4Optimum G2.3 Platinum Series

29 reviews · Statistics

86% · 253 · 10%

Product is used
  • Daily (6)
  • Several times a week (3)
  • Weekly (1)
Safety

Aaron W
Aaron WQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Absolutely amazing!

We've been using this blender every day since purchasing it and we cannot fault it. It blends perfectly every time, it's not as loud as others we tried and it is as described. Show details ·  1
caztrickTasmania37 posts

Perfect blender

I was luckily to come across a sale with froothie team for a lesser model. They gave me the option of the more powerful G.2 3 model just it has an international plug. No big deal for me! Now this blender is unique, has two jugs, one is a massive 2 litres for easier stuff. Then the smaller I’m am going to crack these nuts. It’s got many functions and hacks them down to a smooth paste.
It also looks elegant on a counter, can self clean by throwing some water in the mix. I traditionally went red off course and it’s amazing to just sit there looking glamorous.
As much as I love this blender I have to say the people at froothie are exceptional and deserve credit.  Show details ·  1
Amy
AmyQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Quality blender at a great price!

Blender is optimum, easy to use. Quieter machine than most. Blends most foods well. I really enjoy being able to use my blender for a numerous amount of blends including sauces, smoothies and soups.  Show details ·  1
Mark V
Mark VSASouthern and Hills, SA4 posts

Best blender we've had

This blender is easily the best we've had (and we've had a few). Ours gets a good workout daily preparing vegetable smoothies, etc. Highly recommended. And, as I've just discovered, if you leave the lid insert in the jug and "blend" it (!) you can easily get spares from Froothie who provide friendly and efficient service. Show details ·  1
StuCTownsville8 posts

Excellent replacement for my previous blender

I make smoothies every morning using frozen berries, bananas and fresh ginger with apple, orange and carrots, chia and pumpkin seeds, almonds, toasted oats, turmeric, ground black pepper and pomegranate juice. I was concerned that the blender was not fast enough to chop everything enough, but on the fruit/veg setting it produces a far superior smoothie than my old very high speed blender and handles all the ingredients with ease. Very easy to operate and clean. To make things even better it is so much quieter than the old blender. Show details ·  1
Cosima
Cosima2 posts

Super powerful

So impressed with this machine, have never had such beautiful smoothies. When researching I wasn't sure if it was going to be powerful enough however I find it incredibly powerful! Had a small issue with my rotating jug lid however the support team went absolutely above and beyond and couldn't have been more helpful. Cannot recommend enough Show details ·  1
Nora
NoraNSWSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

So quiet!

This blender is so quiet! Really impressed by how quiet this blender really is, did not expect this.
What I also like is the extra small jug that was included for free. I use it especially when I make smoothies just for myself.
And I have also made some peanut butter today, worked great :)
I also want to thank the customer service team, they have been very helpful and responding quickly to my questions. Show details ·  1
Sarah S
Sarah SVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Better than Vitamix

I really like this blender and I got it to replace my vitamix that quit after about 5 years. The g2.3 is also much quieter than any other blender I have had. This makes it easy for me to make treats at night when my roommate is sleeping as I tend to enjoy baking at night after work. Thanks to Froothie for bringing such a good blender out! Show details ·  1
Xavier
XavierNSWSydney, NSW

So many uses!

Since getting my hands on this i have been nothing short of impressed with this product. I use it daily every morning for my smoothie's and it has no issue blending down things like kale, celery and spinach. Ive also made ice cream with it and in a pinch have used it to grind spice without any problem. I would reccommend this to anyone! Show details ·  1
wayne
wayne

Excellent machine

This machine does way more than what we use it for. It handles everything we throw in it with ease. The only problem we had was when the lid wasn't held down during operation and covered the entire kitchen in blended gunk. Lesson learnt, always hold lid during operation. Otherwise can't fault unit.

Darren
DarrenWAPerth, WA22 posts
rozza_ali
rozza_aliAU
Tai
TaiBrisbane4 posts

blender

Great purchase value for money, handles all foods with ease give the best consistency. Very reliable product well built very impressive finish. Get all round product not very noisy easy to use and clean.

InformedShopper
InformedShopperAuckland4 posts
User101
User101NSWSydney, NSW17 posts

Had it for 2 months now, its great

I've been using this a few times a week now for two months to make nut milk and frozen banana ice cream, so not the two easiest jobs. Its been great so far! Just chuck in some frozen bananas, press the sorbet button, and the ice cream is ready in 90 seconds. So good to be able to eat ice cream everyday!! The machine seems solid.

I had ordered the optimum 9400 but they were waiting for the shipment to re-stock so was offered to upgrade to this one for free. It was scary spending so much on a machine so I read tonnes of reviews but I am happy.

Grant K.
Grant K.

I had a brushless blender from you but had stopped working which model is you most powerful

caztrick

I have the G2.3 platinum, its awesome but you cant get it anymore. looks like the G2.6 is there most powerful available.

Linda K.
Linda K.

Hello,
I’m very interested in buying this blender but see that the jug is made of a type of plastic. It says it can crush ice and when I did that with my Nutribullit the plastic has gone cloudy. Will this jug do the same? Many thanks.

Roger Chong
Roger Chong

Hi, I just bought G2.6 today. I thought it is a brushless motor like the G2.3 which bought for my sister. I make my own tahini. Does the G2.6 has just as much torque with a full load? My order # 124502638. I like the brushless because it is quieter and maintain torque under a full load.

StuC

I make homus and grind up frozen and fresh fruit and vegetables every morning for smoothies. Never misses a beat or even sounds like it is working hard. Very happy with it.

CategoryBlenders