cleaning instructions which are identical for the Optimum 500:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHeBPrgHYic or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQJTE3SOn2I

More juicing tips available here: http://www.froothie.com.au/Juicer-FAQ.php

Hope that helps :)

margogibbs

margogibbsasked

Are you still offering the introductory price for this juicer? I've read all. The reviews and am interested. Margo Gibbs

Mario N.Optimum Appliances

Hi Margo,

The Optimum 500 cold press juicer is currently on a promotional price of $299 in Australia and can be ordered via this link https://www.froothie.com.au/store/optimum-juicer/optimum-500-slow-juicer

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact our 24 x 7 support team at www.froothiesupport.com

Have a lovely day