2.5

33% · 24 · 67%

Sensitivity Improvement Yes · No
Whitening Improvement Yes · No
Taste
3.0

Joy K.
Joy K.Sydney, NSW

Great

This is great toothpaste, helps with my bleeding gums caused by medication love it Show details ·  1
YourFace1996
YourFace1996Adelaide42 posts

One of the worst toothpastes I’ve ever used

So I have an Oral-B electric toothbrush which is excellent, I just wish I could say the same for their toothpaste. I bought Gum Care + Whitening, on special from my local Coles.

The only good thing it does is whiten after about a week or so… other than that, it’s pretty bad at keeping your mouth in optimum condition.

The “Gum Care” formulation is a joke! My gums actually started receding during use of this toothpaste! In the end, I had many sores in and around my gum line, my teeth felt significantly weaker and a lot of irritation!

Yesterday I switched back to Colgate and the improvement of my mouth was almost instant. Show details

Taste
Oral-B
MMK
MMK

First time I’ve had a toothpaste burn my skin off

About ten minutes after brushing, I would notice some weird film floating around in my mouth, that I soon discovered was a layer of skin. At first I thought it was just me, but now that I know other people have this issue too, I’m definitely throwing this in the trash.  Show details
J Kelly
J Kelly5 posts

something wrong with this

I am blaming the fine grit (rub some between your fingers) in this toothpaste for making my gums very sore after 3 days use. On returning to a normal toothpaste, my gums healed. Expensive for a 110g (unusable) tube. NOT recommended. Show details
Taste
Oral-B
Katie
KatieSydney, NSW

Does what it says

I have never had a problem with this toothpaste unlike other whitening ones that have caused severe tooth sensitivity in the past. Gum health seems to have improved 10 fold. Show details
Taste
Geertje
GeertjeAU29 posts

Be very careful - major sensitivity issues!

I tried using this product 2 times a day as per directions. However within two weeks I had to stop as I got incredible problems with sensitivity of my teeth and especially my molars. After not using it for another 2 weeks I still have problems and very much regret trying this product. Please be careful!