Blenders Buying Guide

• Safety
Sylvia M.

Sylvia M.Sydney, NSW

Great Blender!

Purchased in December 2013.

Looking for Blenders?

Read the reviews for Mod Blend Pro

Ad

Pro-level blender in your home!

I bought my Optimum 9400 in November of 2015 and it's still going strong. It doesn't always see that much action, but when it does, it's just a joy! We've mostly used it for smoothies, juices and soups - you feel like you're in a juice bar when you work with it. In fact I liked this blender so much, that I gifted a cold press juicer (Optimum 600) for my mother - that one gets use every single day - just as pro-level as this blender!

Purchased in November 2015 at Froothie for $660.00.

Cesar

CesarVictoria

Best blender we’ve ever had!

We’ve been using this blender almost everyday. We use it for making smoothies, sauces, shakes and ice cream. It handles ice and other solids really well. I couldn’t fault this blender. I highly recommend it.

Purchased in August 2016 at Froothie for $450.00.

Blenders

Find out how Optimum Appliances 9400 2nd Generation compares to other Blenders

Matt

MattIllawarra, NSW

Best blender we’ve had!

This blender has been an awesome investment; blends everything and crushes ice with ease. Super easy to clean and has lasted for ages. Price is unbeatable for the quality; if you want a blender for all jobs then this is the right choice!

Bill

BillAshfield

Great blender with a few issues

Firstly my sale experience with Froothie left a lot to be desired. Their lack of communication during the process was very poor and I doubt I would ever buy anything from them again. After payment I heard nothing for 4 days. Extremely poor.
The blender is great. churns through anything you throw at it with ease. it's let down by it's switch dial - it's complete rubbish. It never ever engages the first time. In fact 70% of the time you have to turn it 3-7 times to get the machine to turn on. i thought this would improve with use but nope. It's one of the worst switches I've seen on any product. it's garbage. The simple button layout on earlier models would be a far better option. I really hate the switch.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018

A Great Purchase

After a lot of investigation on what's on the market, I decided to buy the Optimum 9400 2nd generation and I'm not disappointed on any way. This blender is a sleek look and makes short work of anything that you put into it. A great test was a ginger elixir that I make make with 700mls of unpasteurised honey and 800 g of ginger root, this is offen a blender destroyer but was all done and dusted in 9 minutes. This machine was spectacularly powerful, quiet, and created a complete solution that doesn't settle.
I also wanted to mention the extraordinary service that I have experienced in my contacts with Froothie, their professionalism and genuine commitment to providing a quality product is both refreshing and admirable.

Date PurchasedJune 2018

Looking for Blenders?

Read the reviews for Mod Blend Pro

Ad

Best and most reliable blender ever!!

This blender is stand alone. It blends anything at all, and the different settings make it easy to operate. I have never had a smoothie so smooth before!! I use it so often now that it sits out on the kitchen bench permanently! THanks Optimum!

Griggy

Griggywarrnambool

Super power, Super quiet, Super Impressed !!

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Theodore

TheodoreHobart

Makes anything you want

A satisfying product that handles grinding grains to flour, as well as any food processing task. We use ours to make hommus, soy milk (it comes with a straining net), as well as the generic smoothie.

The only downside is that there is not function to remove the blades like there can be on low end blenders. This makes it difficult to get the last bits of whatever is being made out of the bottom.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Blenders

Find out how Optimum Appliances 9400 2nd Generation compares to other Blenders

Awesome!

Wanted to buy the model that my workplace owns (1st gen), but Optimum doesn't have it anymore so I bought 2nd gen and was on discounted price! Completely satisfied with the product. Blends everything so smoothly in seconds!

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Amazing high speed blender! Love it!

Dan F.asked

9400 2nd Generation

My Optimum G2.3 blender goes to the highest speed and stay there. Regardless what I do. The speed is so high it’s “bumping” on the surface. Is it possible to “reboot” the blender or what shall I do?

Hi Dan,

I would recommend to raise a warranty claim for your Optimum G2.3 on the below link:
Our 24/7 Warranty and Support Team would then be in touch to have this situation rectified.

If you have any troubles at all raising the claim please do not hesitate to call our Melbourne office on 1300 309 900.

Have a brilliant day!

Hi,

Ok, thank you for your reply.
Best,
Dan

Leif J.

Leif J.asked

9400 2nd Generation

How do you change motorbrushes?

Hi Leif,
We recommend having your unit inspected/repaired by the Froothie Technical Team in order not to void the Warranty :)
Out of Warranty period?
That is okay, just contact us on 1300 309 900 and we will change the motor brushes or even attend to any other repair (if needed) at no cost to you. You will only be liable for the shipping costs to and from our repair center in Bayswater, Victoria :)

Get an answer from our members and Optimum Appliances representatives