Optimum 500

Optimum 500

Listing monitored by Optimum Appliances

James
    James

This is a perfect juicer

Love this machine, fresh juice every day. Morning or night because its super quiet
    Easy to clean with just a simple rinse
    My body is rejuvenated and skin looks amazing
    Plus all the scraps that comes out, I feed it to my worm farm
    Nothing bad I can really say about this product

Date PurchasedJuly 2016

Brilliant juicer for a great price

This is the first cold press juicer I've had and I'm really happy with it. It's really quiet and easy to use. Set up is easy and it looks great on the counter top (I bought mine in white). The juice yield is better than my old centrifugal juicer. I've even used it to make fruit 'ice cream', tofu and almond milk. This is a great all rounder. It does what it's supposed to and a little bit more.

Date PurchasedSept 2015

Jill
    JillWestern Australia

Love my Optimum 500 Juicer.

We use our juicer every day and are so pleased with the juicing results, we mostly use sweet potato, carrots, apples, oranges, celery, kale, lemons, limes, beetroot and pears. We must try other veggies, but have been so pleased with the flavours we use, it is hard to branch out. We do find it sometimes hard to take apart for cleaning, also today we got a fright when it jammed, I cut everything up into small pieces and mix hard and soft pieces, but for some reason a piece of Beetroot became stuck and the machine stopped and we could not get the top off. Thank goodness my husband managed to separate it. We would recommend it to anyone, what a great product.

Chris
    ChrisVictoria

Great juicer. Literally use it every day.

We upgraded from a very old high speed juicer and are very happy that we stepped up into the world of slow juicing. We have literally used this every morning since we bought it and have not had any problems. We made some friends a real fruit sorbet after dinner one night and they were really impressed with how quiet it was, we could actually talk quite easily while it was smashing up the fruit. We did have some issues with clogging when we put long bits of kale through the machine, but saw something online that said it is best to cut the stringy vegetables up into smaller pieces and we have not had any issues since. Overall, fantastic machine and would recommend to anyone.

Jude
    JudeMittagong

Excellent juicer . Love it!

I have used several slow juicers before and this is the easiest to assemble and clean. Does not get clogged up and the residue is easy to remove. I use it for a variety of fruits and vegetables, including kale and it deals with everything.
    Fresh juices are a vital part of my way of life

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
    the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
    best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
    Avleen M.23 July 2021
    Nina P
    Nina PLakes Entrance

Love it love it love it!!

This juicer is definitely the best juicer I have ever had. It produces fabulous juice, has several different juicing strainers allowing me choice and is relatively easy to clean. I use it every day for health and generally juice carrots, celery, tomatoes, ginger, lemon and beetroot. I don't believe the motor is very loud and I have had no problems whatsoever with it unlike my old Sunbeam that constantly got stuck and jammed with vegetable matter. Money well spent and I am extremely happy with my purchase. I would definitely buy more from this company.

Vicki
    VickiTweed

Wouldn't be without it

Best juicer I've owned. Having weak and painful hands, I struggle to use similar machines. This one is easy to dismantle and clean. It is quiet and the juice is so good. I use it everyday to make fruit and vegetable juice. It is a family event, selecting, washing and cutting up the produce and "feeding" the juicer. A great way to start the day. My health has improved. Wish I'd bought it years ago.

Love it! Life changer!

Other Juicers

Loving my juicing routine even more now that I have my Optimum 500!!

pemoke
    pemokeMelbourne

42 day vegetable juice diet - we made it together

I needed a reliable cold press juicer for my 42-day liquid diet - juicing loads of hard vegetables like beetroots, carrots, celeriac, radishes and potatoes. The Optimum 500 from Froothie had no issue with this challenge and supported me not only all the way through it but still keeps going strong.

Tien Ming

CMSWHITEBrisbane

Back On Track With Healthy Juices

Jodes
    JodesPerth, WA

So glad i made this Purchase

i received my Optimum 500 slow Juicer a couple of days ago and I'm so happy with the purchase. I have so far made orange and pineapple juice which is mainly what i wanted the machine for. Its fantastic does exactly what it says it does and it's really easy to use. Instruction booklet is easy to follow and setting up the machine is a breeze. Looks fantastic on the bench top and easy to clean after use. I can't wait to discover what else i can make with the juicer and I'm very glad i made the purchase after much research and reviews I've red. you won't regret it and its well worth the money spent.

Other Juicers

Just what our lives needed, but frustrating at times!