11Optimum NutriForce

3.9

LiLi J.
LiLi J.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Wow! My travel buddy. Impressive ergonomically designed versatile unit

I bought this blender specifically to take on a recent family holiday to Qld.
I had planned to make my protein smoothies whilst travelling. WOW!
I am impressed with this versatile, ergonomically designed unit.
I often made my smoothies as we were driving along in the car.
Easy to clean.
I bought two more for gifts.
A couple of tips:
A couple of times, a frozen strawberry or blackberry wedged under the blade.
I simply gave the unit a shake, upside down, and all sorted.
It doesn't munch up berry seeds (ie strawberry, blackberry). No problem, just wanted to mention it. :-D Show details
Pete Davies
Pete DaviesSouth-East, TAS

Tiny with grunt

Tidy unit with plenty of grunt. At first I thought it was broken but when you hold the button longer it starts. Show details ·  1
Leonie
Leonie South East Queensland, QLD5 posts
  Verified Mini

Not that impressed for the price

Not my type of machine. It seems more like a novelty item to me Show details ·  1
Fiona
FionaHobart12 posts
Prue
Prue3 posts

The perfect portable blender

A great little blender. Portable, convenient and you can even take the blade off and make it into an on-the-go smoothie drink bottle. Show details ·  1
Diane E.
Diane E.Sydney, NSW

Powerful mini blender

Very happy with my mini blender. It is lightweight, portable and quite powerful, and blends smoothly. Just follow the instructions and don't overfill. Show details ·  1
Eleni
Eleni3 posts
  Extractor 2.0

Five stars

I love it. I use it every day and I love the consistency of the smoothies and I love the fact that it's so easy to store my smoothies for later use. Most of all I love it as it's so easy to clean. I couldn't happier. Show details ·  1
Gerry
GerrySouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Verified Extractor 2.0

A practical blender to make morning smoothies for one

I bought blender this not expecting too much but was pleasantly surprised by its performance.
I make a single smoothie for my breakfast each morning and I have had no issues. It can handle anything you throw at it.
Yes, I would recommend this blender.
The only thing extra I would have expected was a recipe book for beginners, but I guess you cannot have everything! Show details ·  1
Rick Finch
Rick Finch

Excellent, as expected

Beautifully presented, ergonomically effective and most importantly, it works brilliantly & efficiently as all my other Optimum products. Show details ·  1
Mamta Sharma
Mamta Sharma2 posts
  Mini

Love it best & easy to use

It’s very easy to use. You can clean it quickly. It’s really good for breakfast smoothies.
Blades are very sharp. Show details ·  1
Di L.
Di L.South East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Mini

Nutriforce mini blender is great

Love the Optimum Nutriforce mini. It works efficiently and blends the ingredients to make a great smoothie. Easy to clean. It is a great addition to our recent caravan road trip. Show details ·  1
Steve B.
Steve B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts
  Fair Incentive Mini

Nutriforce Mini is fantastic

Was doing some research before this purchase. Had a different brand and it didn't last long.
So I made the decision to purchase the Nutriforce Mini. What a great machine, powerful and the seal is great, so taking it with me in my bag is of no concern about leakage.Easy to clean. I really can't fault the Nutriforce Mini at all. Show details ·  1
Lynne Griffiths
Lynne Griffiths

Blending genius

Excellent product. Convenient for home and travel. Blends fruit beautifully. Show details ·  1
Ursula
UrsulaSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

LOVE my Nutriforce 2.0 smoothie maker

Love love love it. Perfect for what we do. I make 2 x smoothies everyday with frozen fruit and it blends it much smoother than my $390 Ninja blender. My previous blender’s blade wore out and after 3 x replacements that only lasts a few weeks I decided to look around. I found this lovely local company and is so happy i made the switch. The quality of the blade is so much better. Definitely made to last. One happy customer ⭐️ Show details ·  1
Helen
Helen

Works for Us

So far so good, our last one lasted 10 years so hopefully we get the same result Show details ·  1