Oral-B 3D White Luxe

Glamorous White, Perfection, Diamond Strong (See All)
See the Best Toothpastes in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Oral-B

1.0
  • Sensitivity Improvement Yes (1) · No (0)
  • Whitening Improvement Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Taste

VVVicki
VVVickiPerth, WA

It burnt my mouth and also my adult son’s.

I think this is a dangerous product! After carefully reading the instructions, I discontinued using it because following only two rinses, the mucous membrane peeled from my cheeks and I experienced numbness on my tongue. It took a week to recover from this. My adult son used his own bottle a few times and burnt his entire mouth too. He lost his sense of taste for quite some time. The whitening effects didn’t get a chance to kick in! Absolutely dangerous product. Do not buy!

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $9.

• Taste
  • Incentivised Review No
Oral-B
Oral-BOral-BSend a private message
Shauno
ShaunoSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Another useless tooth whitening toothpaste

The product claims to visibly whiten teeth in 3 days. 2 weeks later and no visible evidence whatsoever. I brushed morning and night hoping for to see a reduction in mild tooth yellowing and saw nothing. Glamorous white was promised on the tube.